It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus being Foolish?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
OP, understanding is truly gone today. Nothing Christ done was in vain. What God did on the cross prodces all the grace you see around you, sanctifying grace. All the prayers from Mass which christ instituted as far back as prophecied from the OT it produces graces you don't know.

Padre Pio said that the mass is more important than the Sun or something like that.

Why did God go out and reprove the hierarchy and other religions? because he's God. The story is it's God visiting his people to set up the new sacrafice. there isno other. no other religions.

God did what false prophets wouldn't do because he knows he's the truth.

God took our sins and suffered pain for them. Suffering teaches the soul many lessons. it did to me when I was a kid.

It's like I sinned and I get beaten for it. Got took all our sins on his shoulders, and it's the supernatural act you can't see but it produces graces in the soul. After death God will show you how grace works.

He applies the graces to us. We sin nomore on agreement and we rise to perfect love and communion. This is our destiny.

I can't explain it any better in words. But trust me it's not in vain. if you knew what grace is you would know.

peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

The search for the historical Jesus has for the most part, been a failure. From
Schweitzer to Bultmann, to the so called 'Jesus Seminar', one reality is certain:
one cannot separate the Jesus of history from the Christ of faith. It is impossible to
chronicle a life of Jesus. The Gospels, which remain, for the most part, the only evidence
of Jesus' earthly life are not a biography or chronological history, but a theology in light
of post Resurrection faith. They are faith testamonies and although they do contain
history, they are primarily subjective. However that is not to dismiss the important
gaines in the historical critical method developed by among others, Bultmann.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The mission of Jesus is finished but his next mission begin, and soon you will learn big dharma lesson when he come again.

<< 1   >>

join