It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America was Discovered by the Jews

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

ROFL...

it's just an interesting hypothesis, there are many (admittedly unproven) theories on Egyptian contact with the New World, like Cocaine being found within the noses of Mummies and other substances and reports of Artifacts covered up on this continent there are very African looking Olmec statues which to me is the miost credible evidence of transport in ancient times between Africa and Egypt

it's not impossible...

And if the story of exodus was found to have historical Fact to it... well the possibility does exist, if Moses was adopted son of Pharoah he would have been in line, had written language access to all knowledge...

In THEORY... the possibility exists that among the Jews there could have existed maps...

You are after all dealing with a culture of scribes over Millennium, record keepers writing and rewriting over and over again within part of the culture, they are an old people, if anyone held onto records the Jews would be among them...

Just saying it's actually within the realm of possibility.

Modern study of native Americans, current belief is that some actually came by sea on Canoe.... the Pacific is a much harder journey, if that could be done the journey from Africa to the New World is easier by distance and nature of the seas many times during the year...

So ... it is a possibility, maybe an unlikely one, but still...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

It was Vespuci Amerigo, your manuals are wrong, before him Erik The Red.

NO mention of either of those guys in American elementary history books. I distinctly remember learning that Columbus discovered America.

I've never heard of Vespuci btw

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

when you look at the history of the world the jews have been made scapegoats for a lot of things so why not include the inca massacres?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I believe you mean his son, Leif, actually. Eirik was credited with discovering Greenland though he wasnt actually the first, there were a few others before him, when he was exiled from Iceland he sailed to where he was told others had spotted land.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The jews discovered america long before culumbus you ever heard of the place called Roman Callalus in Toltexus founded 775ad by roman jews.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
And for the record...

The reason us Jews don't reveal the location of Atlantis...?

They had Terrible Chinese food there and we just don't wish to repeat the experience of going back there.

Sorry... I had to...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by pepsi78

I believe you mean his son, Leif, actually. Eirik was credited with discovering Greenland though he wasnt actually the first, there were a few others before him, when he was exiled from Iceland he sailed to where he was told others had spotted land.

You could be right tho I remember reading enciclopida britanica and it did say that it was Eric who did trade with north american indians. Maybe Eric came after his son and just made trade with them, but I remember him being there.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Haha, this is why American public education is regarded as the worst in the western world.

You guys have the best universitys in the world, IF you can afford it. Public schools, well, you really need some accurate textbooks!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

The name of America comes from Amerigo, his first name, it was named after him.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well you are probably remembring his 'last name', because the way we did it was you have a given name, and your last name is the name of your father, followed by -sen or -dottir (son or daughter).

Hence he was Leif Erikssen (Leif Erik's son).

When you did something of note you would then be known as given name + nickname, as Leif was, called Leif the Lucky, or, Erik the Red!

I believe Erik died before Vinland was discovered, if I am not mistaken, I will have to pull out some books because what I write is by memory.

There is a famous Norwegian explorer named Helge Ingstad who helped excavate Lanse aux meadeux (Viking settlement Canada) as well as countless Greenland settlements, and he has a spectacular encompassing book called Land Under the Pole Star I suppose I should translate.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Haha, this is why American public education is regarded as the worst in the western world.

Public schools, well, you really need some accurate textbooks!

We only learn what they tell us.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

I actually can't disagree with that, our Universities in number and quality are outrageously good, but yeah the public school system is what they want you to know to be allowed out in public lol

Columbus started the trend that led to the United States of America as we know it, so in that it is not actually inaccurate from a nationalistic pov...

But there are claims to discovery ranging from China and Egypt to the Vikings...

genetically there are fragment traces of almost everyone within the native population of both North and South America...

We all know the Natives were largely Asiatic in origin

So to say Columbus discovered America is pretty moronic on a lot of levels.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

So to say Columbus discovered America is pretty moronic on a lot of levels.

It is what Americans are taught in public school. I assure you, if you were to ask 100 Americans on the street who discovered America.

50 would have no clue
49 would answer Columbus
1 would produce some other answer

The next question should be, who writes public school textbooks?

What are our children learning?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Reply to post by In nothing we trust

And textbooks are never wrong.... [/sarcasm]

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Definitely, one good thing about schools even if the 'knowledge' isnt good enough, is you learn people skills and survival skills, for the real world. I mean you could be home schooled by a Harvard professor yet fail in every social group, right.

I do believe China discovered America before columbus, like 1430-something if I remember, there is *evidence* but not proof. There is a program recently and they found timbers bits in the beaches right where the guy predicted (very deep in the ground though) like they thought the Chinese would use.
The Norsemen is (quite literally) set in stone for proof. I suppose here in Canada it is more common knowledge because it happened here, also we have a fairly big Scandinavian population.

I also remember reading about Egyptian artefacts discovered in a cave in the States and it fascinated me but always said it was a hoax and the guy sold them for money, well which screams hoax. But it is possible. I find the genetic and vocal similarities interesting too!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by In nothing we trust

And textbooks are never wrong.... [/sarcasm]

Textbooks don't teach people to think.

Textbooks teach people to regurgitate, right or wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
For those saying not all Jews left Spain: I think the point there is that the story of Jews being expelled would be a cover for the movement into what we now call America, if that is your line of reasoning.

This is similar to how the story of Hitler expelling Jews is supposed to be a cover for the ''official'' establishment of Israel, if that is your line of reasoning. The idea that the Jews were ''forced'' to move is supposed to garner support for their occupation of some other territory at the extreme expense of the people already in that other territory. See how this fits the Zionist conspiracy of Jews controlling Americans to achieve Jewish goals, if that is your line of reasoning? (And it is for many. Lots of people want to talk about Jewish control of America.) It would seem to explain why powerful American companies were helping to build up Germany's war machine in the early stages (for the ''fake'' war, and excuse to create Israel). It seems to put American Christians into the role of ''ignorant'' people that are worshiping a Jewish conspirator who had plans of ''peaceful'' cold war conquest of the Roman Empire. The Christians become slaves, fighting slaves of the Jewish masterminds. The Jews are not fond of hot war, though they will fight for Israel which they believe is granted to them by their God (Forefathers). Along the same lines of thought, the Jewish masterminds would also use Americans to do the fighting for them... such as in the Middle East.... see how this whole Zionist Jewish conspiracy plays out. But I don't think so.

There are many angles.

Myself, I don't think it was a Jewish plan to come to America. I think it was something else. I think America's founders got the jump on a lot of European rulers as well as ''Holy Land'', Asian and Indian rulers etc. They started a new Empire in the ''new'' land.

Back in Europe, the Germans eventually became extremely disgusted with the Jewish monetary and political control and devised a plan to eliminate that problem. I don't think the war was a ''fake'' war to allow Jews to grab the land called Israel. I believe Germany really wanted to rule their own country and they wanted to punish other countries such as Britain and France which were the other two sides of the Jewish banking triangle. Eventually Germany wanted total European conquest, and this is why America had to jump in. In a similar way, I believe Spain really wanted the Jews out of Spain or at least to reduce the Jewish monetary and political influence. I think it is only coincidental that Jewish merchants were eager to explore new lands.

I also believe the Jews of Israel are not happy with the way America has become so powerful. This is the main reason for the Liberal and Leftist Media to always broadcast pleas for troop removal from the Middle East. The Leftists are always trying to pull at the heart strings of liberal Americans to incite rebellion against American military supremacy. Israel is not at all happy about having so much American force piled up next door. This build up of force is only going to escalate, and causes Israel to use cold war tactics against the build up, hence the third party victim of Radical Islam being used in an attempt to alter American policy.

Black African slavery can also be cleared up by seeing how no additional ''labor'' was necessary in colonial America. Americans were just fine on their own. Like we hear the Leftist talk about Americans not wanting to do the jobs that Mexican immigrants do... total BS. America did not need forced Black labor. It is fact that Jewish labor agitators, ship owners and merchants pushed the slave issue in order to break down American structure. Africans would have come to America by themselves when they eventually heard of the opportunity. Nobody had to capture them and force them over here. Nobody had to capture Mexicans and bring them to America. Our country is naturally the most attractive. It has been a melting pot from the start. Even Jews are welcome. Of course the power struggle is always present.

I believe America is on a roll. A serious roll. We spread more currency around the world than any other country. More people hold our currency and actively desire it than any other currency. We have military tools that make other countries look like amateurs. America is the winner and target of all others. So far.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
www.smithsonianmag.com...

Roughly 1,000 years ago, the story goes, a Viking trader and adventurer named Thorfinn Karlsefni set off from the west coast of Greenland with three ships and a band of Norse to explore a newly discovered land that promised fabulous riches. Following the route that had been pioneered some seven years before by Leif Eriksson, Thorfinn sailed up Greenland’s coast, traversed the Davis Strait and turned south past Baffin Island to Newfoundland—and perhaps beyond. Snorri, the son of Thorfinn and his wife, Gudrid, is thought to be the first European baby born in North America.

Thorfinn and his band found their promised riches— game, fish, timber and pasture—and also encountered Native Americans, whom they denigrated as skraelings, or “wretched people.” Little wonder, then, that relations with the Natives steadily deteriorated. About three years after starting out, Thorfinn—along with his family and surviving crew—abandoned the North American settlement, perhaps in a hail of arrows. (Archaeologists have found arrowheads with the remains of buried Norse explorers.) After sailing to Greenland and then Norway, Thorfinn and his family settled in Iceland, Thorfinn’s childhood home.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Here's another account for the Vikings even though we know that Native Americans were here prior.

National Geographic- Vikings In North America

The Norsemen also traveled to North America around A.D. 1000, some 500 years before Christopher Columbus set foot in the New World.

In the 1960s archaeologists discovered and excavated the remains of a thousand-year-old Norse encampment at the northern tip of Newfoundland, Canada.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

this post is utter garbage , there was indian tribes living all over america long before any europeans invaded or from any other nation for that matter.
to discover anything as you mean it , it has to be unknown to anyone.
the first time i went to egypt for my holidays , does that mean that i discovered egypt on that day NO it does not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join