It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neutral energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
for those of us who see energy and feel it, i'm sure you may have run into this question yourself - is there neutral energy?

i can see light energy mainly, but can also see dark energy, but not as easily or as much.

now a new type of energy, one that i cannot accurately describe, has emerged.

by the feel and sight of it, it is very uncontrolled, which makes it powerful - more powerful than regular dark or light energy, but not more powerful than pure or ultimate.

i call it neutral for lack of an accurate term, but since it is uncontrolled, neutral is what it is for now.

with that in mind, energy-seers, what is this uncontrolled "neutral" energy? is it really neutral, or is it something else? any ideas?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I see energy aswell. I see it all the time with my own eyes, and I see spirits in the energy. I see the energy as static and while it is almost a field of black and white dots- is this what you mean by light and dark?

I am not sure what you mean by light and dark energy. Energy fields are energy fields. Whether they are the air we breath or the aura around eachothers bodies. Do you mean light and dark by its appearance or by its energy (good or bad) because dark energy is not neccesarily bad- it is a lack of energy. Light energy is energy.

A neutral energy- I am not quite sure what you mean, can you try to describe it? Are you defining neutral energy by the sight of it or its neutrality in feeling (empathy)?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
yes! that is exactly what i mean! little white dots for light energy, and black for dark energy.

the "neutral" energy that i see is more of static, but the feeling is incredible, because of its lack of control.

it feels extremely powerful for such a basic energy, which is why i am calling it neutral, but i have seen it used by more than one person.

the only problem is, they were attempting to heal a person.

i had never seen it used before, and was not sure if it could be used at all, because it was so uncontrolled.

but even the people could not control it, because they could not guarantee accurate results.

both the feel and sight of it seemed neutral, but very chaotic and powerful.

does this answer your question(s) or did i miss the question(s) altogether?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

No you desribed it perfectly. As a energy healer myself, I know what you are talking about. I believe, the energy you are tapping into and calling it neutral energy is infact chaos energy.

Chaos energy is the building blocks of the universe, up close it looks psychedelic- as geometrical patterns and mandlebrot sets. God set forth chaos energy as the blue print for matter itself. The reason why it seems so fantastical to imagine, is that because it in itself is a crazy sight to behold- but if you have ever done '___', Shrooms, then you understand how using these chemicals opens your third eye to perceive what is already there. Chaos energy is very powerful, and if you are interested in using its potential i highly recommend looking into Chaos Magick. My husband is a high priest of Chaos Magick and it is very powerful stuff!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

When exactly do you see this supposed energy? Only when you see someone trying to heal someone? Where have you seen the white and black dots? You should tell us more about your experiences of when, where and what you seen when you saw this supposed energy. Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I see the static of black and white dots, also colored dots, all the time! I have since I was a teenager since my third eye never closed all the way. Alot of people see energy this way also.

When doing healing work, the energy is thicker and changes color, and becomes brighter.

Chaos energy surrounds us 24-7 and can be picked up on those who are sensitive like yourself, as it is the glue for the energy particles themselves.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

i see energy almost all the time. as expected, i see more light energy during the day and more dark energy during the night. i don't really have a specific place that i see the energy, it's everywhere. i have seen mainly light energy when healing is involved, but they were using another type, which i was honestly wondering if it was chaos energy. i'm not used to people using this new type but it's highly uncontrolled and they seemed so calm asbout it, as if they didn't know what they were messing with.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Let me get a handle on this because its the first time i've heard of this.

You can see energy but not with the naked eye, in your minds eye so to speak. You can see Black energy with white dots, Kind of like an untuned T.V is how im imagining it.

But now you can see another type of energy.

What do you do when you see this energy are you meditating or can you just view it.

So many questions but i'll let you answer these first. lol

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Tell us more about your healing abilities and what you do and what you see when you heal someone Xynephadyn, this stuff is interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

no problem algebra. i will try to explain best i can. i see little white dots dominantly in the daytime, and black ones at night, though they typically larger than the white dots. my uncle sees only the white dots, and he used to think he was seeing molecules, but we know that couldn't be. so i started to research it. i found out my original suspicion - it was energy we were seeing. recently i started to gain new abilities, ones i have never had, and with them came this new type of energy that i could see and feel, which i called neutral for lack of a better term. i see it but am aware that it is not my normal vision. my mind keeps telling me otherwise though lol. but no i don't neditate very much so i have no idea what would happen if i focused on them while meditating. for the most part i just see it. more questions are welcome. that's what this site is for - knowledge.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting, So kind of like a hallucination. But not in a crazy way.

So what can you do with this energy, can you effect it in any way?

When you can see it, if you put your hand in to it can you actually feel it?

If you can effect it in some way, is it with your mind or can you absorb it and send it back out again through your body? (got healers in mind when i ask this one)

Would it be possible for anyone to see it if they opened there minds to it or trained them selves or is it a gift only?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
if you want to see energy, try this.

close your eyes, and try to feel parts of your body, like a sholder or an elbow. pin point the exact location that you are trying to feel. They teach us this in the military as a way to initially identify injuries when you are either in zero light, or are unable to physically see your wounds.

once you are able to feel you different points of your body, try to feel this point move. start at your shoulder and move it to your finger tips. this may not happen all at once, tha tis, you may not be able to get it on the first try, but keep it up.

eventually, the feeling will seem to give you goose bumps. you will see a physical reaction in your arm to your minds actions. this is not far fetched, as your mind controls your body anyway, right?

now once you get it down, concentrate on looking at the space just above the surface of your skin. you will see something similar to the shimmer that you see on a car hood on a hot day. the more you see it and study it you will see "particulates" in the shimmer and eventually with time you will realize these shimmers and particulates not only have a directionality and color to them, but they are everywhere and on everything.

enjoy!

edit to add:

yes you can control it. the more you try the more success you may find.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by wx4caster]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
thanks wx4caster.

Now you put it that way it actually makes some sense. I'll be sure to give it a shot. Im very open minded to the ideas behind these energys.

Do you think this energy could be the same as the "subtle energy" that quantum mechanics describes? Very interesting indeed.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I see these energies all the time as well. I'm not sure about your definitions, xenaphadyn. Is that so? I also see very large white balls of energy as well as the occasional darker ones (and anything else you might care to imagine) but the feeling I get from them is never as a 'negative'. I think they are often simply colors that we don't recognise due to the limited perceptions of the human body. We're quite ineffective at detecting things outside of what we're told can exist.

My daughter is a great psychic and medium but she does perceive these dual energies. I never feel anything 'negative', but then my world is nondualistic, so again, it's all about perception.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I see these energies all the time as well. I'm not sure about your definitions, xenaphadyn. Is that so? I also see very large white balls of energy as well as the occasional darker ones (and anything else you might care to imagine) but the feeling I get from them is never as a 'negative'. I think they are often simply colors that we don't recognise due to the limited perceptions of the human body. We're quite ineffective at detecting things outside of what we're told can exist.

My daughter is a great psychic and medium but she does perceive these dual energies. I never feel anything 'negative', but then my world is nondualistic, so again, it's all about perception.

Have you ever tryed effecting or channeling the energy you see? You seem pretty impartial so your a good control subject.

(sorry about subjecting you to being a subject lol)

How do you feel about the fact that not everyone can see this energy?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
to algebra:

to my knowledge i have never had a hallucination so i wouldn't know lol.

theres only been one time i've ever done anything that could be considered manipulation of energy itself. i imagined a few of the light energy particles gathering together and a sort of (it's the only way i know how to describe this) interdimensional bubble-looking thing came up and started absorbing the energy around it. i really don't know what i did and still cant replicate it, but i know that i did something with it. a lot of people can do more with it i'm sure, because i'm not very in tune to my own abilities.

energy is everywhere, but not everyone that can see it can feel it. i can both see and feel it, and am almost constantly surrounded by little dots that keeps me energized for the most part. i rarely run out of energy in any activity.

(i'm not sure how to answer your fourth question, as i am not a normal healer and am not quite sure what i use to heal.)

i consider it a gift, but i thinnk some could learn to use it and manipulate it. i'm in the process of trying to find out what i did and do it again but go further with it, just to see what happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The funny thing is I look at people as possessing energy in ways like some people carry positive, negative, and neutral like our small atomic particals inside each of us PROTON NEUTRON AND ELECTRONS. My personal view of myself is if you look at the yin and yan I walk in the middle where the seperation line between the two are and it kind of keeps my thought process in place.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yeah i wondered if it was like that - with the atomic particles and all. i personally believe in God, but even in the Bible it acknowledges a neutral side to things. it speaks of being lukewarm. it's detestable and disgusting to God, but it is acknowledged that there is such a thing as neutral. but i see what you are saying with the yin and yan(g). i have been educated about it, but do not really understand that much about it. but i know enough to understand what you're saying, and you have a very good point if i understand correctly.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
noo, there is either high (positive) energy either low (negative) energy, no good or bad . and low energy people doesnt mean they are 'bad' people, it is only means they can do less (be it a good or bad) and high energy people can do more (be it good or bad)

so neutral should be the energy level in the middle

[edit on 29-12-2009 by angelx666]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join