It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumiati in Adelaide South Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't understand. What does this have to with anything? These all seem just like any other random crimes from anywhere in the world?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Random accept if you come from adelaide and read the links i provided.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Strange

Its the story of the gay murders of Adelaide, by a serial killer. Its a true story, & some people think that there is more to the story than is written or told. There probably is, but there's no Illuminati involvement in it. But the stroy does have a high level Judge, & top level Police involvement, which is probably why the "burglaries" & stolen docco's come into it.

Is actually quite interesting, & kept the country enthralled for a while back when it happened, very much like the Melbourne Gangland Murders did.

It is a discussion, but not a conspiracy, as far as they exist anyway......

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You have your opinion and i have mine....... i personaly belive that there is Illuminati involvement, and i belive that sick bastard did not work alone. how can an elderly man kill 5 healthy teenagers who could have laid him out any given day of the week all by himself ?? That does not even make sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Also what happened to the much talked about double mattress that they pulled out of the top floor of the office in Unley and sent for forensic testing ??? I don't guess we are going to hear back about that anytime soon either ??

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So is your premise then that because he got away with it it must have been illuminati?

I mean it could be but they say every man has his price. Maybe he was rich and bribed judges and all..?

Cuz if you have evidence of illuminati or something I would love to see it... rape and murder and such seem to be satanic practices but there are a lot of psychological disorders out there for the spontaneous types too.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I reckon you could elaborate, not just by posting links, but if you could just show us where the Illuminati involvement is, that's all I'm asking.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

He didn't get away with it..... he got put away for the murder of 1 victim which is all well and but but what about the other 4 ??? Also there have been numerous attempts to solve the case but has had no success and i personally would like to know why ??

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

Yeah theres a big building on North Terrace with big marble steps out front.....it's in there.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
hmmm........well if that's your evidence, then, there's nothing to see here folks!

You seem to think I'm "against" you or something, I am really just trying to figure out where you're coming from, & you're not helping by being vague.

Just because something has Power & Corruption stamped on it, doesn't mean Illuminati involvement. I'm not the only one asking for elaboration, & pointing out a big marble building in a city we don't live in ( or know ) doesn't help you get your point across, sorry.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I put my infomation up.....its not my fault you want it all spoon fed to you. I belive that i have more than proved theres a conspiracy there. Just because you don't live in Adelaide or have not seen it does not mean it does not exist or never happened.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Errrr how am I being vague when i wrote a big arse post over a page long detailing everything ???

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
okay fine, what a waste of time this is then.

Just because you posted up common knowledge stuff does not mean we all "get" where youre coming from or "what" the Illuminati involvement is. Anyway, I'll keep looking in here hopefully you'll explain, then we can get to chatting about it then hey?

Meanwhile, enjoy your evening in Adelaide.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This thread is in the conspiracy forum group.

And it's a conspiracy

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

I just explained to you and posted links.....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well theres always the possibility he was not responsible, I mean you said yourself 'looks like' the suspect he may have just been a scapegoat.

I guess it is suspicious if the investigation is hindered or something but you didnt give a lot to go on, but yeah if he did thats terrible and there must be a coverup, illuminati or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
He did it alright but he was the only one that got the rap.....what about the other members of the group ???He came to an arrangement with the group whereby if he took the rap he would be very well taken care of in jail and he has been.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
And the investigation has been hindered greatly........this happened 20 or so years ago and still there has only ever been one conviction for one murder. Other members of the group have been allowed to flee overseas and interstate without anyone stopping them. Foresnsic evidence was taken on certain items last year but nothing has been said about it since....DNA has been taken from some of the other group but nothing has been heard about that either. 3 people who went to a local member, accusing another member of parlament of being a known pedophile have been murdered and the local member was forced out of his job. His staff including his personal assistant have been bashed and their houses broken into and documents protaining to the case stolen. The dead solicitor i mentioned earlier in my orginal post lived in a house in the Eastern suburbs and his former house was brought and demolished last year around the same time the DNA was taken with the items for forensic testing. I find it strange that the police let what MAY have been an original crime scene be destroyed.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
sorry for the double post there...
it was hardly off topic either, it was very on topic.
goodbye

[edit on 1-1-2010 by buds1]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join