It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdering muslims Slaughter Christian For Not Converting To islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Sadly its our culture that is the aggressor...
once more...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by damael]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by zilch

I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee. They actually do hate us because we are not the same. The average Muslim man is not a very good person by my standards. And I think the religion and culture have everything to do with it. The men are very arrogant and they hate women are very set in their ways and hate change of any kind. And are their exceptions YES. I know it is so wrong to racially profile but in reality it is not race it is culture I am judging. If I had my way I would crush them and their religion. And would consider nothing wrong with doing so. And I think alot of them would feel the same in reverse.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Subjective Truth]

You have condemned all Muslim men according to your standards, as well as claiming to know what they feel about others? You state that passing judgment on other cultures is okay for you to do? There would be nothing wrong with crushing them and their religion? You claim their culture causes them to hate others for being different? This is not absolute of Muslims, but it is of you. You can hate and desire to kill them, but condemn them as bad people if they do the same?

What business is it of yours to determine what religion others choose to practice? What gives you the right to hold others unworthy and bad people if they live outside your standards? How dare someone evil as you judge and determine others should be destroyed. Why is your religion and culture of hate and lies right? You are an evil racist hypocrite spreading lies and darkness.

Zilch was only being kind attempting to make you understand, but you see it as ignorance. Sadly your ignorance goes unnoticed by you. Shameful!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This thread is for Middle East. Google Earth search indicates that Sargodha, Pakistan is in South East Asia and 100% Muslim. How authentic is this info? Do you hear it from a friend of a friend?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join