It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, Vegans: Brussels Sprouts Like to Live, Too

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
So, my question is: What's the difference between consuming animals and consuming plants?

We "omnivores" consume that which has to be dead and dying and that's what is part of "survival". Unfortunately, there is no difference, I'm afraid. Therefore, I would advocate drinking only water with supplemental vitamins and minerals created in a lab and absorbing some sunlight during the break of dawn as alternate forms of sustenance.
edit on 2011-3-05 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar."

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

But, if you're a moral vegetarian--based on the belief that a vegetarian diet reduces bloodshed-then this thread is definitely for you and the article provided will lay the foundations for the topic at hand:

Plants are alive too!

So, my question is: What's the difference between consuming animals and consuming plants?

Eat fruit and nuts; problem solved.

Originally posted by LocoHombre
there are some proteins that humans need to function properly that are only found in animals. without them, immune deficiencies can form.

Technically not true. Quinoa, almonds, spirulina, and chlorella come to mind right off of the top of my head, and I'm sure vegans know of many more.

<< 23  24  25   >>

join