It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Found Iran Nuke Document Was Forged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.afterdowningstreet.org...
www.ipsnews.net...

Philip Giraldi, who was a CIA counterterrorism official from 1976 to 1992, told IPS that intelligence sources say that the United States had nothing to do with forging the document, and that Israel is the primary suspect. The sources do not rule out a British role in the fabrication, however.

"The Rupert Murdoch chain has been used extensively to publish false intelligence from the Israelis and occasionally from the British government," Giraldi said.

Israel creating forgeries leaked to the FOX man himself in order to falsely accuse Iran of Nukes in order to get the US to invade them and potentially kill millions in the process - again and again the evidence comes out and proves over and over again the corruption of the west, the lies, the deceit and the manipulation of the media and people in order to further the greed of the elite - how long must this go on.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is an extremely important story. If the Israelis are forging documents in a smear campaign against Iran, then it begs the question is anything coming out of Iran actually genuine?

Are the YouTube videos being staged and filmed?

Are the Twitter Revolutionaries in Tehran or Tel Aviv?

Great find.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm surprised anyone is still talking about the nuclear issue. I'm glad Obama has changed his tactics to supporting the human rights of Iranian's, as there's little chance that the regime will still be in power to build a nuke.

If anyone forged a document, tell them that it's not needed, and neither is a war. This regime will collapse and rot in hell at the hands of freedon wanting Iranian's.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is an extremely important story. If the Israelis are forging documents in a smear campaign against Iran, then it begs the question is anything coming out of Iran actually genuine?

Are the YouTube videos being staged and filmed?

Are the Twitter Revolutionaries in Tehran or Tel Aviv?

Great find.

I have posted this repeatedly - Seymour Hersch broke the story of the CIA funds approved secretly by congress for political destabilization in Iran using the same tactics as the CIA led "Color Revolutions" int eh Baltic's.

He also broke the news that the missing 12 billion cash from the Iraq reconstruction fund was siphoned off by the CIA for use in covert regime change operations inside Iran.

I have repeatedly posted the facts that the CIA worked with MOSSAD in delivering the Tweets and FACEBOOK updates during the election riots.

That the elections were not rigged and AMERICAN POLLS forecast an Ahmedinijad victory !!

I have posted that the prime backer of the opposition leader is the owner if Iranian universities who has access to all student email, mobile and internent accounts and has made these available to the number one tool used by the US in its war on Islam - INTEL .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

I have repeatedly posted the facts that the CIA worked with MOSSAD in delivering the Tweets and FACEBOOK updates during the election riots.

Unless this is hard solid proof, that isn't going to convince me because I've met lots of determined Iranian students who travelled to the UK to study at various universities, and they have corroborated many details of the larger protests. The protests have reached a stage where they are more frequent and bloody, and that's what I've been expecting to happen by now. They've even travelled back for more protests during the holiday period, and I've never met more determined young people.

These Iranian's recognise parts of Tehran and some of the other cities in the youtube videos, and even the bloody videos. It doesn't seem very likely to me that they're all spies working for Israel or the west.

From my perspective, I'm not at all surprised by current events, and I would be more surprised if the regime had changed its path, rather than continue on the same path of self-destruction.

That the elections were not rigged and AMERICAN POLLS forecast an Ahmedinijad victory !!

That's an old argument. That poll just wasn't accurate. Where were the regime supporters when they had rallies, besides the few hundred drunks that they probably pay to stand and chant "death to Israel" along with the basij who are definitely paid.

Interestingly enough I see no photos of Ahmadinejad's supporters on PressTV in their millions. Perhaps you could tell me where his loyal fans have gone if they had voted for him?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Awesome find...it was too obviously forged. Funny thing this is not screeching in MSM. But I don't know US intelligence agency revealing the forgery is kind of hard to swallow...didn't expect agencies to reveal the truth so soon. That's a nice change.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The document was forged by an Iranian from my sources.

I cant say more.

ROCK ME HARD!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
www.afterdowningstreet.org...
www.ipsnews.net...

Philip Giraldi, who was a CIA counterterrorism official from 1976 to 1992, told IPS that intelligence sources say that the United States had nothing to do with forging the document, and that Israel is the primary suspect. The sources do not rule out a British role in the fabrication, however.

"The Rupert Murdoch chain has been used extensively to publish false intelligence from the Israelis and occasionally from the British government," Giraldi said.

Israel creating forgeries leaked to the FOX man himself in order to falsely accuse Iran of Nukes in order to get the US to invade them and potentially kill millions in the process - again and again the evidence comes out and proves over and over again the corruption of the west, the lies, the deceit and the manipulation of the media and people in order to further the greed of the elite - how long must this go on.

Just to reiterate an important aspect of this:

The Times is part of a Murdoch publishing empire that includes the Sunday Times, Fox News and the New York Post. All Murdoch-owned news media report on Iran with an aggressively pro-Israeli slant.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GaryGlitterRules

I cant say more.

ROCK ME HARD!!!!

Let me clear this up:

Your sources = Your imagination

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Please do not let the suit wearing neo fascists confuse you . Western GOVERNMENT is the problem, western people want simple honesty and trustworthyness from our politicians. It is not our doing that our leaders are a bunch of bottom feeding money headed mutant freaks with no idea of the harsh realities of life.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by GaryGlitterRules

I cant say more.

ROCK ME HARD!!!!

Let me clear this up:

Your sources = Your imagination

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Pedobear gave him the scoop. I can't say more.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by TylerKing]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"freedom loving iranians.." u mean rich educated iranians who want to make iran like the west... a corrupt bankocracy slave state

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Iran's national bank is State owned and operated.

Compare that to the Federal Reserve Bank system, The World Bank, and the International Monetary fund.

The Iranian Nuclear "Topic" is not about Weapons of mass destruction, and it never WAS.

It is about the Energy and Financial Independence of Iran, from the Global Energy and Financial Cartels, of which Israel is a KEY player.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
PROLETARIANS UNITED

Communism is the solution.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When those "nuke" documents hit the web and were posted here on ATS I said they were fake, and here's the proof. More forgeries and dirty tactics from the Israeli Mossad and their number one "aider and abetter" Rupert Murdoch. FOX News is nothing more than a tool for the spreading of disinformation.

The US and Israel don't need to meddle in Iran's affairs, the Mullahs will collapse under their own hubris.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just a minor little mistake in an otherwise brilliantly crafted and masterfully executed joint covert operation.

Then again, this too could be a part of the overall strategy.

Clever designed confusion...

Philip Giraldi, who was a CIA counterterrorism official from 1976 to 1992, told IPS that intelligence sources say that the United States had nothing to do with forging the document, and that Israel is the primary suspect. The sources do not rule out a British role in the fabrication,.

Which should the Iranians blame most?

Israel, U.S.A. or the British?

The covert war...

Clever Middle Eastern media manipulations to further and consistently demonized Iran, assassinations, spreading of pro Iranian revolution propaganda, infiltration of Iranian government, bribery and extortion of Iranian military, religious and government leadership, and much more.. and they have only just started!

With any luck they can bring down the Iranian regime from within without having to fire a single shot, or drop any bombs.

The covert missions must first be given time for success before any overt operations are considered, "no options are off the table" But some of those options have been ongoing for quite some time, operations so covert that it gives the U.S. plausible deniability and the Israelis culpable deniability.

The war against Iran has been ongoing for several months now.

Iran can't seem to figure out exactly who to blame most for the internal chaos, and that alone is indicative of the covert missions successes so far.

We all know the hornets nest Iran would present militarily, so the first and best option for Israel and the U.S. was a covert war on Iran with the clear objective to create civil unrest and revolution, and also to create division and subversion within the Iranian leadership in government and in the Iranian military. It is beginning to work, but obviously has a long way to go.

The best of the best from the Mossad, U.S. and British covert agencies are all working together in this "war" effort.

Finally, don't accept or trust ANYTHING in the news media regarding ANYTHING to do with Iran.

Unfortunately the first casualty in this covert war was the truth.

Unless you are there and witness it in person, it simply can't be trusted.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by audas

Please do not let the suit wearing neo fascists confuse you . Western GOVERNMENT is the problem, western people want simple honesty and trustworthyness from our politicians. It is not our doing that our leaders are a bunch of bottom feeding money headed mutant freaks with no idea of the harsh realities of life.

Who the VOTERS VOTED FOR! Tough but that;s the truth. Let's take British politics, there has always been a third force that has NEVER had power. There are many minor parties VERY FEW EVEN WIN A SEAT!

So you can bitch and complain all you want the problem is not the politician BUT THE VOTERS so thats folks like you , your friends, your family etc etc. If you tell me every one of your family and friends voted for neither of the main two I'd say you were embellishing the truth big time.

Stop complaining until you are willing to stand yourself and/or campaign successfully to get everyone you know to vote for neither of the main 2.

By the way abstaining is for cowards unwilling to make a decision even though it might not be 100% what they want. Life is like that tough choices......

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

S&F, thanks for posting this.

Although we all know every form of government is corrupt on many different levels, it just solidifies the fact when you see things like this.

Can you imagine if more documents like this were forged? It could cause the US and possibly it's allies to attack a county (in this case Iran) for a threat that was completely falsified.

Then the question arises, did the US really get fooled by this 'forged document' or were certain US government officials involved with the forgery as well? Corruption, corruption, corruption. Damn these people for trying to cause more war, when what we really need is peace.

Not only is war the wrong way to go for almost every circumstance, but you never know if the actual reason the war is occurring is true. I mean the US is fighting a war that was created by putting fear into the American citizens using terrorist attacks to scare everybody and lot's of false media put out by the MSM.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

All that you said is correct according to previous very similar historical events and plain common sense. If taking over a foreign government through "peaceful" means fails and if NATO intervention fails, then direct US military invasion is the last option in order to impose a suitable government. What's missing though are stricter embargoes and sanctions, the first measure in "regional stabilization process".

But all that is empty pointless chit-chat because people of Iran loose either way. A corrupt governmental structure would be imposed over an already corrupt government, additionally - gains would barely cover the losses due to a "economic crisis".

My personal thought is that US would defend Iran in any conflict in hope of taking over its volatile government (e.g. South Korea / West Germany) while Israel would be put in role similar to Japan. Unless Israel has some greater "diplomatic influence" of course. But it's very hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If it can be proven that these documents were forged by U.S. citizens to trick the government into going to war they should be tried for treason and if found guilty executed.

I have read ex-CIA officers and Michael Ledeen were the principle actors in this forgery. - Edit: My bad, that was in regards to the Iraq Niger Yellowcake Uranium documents

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Bobbox1980]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join