It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA: LIST of projects underway and completed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I can not get onto the site, is it down, or is there a restriction on accessing it from the UK does anyone know?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
absolutely awesome link
its amazing some of the things they are working on and have achieved

for so few the world is at their command, for so many the future is a long ways away, but it will be very interesting to see these new technologies as they are applied to every day life

as much as i understand darpa not being fully open about everything they are working on it sure makes me curious to know everything else they are doing, whether or not you agree with any specific field they are working on, it is all truly fascinating i am sure

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I'm guessing that it's a security "mistake" judging by the way I came upon it. I wouldn't be surprised that the link will be taken down when they see the number of "hits" it's taking.
I found it while researching other "questionable" material.
I suggest "copying" as much of the material as possible for future research and leads.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

The link itself won't take you there... type in the following .

www.darpa.mil/dso/programsexp.htm

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I worked for DARPA before, interesting little project for a remote surgery robot. They're always working on interesting R&D.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think theres some quote from a DARPA chief, something like "If you can think of it, we can already do it."

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Anyone thought of an update on this thread? Reading what you guys have said about the link I feel like I'm missing out bad!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join