It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America was Discovered by the Jews

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
- January 1492 - Jews live in spain
- March 31st, 1492 - Catholic sovereigns, Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon at the bequest of Tomás de Torquemada issue order for all jews to leave spain before July 31st.
- August 3rd, 1492 - Christoper Columbus sets sail for America

- Columbus is 1/2 jewish
- Isabella actually has a soft spot for the jews and funds Columbus' voyage without the knowledge of Ferdinand or Torquemada

See research below

After the Roman destruction of the Temple in 70 ce, the Jews spread throughout the Mediterranean world. A major community eventually formed in the towns of the Iberian peninsula. The Sephardim, from the Hebrew for Iberia (“Sepharad”), played a prominent role in the culture and economy of both Muslim and Christian Spain and Portugal. (Item 11 is a chart drawn by one of a flourishing community of medieval Jewish chart makers.) But with the Christian reconquest of Spain, the victorious Catholic sovereigns, Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon, decreed on March 31, 1492 that all Jews — young and old, male and female — were to leave Spain by the last day of July or convert to Christianity.

usm.maine.edu...

With the institution of the Roman Catholic Inquisition in Spain, and with the Dominican friar Tomás de Torquemada as the first Inquisitor General, the Catholic Monarchs pursued a policy of religious unity. Though Isabella opposed taking harsh measures against Jews on economic grounds, Torquemada was able to convince Ferdinand. On 31 March 1492, the Alhambra Decree for the expulsion of the Jews was issued (See main article on Inquisition). Approximately 200,000 left Spain.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Alhambra Decree (also known as the Edict of Expulsion) was an edict issued on 31 March 1492 by the joint Catholic Monarchs of Spain (Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon) ordering the expulsion of Jews from the Kingdom of Spain and its territories and possessions by 31 July of that year.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christopher Columbus (c. 1451 – 20 May 1506) was a navigator, colonizer and explorer whose voyages across the Atlantic Ocean led to general European awareness of the American continents in the Western Hemisphere. With his four voyages of exploration and several attempts at establishing a settlement on the island of Hispaniola, all funded by Isabella I of Castile ...

On the evening of 3 August 1492, Columbus departed from Palos de la Frontera with three ships; one larger carrack, Santa María, nicknamed Gallega (the Galician), and two smaller caravels, Pinta (the Painted) and Santa Clara, nicknamed Niña after her owner Juan Niño of Moguer.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christopher Columbus
RELIGION:
Catholic - Jewish background on one side of his family.

www.flmnh.ufl.edu...

Further reference: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
technically i think this thread is about a half a step away from blatant racism. it isn't just yet but i can't imagine for it to be headed anywhere other than it. not that i care mind you, you can bash the jews all day long and i don't care. i don't particularly like any of the races except arab women. they're hot as hell adn they don't stink half as bad as teh indian women.

aside from all that just what in the hell is the point of this? i don't think anyone comes to this site that has any delusions about good ol' chris actually discovering america. i'm pretty sure we all know that the indians were already living there. and then there's the other sweaty sailors and maybe even more.

so just what int he hell are you sayign?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
technically i think this thread is about a half a step away from blatant racism.

Not really sure where you got racism out of the thread.

I'm just stating facts.

You would realize that if you read my research.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

technically i think this thread is about a half a step away from blatant racism. it isn't just yet but i can't imagine for it to be headed anywhere other than it. not that i care mind you, you can bash the jews all day long and i don't care. i don't particularly like any of the races except arab women. they're hot as hell adn they don't stink half as bad as teh indian women.

????

Do you realize what you just did?
You said that this thread was a half a step away from blatant racism,
Then you go even a step further and do exactly as you predicted, made this thread racist with the stinking as bad as indianz comment.
This is truly a WTF MOMENT.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think the history books go back quite a bit farther.

[mod edit: irrelevant imagery removed]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by GaryGlitterRules]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have a question:

www.flmnh.ufl.edu...

Between 86 to 89 men accompanied Christopher Columbus on his first voyage

www.flmnh.ufl.edu...
So how does it make "America was discovered by Jews"? I can understand - Jews participated in discovery of America. Cool. But taking a person with "background" - whatever it could be - on "one" side and then without any evidence adding all 86-89 as Jews - well, i think it is not enough to claim what your title states.
Though it is flattering.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I have a question:

www.flmnh.ufl.edu...

Between 86 to 89 men accompanied Christopher Columbus on his first voyage

www.flmnh.ufl.edu...

So how does it make "America was discovered by Jews"? I can understand - Jews participated in discovery of America. Cool. But taking a person with "background" - whatever it could be - on "one" side and then without any evidence adding all 86-89 as Jews - well, i think it is not enough to claim what your title states.
Though it is flattering.

I don't know which other crew members, besides columbus, were jews. It is obvious to anyone though that the jews were involved in the discovery of america.

The principle behind the argument here is that Columbus was Jewish and the jews were pushed out of spain at the exact time that columbus sailed.

Passenger list here
www.immigrantships.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is actually a great Thread, actual evidence on Columbus being Jewish I have never verified but have basically come to believe it via the sources that have given me that information over time.

I have seen, claims that he actually may have been in possession of maps dating back to ancient Egypt where it is rumored Moses left Egypt with those maps in his possession from Pharoah and they were passed on and copied over time.

No way to verify any of that of course but I think it is possible.

Interesting discussion, Star and Flag

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The next step is to try to pin the looting, pillaging and massive inequity that happend to the natives afterwords on Jews, right? Of course you could be shooting for implied duplicity. Since you claim C.C. was half Jewish minus a geneology or as some would call it unsubstanciated. How very transparent, others played with a simuliar playbook I recall.. Of course I could be wrong, BUT why else why you use the title you did based just on your unsubstanciated claim he was HALF Jewish. I personally am part Jewish, does that mean everything I do is their fault as well? Especially when it's bad? How enabling.Not really since I know an individaul's actions are their own not their genetic histories.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Since when were the Norsemen Jewish..?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

. . .

umm . . .

yeah . . .

lol

I dunno what to say about what just happened here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

It is obvious to anyone though that the jews were involved in the discovery of america.

Totally agree. "Involved in discovery" and "discovered" though are not the same, in my opinion.
And as for Columbus being Jewish - it is not so. There is an arguement about him having Jewish background,true. But if you would count anyone who had Jewish background as a Jew (which is weird since i am sure that you would not call Japanese a person whose grandmother on one side was Japanese and all the rest were Spanish) you will get to very large numbers.
Even bloody Tomás de Torquemada, whom you mention, had a Jewish background. Did not make him a Jew, considering that he as an author of the plan to throw all the Jews out of Spain. He remained in Spain by the way.

edit: grammar

[edit on 29-12-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

I have seen, claims that he actually may have been in possession of maps dating back to ancient Egypt where it is rumored Moses left Egypt with those maps in his possession from Pharoah and they were passed on and copied over time.

Interesting supposition.

Perhaps he had a map of Atlantis in his possession?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

gota love arab women

on a side note I think we can now safely say that the jews are responsible for all the massacres against the incas in south america

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
America was discovered first by the Vikings, they made trade with the north american Indians. It was Viking Erik The Red who first put foot on the north american continent.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

gota love arab women

on a side note I think we can now safely say that the jews are responsible for all the massacres against the incas in south america

I love women no matter what the race lol

so are Jews officially the cause of all the world's problems since 500,00 BC?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
America was discovered first by the Vikings, they made trade with the north american Indians. It was Viking Erik The Red who first put foot on the north american continent.

You may want to check your elementary school history book.

It clearly states that America was discovered by Columbus.

No mention of vikings.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
By the way, before columbus there was Vespuci Amerigo who went to North America.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

It was Vespuci Amerigo, your manuals are wrong, before him Erik The Red.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join