It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America was Discovered by the Jews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Um, America was DISCOVERED by Native Americans. They were here 1000s of years before the first white man set foot on shore.

Just Sayin'

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Jews couldn't find their way out of a small patch of dusty sand for nearly 40 years. Who are you kidding sir.

I'm not the only one who has arrived at this conclusion.

Sails of Hope

The Secret Mission of Christopher Columbus

[From dust cover: Mr. Wiesenthal confirms what many scholars have long believed: Columbus was a converso--a baptized Jew whose career and very survival depended upon the total suppression of all evidence of his Jewish background. And, until now, the facts about his life were obscured by myth, rumor, and conflicting accounts; Spain, Portugal, and Italy still quarrel over his place of birth. His aristocratic bearing, extensive education, and multi-faceted talents belied the humble background he claimed. His sophisticated personal library reflected an uncom- monly broad knowledge of languages, history, geography, and the Bible, and his reading notes point to a surprising knowledge of Hebrew lore. Columbus was also an expert cartographer--at that time a profession practiced almost exclusively by Jews.]

robtshepherd.tripod.com...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Before you know it the arabs, pakastanis, chinese and africans will all be claiming that they were here first.

Hey, that's not funny (j/k, hehe). There is a thread on here somewhere about how they have archeological evidence (stop laughing) that Africans where the first foreigners in America, the Egyptians. Evidently they found are some grains of corn or something similar that points to evidence of Egypt and Central America meeting at some point in time, before Columbus or the Vikings.

But seriously, after seeing the kind of ships the Egyptians AND the Chinese had back in the day i'm not surprised in the least. What i DO find fascinating is that everyone thinks Europeans where the only explorers in the ancient world when they don't realize that they are just only the most recent one.

Hell they have anecdotal evidence of Africans in the British Isle, even Scotland long before the Romans. Like i said though it's anecdotal...but i just started busting out laughing when people feverishly deny it.

People fight to defend the lies they are told when it empowers them, that's true for everybody.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by cenpuppie]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
reply to post by NOTurTypical

sounds intresting but the native indians were there long before them greeks/romans or is that something often forgoten?

America was discovered by those who wrote the history books.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It appears that American history indoctrination is controlled by four main muliti-national corporations.

Today, four defensive, revenue-driven multinational corporations - Pearson, Houghton Mifflin, Harcourt and McGraw-Hill - offer fewer and fewer standard textbooks for states and teachers to choose from.

None of these publishing giants shows the least interest in innovation, change or offering books that come closer to meeting the wishes of textbook critics and state-level curriculum reformers. Instead, publishers cater to pressure groups for whom history textbook content is an extension of a broader political or cultural cause. They make books whose content is meant to suit the sensitivities of groups and causes more interested in self-promotion than in historical fact, scholarly appraisal, or balance. They are, more likely than not, listening to the wrong voices.

The collaboration of educational publishers with pressure groups and textbook censors is disturbing.

Determining what history children will learn, who will be heroes and villains, what themes will dominate, and what message will be sent are crucial subtexts in civic education. At worst, biased instructional materials are undermining students' appreciation for America and citizenship.

www.historytextbooks.org...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
@ the Autor,

You better check your history mate. I am anti-Zionic but this thread must be a joke.

The History they teach you is not the real history and goes back far, far further then the time of Columbus.
Egyptians, Vikings and Africans discovered it even before the darkages in Europa began. Do some research (and i don't meen wikipedia)
Reis (the cartographer) created maps using ancient maps from the library of Alexandria,in witch practicly the whole word was allready discoverd (including the American continent) these maps where about 1200 years older then columbus.

regards,

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ThraexX]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

About Amerigo Vespucci...................

In 1507, Martin Waldseemüller produced a world map on which he named the new continent America after Vespucci's first name, Amerigo. In an accompanying book, Waldseemüller published one of the Vespucci accounts, which led to criticism that Vespucci was trying to upset Christopher Columbus' glory. However, the rediscovery in the 18th century of other letters by Vespucci, primarily the Soderini Letter, has led to the view that the early published accounts could be fabrications, not by Vespucci, but by others.

Columbus never thought Vespucci had tried to steal his laurels, and in 1505 he wrote his son, Diego, saying of Amerigo, "It has always been his wish to please me; he is a man of good will; fortune has been unkind to him as to others; his labors have not brought him the rewards he in justice should have."

SOURCE

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Um. No. Textbooks do nothing because they are an inanimate object. It all depends on the individual. Like alot of things.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

At this point does it really matter? I don't really understand the point of your thread. So what if it was the jews. What profound idea are you trying to state?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well you know:
According to the LDS (Mormon) Doctrine. Native Americans are what is left of the 'missing tribe of israel'.

They believe this Jewish tribe came to the U.S. and because of a curse of some sort became the Nephites and the Lamanites. Lamanites were the cursed ones with darker skin and savage disposition. The Nephites were 'fair complected'. Then the Lamanites killed all the Nephites..

I kid you not, the LDS believe this. Ain't religion just... pure and not-that-racist?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

If you want to generalize all religion, yes. But I find that generalization is a sure sign of a weak mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

If you want to generalize all religion, yes. But I find that generalization is a sure sign of a weak mind.

Stop generalizing people for making generalizations of specific things. It's a sure sign of a weak sense of wit.

Btw: The LDS also believe that those of African American descent "Bear the mark of Cain."

[edit on 29-12-2009 by lordtyp0]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Sure thing. If you stop pretending the topic you are talking about *incessantly, guess it must be good to have to something to crusade against* is not a rather broad category that is often in contradiction of it's self. Don't see that happening but I always stand ready to be surprised.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
By the way, before columbus there was Vespuci Amerigo who went to North America.

Vespucci came AFTER Columbus. and I dont think Columbus ever went to NA. and yes they do teach about Amerigo Vespucci in U.S. schools, I guess some people were busy eating boogers when we learned that ALL THROUGH GRADE SCHOOL

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Sure thing. If you stop pretending the topic you are talking about *incessantly, guess it must be good to have to something to crusade against* is not a rather broad category that is often in contradiction of it's self. Don't see that happening but I always stand ready to be surprised.

Not sure where this is coming from... What Ive posted is thread related... said nothing 'incessantly' nor done anything to deserve this other drivel you seem to be projecting.

Anyway... enjoy.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Well you know:
According to the LDS (Mormon) Doctrine. Native Americans are what is left of the 'missing tribe of israel'.

They believe this Jewish tribe came to the U.S. and because of a curse of some sort became the Nephites and the Lamanites. Lamanites were the cursed ones with darker skin and savage disposition. The Nephites were 'fair complected'. Then the Lamanites killed all the Nephites..

I kid you not, the LDS believe this. Ain't religion just... pure and not-that-racist?

Well doesn't that utterly confuse the issue.

According to the Book of Mormon a Nephite is a member of one of the four main groups of settlers of the ancient Americas. The other three groups are the Lamanites, Jaredites and Mulekites. In the Book of Mormon, the Nephites were a group of people descended from or associated with Nephi, a prophet who left Jerusalem at the urging of God circa 600 BC and traveled with his family to the Western Hemisphere, arriving in the present-day Americas circa 589 BC. Mormon scholars generally believe that the Nephites settled somewhere in present-day Central America after fleeing their homeland. The Book of Mormon describes the Nephites as an initially righteous people, who eventually fell into wickedness and were utterly destroyed by their brothers the Lamanites circa AD 385.

The ancient Nephites practiced Judaism before the coming of Christ on the American continent, and Christianity after his resurrection until the early fourth century. Throughout the Book of Mormon the term "Nephite" in the religious sense refers to a believer in Jesus Christ, either before his coming, or after.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Book of Mormon describes the Lamanites as descendants of Laman and Lemuel, two rebellious brothers of a family of Israelites who crossed the ocean in a boat around 600 BCE. Their brother Nephi founded the Nephite nation. The Lamanites reputedly gained their dark skin as a curse for their rebelliousness, and warred with the Nephites over a period of centuries. The book says that Jesus appeared and converted all the Lamanites to Christianity; however, after a couple hundred years, they fell away and eventually exterminated all the Nephites. By the end of the Book of Mormon, the Lamanites were defined less by their skin color than by their lack of Christianity.

According to the Book of Mormon, the family of Lehi (a wealthy Hebrew prophet), the family of Ishmael, and Zoram traveled from the Middle East circa 600 BC to the Americas by boat.

The Nephites later discovered another civilization living in America, and the combined group also called themselves Nephites. According to the Book of Mormon, there were many interactions between the Lamanites and the Nephites; intermittent war, trade, and proselytizing transpired with varying degrees of success. God initially marked the Lamanites with a darker skin color to identify them and their state of wickedness. The Nephites were initially righteous, though over time, individuals and sub-groups defected and joined the Lamanites. Likewise, some penitent Lamanites defected to the Nephites.
Following the American visitation of the resurrected Jesus Christ, the Lamanites and Nephites coexisted for two centuries in peace (from circa AD 30 until 230); "There were no robbers, nor murderers, neither were there Lamanites, nor any manner of -ites; but they were in one, the children of Christ, and heirs to the kingdom of God." Eighty-four years after the coming of Christ, "a small part of the people who had revolted from the church" started calling themselves Lamanites. After four generations this period of peace and cooperation between the two suffered corruption and decline as social and economic classes resurfaced. In the year 231 "[the] true believers in Christ" started calling themselves Nephites. The Lamanites became a larger portion of the population until, some time after AD 400, the Nephite people were destroyed in a series of large wars with the Lamanites.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
" Christopher Columbus (c. 1451 – 20 May 1506) was a navigator, colonizer and explorer "

Christopher Columbus, is and was a criminal, murderous person. native Indians and their land have been colonized and their people have been killed in their millions, nobody is teaching that in any sort of educational system. which is a great criminal offence !

thanks to this Christopher Columbus, many more millions around the world are dead due to this idiot! and its military ! great explorer my ass !

thank godness his dead ! ill piss over his grave

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This would certainly explain why Columbus was a genocidal son-of-a-bitch.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Haha, you just proved yourself wrong!

NATIVE American implies they were already there (and couldnt have discovered!)
or did non-native Americans discover it?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
technically i think this thread is about a half a step away from blatant racism. it isn't just yet but i can't imagine for it to be headed anywhere other than it. not that i care mind you, you can bash the jews all day long and i don't care. i don't particularly like any of the races except arab women. they're hot as hell adn they don't stink half as bad as teh indian women.

aside from all that just what in the hell is the point of this? i don't think anyone comes to this site that has any delusions about good ol' chris actually discovering america. i'm pretty sure we all know that the indians were already living there. and then there's the other sweaty sailors and maybe even more.

so just what int he hell are you sayign?

Wow just wow, what an immature and ignorant poster you are. What the fu** does arab women or indian women have anything to do with this. Did arab women discover america? ya didn't think so. Read the thread title then make a response after a careful evaluation of your thoughts and feeling towards the matter.

If you want to talk about what type of women you are obsessed with then go to another thread or site, you just lost all respect and credibility, if you ever had any to start. Seriously man, no one wants to talk about what type of women you think are hot, and which stink, i really found your statement to be very ignorant, and to answer what you are most likely thinking, no i'm not arab or an indian, but either you're definetly just trying to be funny, or you really just are a lunatic who has no thoughts on this topic and perceives to be funny. This a thread for grown men and women to discuss the different topics, not what women you are attracted to.

My own thoughts towards this matter is that if c.c was half-jewish, then what was his other religion, that point is very weak, i mean what was his other religion. To say that a jew discovered america, then that's similar to me saying whatever other religion he was also discovered america, i just don't get it. Most likely catholic, so i assume catholics are saying they discovered america?

And for the last time stop posting about what type of women you find attractive, and are not arab women covered up? so how can you make such a claim. I might seem like a jerk but keep these comments to yourself, and show some integrity.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by pujols5]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join