It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Found Iran Nuke Document Was Forged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How well reported is this in America?

Is "Joe Average" getting the message, or is the media sitting on it?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is an extremely important story. If the Israelis are forging documents in a smear campaign against Iran, then it begs the question is anything coming out of Iran actually genuine?

Well, we all know about the forged Iraq yellow-cake documents.

And then there were forged documents acquired in 2004 and used by the US as basis for its push for sanctions against Iran on these documents.

Documents linking Iran to nuclear weapons push may have been fabricated
Gareth Porter, Monday November 10, 2008

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has obtained evidence suggesting that documents which have been described as technical studies for a secret Iranian nuclear weapons-related research program may have been fabricated.

The documents in question were acquired by U.S. intelligence in 2004 from a still unknown source -- most of them in the form of electronic files allegedly stolen from a laptop computer belonging to an Iranian researcher. The US has based much of its push for sanctions against Iran on these documents.

The new evidence of possible fraud has increased pressure within the IAEA secretariat to distance the agency from the laptop documents, according to a Vienna-based diplomatic source close to the IAEA, who spoke to RAW STORY on condition of anonymity.
. . . .

These technical papers, along with some correspondence related to the alleged secret Iranian program -- referred to by the IAEA as “alleged studies” -- have been the primary basis during 2008 for the insistence by the US-led international coalition pushing for sanctions against Iran that the Iranian case must be kept going in the United Nations Security Council.

Are the YouTube videos being staged and filmed?

If the CIA would fake the Nick Berg beheading video and the Osama confession video, they'd fake anything.

Are the Twitter Revolutionaries in Tehran or Tel Aviv?

You really believe the CIA and/or Mossad would surreptitiously work from within a country to overthrow a government and install their own puppet regime? It's the Central Intelligence Agency, not the Clandestine Insertion of American Puppets.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by audas

I have repeatedly posted the facts that the CIA worked with MOSSAD in delivering the Tweets and FACEBOOK updates during the election riots.

Unless this is hard solid proof, that isn't going to convince me because I've met lots of determined Iranian students who travelled to the UK to study at various universities, and they have corroborated many details of the larger protests. The protests have reached a stage where they are more frequent and bloody, and that's what I've been expecting to happen by now. They've even travelled back for more protests during the holiday period, and I've never met more determined young people.

These Iranian's recognise parts of Tehran and some of the other cities in the youtube videos, and even the bloody videos. It doesn't seem very likely to me that they're all spies working for Israel or the west.

From my perspective, I'm not at all surprised by current events, and I would be more surprised if the regime had changed its path, rather than continue on the same path of self-destruction.

That the elections were not rigged and AMERICAN POLLS forecast an Ahmedinijad victory !!

That's an old argument. That poll just wasn't accurate. Where were the regime supporters when they had rallies, besides the few hundred drunks that they probably pay to stand and chant "death to Israel" along with the basij who are definitely paid.

Interestingly enough I see no photos of Ahmadinejad's supporters on PressTV in their millions. Perhaps you could tell me where his loyal fans have gone if they had voted for him?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by john124]

I have studied in the UK as well - I have no doubt there are people upset with the regime - there are plenty of people upset with the way the US is run as well - justifiably so - however to portray several thousand protesters in Tehran as "The mood of the country" is utter bollocks - crap of the highest order.
I have met plenty of borderline militant vegans in the UK - this does not mean that the UK is a vegan state ! I have met plenty - PLENTY of militant Islamic students - sunni - wahaabists who are militant about introducing Sharia law into the UK- this in no way makes it representative of the nation.

Tehran is the ONLY place these protests are happening, it is amongst a wealthy student elite - that has been acknowledged over, and over and over again by every major and minor source. I have never seen more than a couple of thousand protesters. EVER.

Again - the protests AFTER the election were considerably LARGER by Ahmadinijad supporters - there are literally HUNDREDS of sites showing western media using Ahmadinijad supporters being used as footage for opposition supporters - WESTERN MEDIA AT ITS BEST - lap it up mate - its aimed at you and it works.

Iran is majority rural - Tehran is but 7 million out of 80million people - the vast majority are poor, uneducated and passionately pro - Revolutionary.

I have no DOUBT that young students in Iran want freedom - however this is absolutely no way is indicative of the mood of the country - further - only the fool would not consider the extreme western media bias towards the presentation of this matter, the involvement of the CIA and the collusion of western powers on the issue-

The MOSSAD involvement was well reported - the tweets were tracked down to Israel to several accounts which were opened up several hours after the election - this is very well documented.

I find it almost bizarre that the US has been waging a war of regime change against Iran for almost 60 years - has spent more time, money and resources on the country second only to the former USSR in pursuit of this. the critical nature of petroleum reserves in the region, the strategic importance of Iran to the Caspian basin, Afghanistan, the posturing over fake nukes and the simultaneous uprising of a VERY small percentage of students in Tehran being presented as evidence of national popular unrest - I mean you would have to be a complete moron not to be able to put these things together and paint a pretty clear - resolute picture of CIA involvement in stirring up the issues - especially as the CONGRESS has approved half a billion dollars to do JUST THAT !!

What is even more incredible is the absolute lies we are fed by the media regarding the invasion of Iraq in the first gulf war thanks to the PR company Hills and Knowlton, the absolute LIES regarding the second gulf war, the absolute LIES regarding Iran, the absolute LIES regarding Afghanistan, the absolute LIES regarding Georgia - lies we have all come to accept to such a degree that we simply do not believe a world coming out of the medias mouths regarding geo-political issues - yet - when it fits your world view you will believe any crap they throw up.

I would like to support the idea of change in Iran - however i do not believe opening it up to the US model is an improvement - in fact you can bet your entire life on the fact that when people pushing for democracy it is code for a new pro-American regime - thats all "spreading democracy" means - blind freddy can tell you that.

I would like to see Iran stay the way it is with less sever punishments for their religious incursions - beyond that it is a significantly better system and culture than is in place currently in the US which is entirely broken.

Here is current footage which the west SIMPLY DOES NOT SHOW ?????
Perhaps thats why you have no idea about it !!

www.sbs.com.au...
www.monstersandcritics.com...

Here are some of the MASSIVE - i mean MASSIVE rallies supporting Ahmedinijad which were either shown by western media outlets as being OPPOSITION RALLIES or simply ignored

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.presstv.ir...

The DEATH OF NEDA the rally call of the original protest was no where NEAR the protests - she was not involved - it came to light that she was more than likely shot by CIA - and that is why the NEDA story was dropped by western media

edition.cnn.com...
www.youtube.com...
andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com...
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

BBC retraction -wrong footage
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Color Revolutions -www.voltairenet.org...

The CIA has a specific mandate - its number ONE JOB is regime change - thats what it does. It is currently operating DRONES in Pakistan outside of the remit of the US military on its own funding using Blackwater to wage its OWN war - it did the very same in LAOS where it dropped three times the number of weapons than in Vietnam - more than all of the second world war - and yet this is never spoken of as it was a private CIA led war - and yes these are the facts and are all available on the public record.

So at the very LEAST the west is complicit in NOT presenting ablanced view of the situation in Iran and things are not as clear cut as you seem to believe.

More likely the CIA is deeply involved - I would be utterly SHOCKED if they were not and every american would demand to know what their tax dollars were being spent on if they were NOT involved -

Most likely this is a CIA led operation utilizing disaffected Iranian based resistance and militias co-ordinating with the Mousavis backer (western businessman who owns the Tehran universities where the protests are happening along with all student records, mobiles, internet, sms, twitter accounts - DER!!).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join