It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul On Yemen And The Jetliner Bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Is this true?
The guys' father told the authorities that this guy might go crazy and nothing was done?

Can someone validate this?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Always the voice of reason

Too bad the sheep in the US will never let this man Correct some

of these problems.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Too bad the sheep in the US will never let this man Correct some

of these problems.

"This man" still thinks that 'hijackers' were involved in 9-11...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Rainfall sir, he has too

The minute he would say anything relating to US involvement

The MSM would rip him to shreds , then the few Good things he does

now would be gone.

Ron Paul has to choose his battles.

911 is not winnable yet , for a politican

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I can respect that...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Great post, this guy needs some serious support if he is ever to run for president again. Unfortunately I was ill-informed during the last election and voted Obama. However, Ron Paul is a true Patriot and the only true leader in this country that I have seen show so much respect and compassion for the constitution and civil liberties. I really hope if he ever runs again, he can get the support that the major candidates do, and pull of the W. It would be a completely different world. Thanks for "waking me up" a little bit more!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Everyone had a chance for Change, they chose wrong period...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul has made a glaring point that we all need to pay attention to.

This "failed bomber" (like the failed Russian rocket) should never have been on that plane since his own father alerted authorities that this man was capable of violence.

The Ft. Hood shooter also had glaring warnings in his file that went largely ignored.

The (supposed) hi jackers on 9/11 were allowed to execute their plan despite the fact that authorities knew their activities were suspicious especially the purposefully incomplete training they were receiving.

Anyone notice a pattern here? Anyone feel like we're all being set up to take the emotional bait in order for the government to execute their otherwise controversial agendas?

Everytime one of these attacks happens, it should have never happened in the first place if the authorities did what they were supposed to do, but they didn't. Purposefull? I believe so. Understandably, others may not.

The main question that everyone should be asking is why these incidences continue to happen when, in the aftermath of 9/11, the government supposedly "learned their lesson" and took steps to ensure things such as this wouldn't happen again, at the least, or be much less likely to happen, at the most?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I always found Ron Paul very intelligent, I wish more people knew about him during the election, i feel like i barely heard anything about him beforehand.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I used to like Ron Paul, until he started this peace nik crap. If anyone is a threat to the United States, anyone with the slightest bit of patriotism would want their heads on sticks. No matter where in the world they are.
Since Ron Paul is opposed to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and now Yemen, he is an ally to the muslim terrorists and not the United States. His opinions stopped counting for me years ago.

Peace nik means traitor and they deserve to be hanged by the neck for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I used to like Ron Paul, until he started this peace nik crap. If anyone is a threat to the United States, anyone with the slightest bit of patriotism would want their heads on sticks. No matter where in the world they are.
Since Ron Paul is opposed to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and now Yemen, he is an ally to the muslim terrorists and not the United States. His opinions stopped counting for me years ago.

Peace nik means traitor and they deserve to be hanged by the neck for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Flidais

Oh what a load of crap.
Pull your head out of your behind. The world hates us because we interfere in so many countries' governments and economies. Especially in the middle east. Look at our closest ally in the middle east.....Saudia Arabia. They are one of the most corrupt and tyrannical states in the middle east. Look who are biggest trading partner is????? CHINA!!!!!!! You are a clueless American if you're even from the USA. Ron Paul is a noninterventionist. He believes in trade with everyone and no etangling alliances like our founding father's believed in. He's against our militaristic foreign policy and our huge military industrial complex. It doesn't mean he's anti-national security quite the opposite. Our militaristic foreign policy is BLEEDING THIS COUNTRY DRY and all Americans like you can do is spout your pseudopatriotic mumbo jumbo.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 22-250
Everyone had a chance for Change, they chose wrong period...

And exactly what sort of "change" would they have got if they had voted for the McCain/Peabrain ticket?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

That guy has just joined so cut him a little slack. NOT.

It seems he/she is a diehard Repub fan, even likes Bush policies.

Can you say CIP?

new topics

top topics

join