It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey There Everyone, Read About me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello there everyone,

I am a male; 18 years old and will be 19 in Jan 11, 2010 and I also live in The Bahamas which is my country;
I am also a member of a Reptilian and the reason why I came here is to push you all way ahead and how to get in contact with them, and I am the only reptilian member who can help you I am the last one and I may help you, However some of you may consider me to be very pretensive or putting on a show etc... I am not and certainly don't be messing around with the Internet.

I respect the members and staff of this officially board and I will love to full assist you all much further on the knowledge of alien world etc....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Bold introduction. I am going to play the devils advocate here and say 'prove it'. Show us a picture, a scale, some green skin or an eyeball that has a reptile pupil, something. I don't want to see another thread about 'I am an alien but I cannot prove it' start up and last for days. Just go ahead and knock this thing out.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lilsameo

Welcome.

But umm. Aren't you guys the bad-guys? If the reptillians exist then why would we even want to talk to one of you?

Seriously...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Please humor me my friend and do go on.
If you could please elaborate on some details ie; pics, family trees, details of which planet and constellation you are from etc, etc of your Reptilian heritage that would be most appreciated.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Welcome bud

I think we already have a Reptilian or 2 on this Site , but another would really

help with the Rodent problem here.

Take Care

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Can you show yourself shapeshifting in a video?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Lilsameo you say you are going to help us contact the reptilians, but at the same time you state that you are the last one. If you are the last one, then whom is there to comunicate with besides you?

You are young my friend, but double check yourself when making posts. You must have made a bunch of accidental mistakes in your wording, maybe you might need to tweek them, or correct them, or elaborate further on all aspects of your first post of your first thread.

By the way, Welcome to ATS Lilsameo.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

What do flies taste like?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well, you have opened a can so to speak!

welcome to ATS, and i hope that you arent bashed too much here before you get a chance to explain

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Dear wx4caster

It must b the holidays.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok ,,whatever you say.

ROCK HARD !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilsameo
I am the only reptilian member who can help you I am the last one and I may help you,

No you arent

There are at least a dozen others that have already been here and said the exact same thing

Funny how all alien life forms on Earth end up posting on ATS.

[edit on 29/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

it is the holidays huh... sigh... and i have to be at work....

well lets see if he ever posts here again. I will keep an open mind until further notice on this one.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

.....and I am the only reptilian member who can help you I am the last one....

As I was walking back from the shops earlier I passed a fella who was having a good old chat to a lamp post. When I asked him if I could join in the conversation he told me he was the last reptilian who can help the human species.

One of you is lying.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hi and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post,

Take your time and enjoy.

At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you may have also.

For new members: An example of what you must not do

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
LOL Even Reptilians seem to believe the global warming lie.

You wouldn't last a week in the current cold here where I live.

My Chinese starsign is snake, so I guess that makes me a bit of Reptilian too?

Good luck on the site.

You'll need it as a minority.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hello there everyone,

I am a male; 18 years old and will be 19 in Jan 11, 2010 and I also live in The Bahamas which is my country;

Cool wish I owned an island.

I am also a member of a Reptilian and the reason why I came here is to push you all way ahead and how to get in contact with them, and I am the only reptilian member who can help you

What does " I am a member of a reptilian" mean, is like your a little gecko or some other lower species, that's come crawling out from under a rock some place for a first contact with us humans.
How about you go back to your species with video camera so when you come back you have, oh I don't know, proof maybe.

Or how about starting us off with a picture of you in your reptilian form holding up today's paper, your computer can do it. Send it to a Mod if your shy.
What do you think, sound like a plan to me.

I am the last one and I may help you, However some of you may consider me to be very pretensive or putting on a show etc... I am not and certainly don't be messing around with the Internet.

So you the last one to help uh, that's to bad. Mind telling me what it is this help was supposed to be for?.
Or do you mean you are the last of your kind and now you decided to help us one more time. As apparently we didn't get it the first time.

I respect the members and staff of this officially board and I will love to full assist you all much further on the knowledge of alien world etc....

Now I don"t think your telling the truth, I have decided not to believe you. .

Did you know ATS bans People and Reptilians for posting hoax's fakes and lies.
Enjoy your time in the sun

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Charlie Fineman]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You alien guys are like buses ... you wait years for one to come along ... then you get them turning up all the damn time.

Just such a shame none of you have ever managed to prove your boasts ... and simply fade away without making any impact at all ... very disappointing ...

So,

How can you prove that you are different from the other wannabe's ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Good to meet new members who are around my age.

If you are of the small amphibian or reptilian type, such as a gecko or perhaps anole, please let me know. I love zoology.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh... you're in the Bahamas! That explains why you aren't hibernating like all of my little reptilian friends in the back yard.

I'm curious. Do sentient reptilians have the ability to change colors to camoflauge themselves like a Chameleon?

Are your offspring hatched out of eggs? Were you hatched out of an egg?

What are reptilian women like? Scales and a long tongue?

Do reptilians wear human skin boots? I have a fine pair of Alligator boots, so you can see why I might ask.

Do you have a tail? and if so... how usefull is it? I mean, is it like a third hand or does it just follow you around. I think if I had a tail I would be knocking stuff off of the coffee table all the time.

Anyway... for what it's worth... welcome to ATSssssss.

Oh yeah... one more question.

What's your favorite Star Trek episode? I bet it's the one where Kirk has to fight the Gorn... hehe... ;D

I'm just playin' with ya bro... have a good one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join