It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 New Years Resolution....Now or Never!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Predictions: Perfect forum for all ATS New Years Resolutuions!!! We have all done them. Whether it was something small like a diet, more important like stop smoking, or life changing, we have all used January 1st as our day to turn it all around.

Feel free to share your 2010 resolutions, and to all of you who are truly trying to make a change, I wish you the best of luck!

Here is mine: THE PATH NOW TAKEN

2010 is a little over three days away. I have sat up many times at night trying to put the last 34 years into perspective. Along the way I have accomplished many things that I am so proud of. I have also done things along the way that one cannot be so proud of. One thing I have determined MUST happen, is I WILL answer for every decision I have made in my life.

I have no idea what my future holds, but I do know that a man cannot live free until he cleans his soul. No matter the reason, we all do things we wish we could take back. But once damage is done, most know, it becomes a challange to overcome the aftermath.

In my opinion forgivness is the key to letting go of all past debts. I have forgiven any and all who have ever wronged me, but it's now time for me to stand in judgment of my wrong doings. I will kneel before GOD and plead my case, tell all my faults, admit my imperfections, and pray that he reaches down and picks me up off my knees and allows me a second chance to live out the wonderful gift of life he has given me. Then I must stand before my loved ones (FAMILY), my respected ones (FRIENDS), and anyone else who I have affected over the years.

I know who I am, I know what I am capable of, I know who I want to be, and I know this is the only way to get to my destination without regret. The fight for personal freedom is a war waged so deep inside that no one but yourself ever sees the struggle, the sacrifice, or the bravery. Winning this war doesn't earn you metals or awards, it gives you an inner peace and a chance to stand side by side with those you love and respect, for eternity!

I say goodbye to 2009....and I welcome 2010....Here we go!

join