It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
a fundie bible thumper whose anti-jew??? thats strange.. perhaps there are things you dont know that you should...

If you are against Israel, that makes you an 'anti-Jew'? Again, watch out how external influences can plant seeds and make jumps in ones mind. Don't connect dots that aren't there.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Those who have doubts of Jewish genetic markers should read up on the "lost tribe of Israel," regarding the fairly recent genetic science on the subject.

The Lemba people are concentrated in Zimbabwe. Some researchers consider them the "lost tribe of Israel," based on DNA samples taken from their Buba clan.

The Buba's genetic markers point to a distinct kinship between them and the Jewish priesthood in Israel and around the world.

How could these tribal people in Zimbabwe be genetically linked to the Jewish people unless there was a distinct set of genetic markers that the Jews alone carry?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/28/2009 by Doc Velocity]

you peaked my intrest on this subject doc, gotta any additional info on that for me and other possible intrested parties...? ty

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

How could these tribal people in Zimbabwe be genetically linked to the Jewish people unless there was a distinct set of genetic markers that the Jews alone carry?

Actually, it is a matter of your interpretation of lineage. Most scientists today believe that ALL HUMANS can be traced back to a single Mitochondrial Eve, who lived approximately 200,000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

dont play dumb with my words, you know what i meant, i didnt say anti-semite... u said u ur a christian militant who is anti-israel... my point is your an abboration amongst your own kind and the video points that out. just sayin...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Nope, no need to redefine anything ... you just happened to source the wrong wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org...

Which includes:

Theological

The first formulation of American fundamentalist beliefs can be traced to the Niagara Bible Conference (1878–1897) and, in 1910, to the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church which distilled these into what became known as the "five fundamentals":[3]

Inerrancy of the Scriptures
The virgin birth and the deity of Jesus (Isaiah 7:14)
The doctrine of substitutionary atonement by God's grace and through human faith (Hebrews 9)
The bodily resurrection of Jesus (Matthew 28)
The authenticity of Christ's miracles (or, alternatively, his pre-millennial second coming), e.g. healing,[4] deliverance,[5] and second coming[6]

Thus I stand by my original statement, namely pointing out the irony of a fundamentalist christian using genetics of all things to rationalize their prejudices.

Having said all that, it seems we have diverged from the intended purpose of an introduction thread ...

What prejudices? I think you misinterpreted one of my postings. Do feel free to try and prove me wrong though. You're the second poster who made a big leap.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dude, your opening post is the equivalent of a white supremist with a swastika painted on his forehead walking into a black panther meeting.

Whats the point of coming here to " Butt Heads" Why join a site that has so many topic's you don't agree with ?? doesn't make sense.

But I guess your here to push " sense" down everyone's throats, just what we need, .... another one of you.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Dude, your opening post is the equivalent of a white supremist with a swastika painted on his forehead walking into a black panther meeting.

Whats the point of coming here to " Butt Heads" Why join a site that has so many topic's you don't agree with ?? doesn't make sense.

But I guess your here to push " sense" down everyone's throats, just what we need, .... another one of you.

What seems to be the problem? I guess you were here first so everybody with different views has to keep out of ATS, right? Snip

[Mod Edit - snipped name calling]
Mod Note - Please review Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 29/12/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Those who have doubts of Jewish genetic markers should read up on the "lost tribe of Israel," regarding the fairly recent genetic science on the subject.

The Lemba people are concentrated in Zimbabwe. Some researchers consider them the "lost tribe of Israel," based on DNA samples taken from their Buba clan.

The Buba's genetic markers point to a distinct kinship between them and the Jewish priesthood in Israel and around the world.

— Doc Velocity

Read and understand the prophecies of Hosea! The northern tribes of Israel were cast off and no longer considered to be among the tribes of Israel, while the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi (the Jews) were. That is the precise meaning of Hosea's three kids: Lo-Ammi, Lo-Ruamah, and Jezreel. These disowned tribes were then intermixed among all the nations (gentiles), and indeed became gentiles, for they were no longer part of Israel.

And then, at the time of Christ, the second part of Hosea's prophecy came to pass, when the "planting of the Lord," which had been planted among all nations, responded to the message of the Gospel, and were then "grafted in" among the cultivated olive tree (Israel), being counted as "wild olive branches."

This was God's plan all along, that "ALL NATIONS MIGHT BE BLESSED" in Abraham, as heirs to the promise, of which Christ is mediator. God is not about race or the blood of man, for the blood of man is sinful and cursed. The only blood that God cares about is the blood of the lamb that takes away the sins of the world, and it is ONLY BY FAITH that anyone, whether he be Jew or gentile, can partake of God's true Israel, whose capital Jerusalem resides in Heaven.

Enough of all this error and doctrines of devils! Enough of this divisive and exclusive belief, for God does not play favorites, and God's CHOSEN PEOPLE are those who love Him and follow Him by way of His son. Period!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

The Buba's genetic markers point to a distinct kinship between them and the Jewish priesthood in Israel and around the world. How could these tribal people in Zimbabwe be genetically linked to the Jewish people unless there was a distinct set of genetic markers that the Jews alone carry?

you peaked my intrest on this subject doc, gotta any additional info on that for me and other possible intrested parties...? ty

Sure... This subject first came to my attention about 10 years ago, when the PBS program Nova ran a special on the Lost Tribe of Israel. Here's a link to the PBS Nova transcript:

PBS Nova: The Lost Tribe of Israel

Also, here's a book on the subject, available on Amazon, but I imagine you can procure it anywhere:

The Lemba: A Lost Tribe of Israel?

Plus, I'm sure you can Google up a ton of other info with the keywords I've provided.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Read and understand the prophecies of Hosea!

Yes, yes, yes. But the point is, there IS a set of distinct Jewish genetic markers which were used to identify a genetic link between the Lemba people and the Jewish priesthood in Israel.

If no such genetic markers existed, no scientific link could have been established.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
reply to post by the_denv

I am a Christian, Roman Catholic, and I am ANti abortion, anti slavery, anti-sin, anti other gods besides God

I am (was) a Roman Catholic, I even was apart of the church as a kid. Then I grew up and became a Freethinker. Religion is man made and all of them reference to astrotheological bodies (Suns, Planets, Moons, Asteroid Belts etc). I was (like everyone) indoctrinated into a belief that I had no choice in the matter of believing. Even though the so called Jesus Christ got baptized at the age of 33; we all get forced when we are just a few weeks old without choice. Religion is all hogwash.

Anti abortion? Well once I thought I was against abortion; then again I grew up and thought; "What if the child was product of rape by a man who was a psychotic murderer"? My belief was then altered on this topic. It is down to personal choice of the mother and father and nowadays its mainly single mothers.

Anti Slavery, I agree with but, why choose the word "ANTI"? That labels you and pigeon holes you as it is a general adjective (Anti). I don't agree with slavery, but if it were not for slavery during the ancient times then the pyramids would not have been built aswell as many other ancient megalithic landmarks. My father was a pupil at a Christian Brothers School in Ireland and those priests enslaved the pupils, treated them like dogs and beat them to a point where some kids committed suicide because of the bullying from the priest. The Catholic Church has a lot to answer for when it comes to the subject of slavery. "Anti" is much to small of a word.

Anti-Sin? Regarding the breaking of any one of the Ten Commandments? Well then, arrest your government and military as they are guilty of most of them. Most of them are Christians.

Anti-Other-gods-Beside-God? That is a very ignorant statement.

God is energy, its everywhere, it doesn't care if you believe in a fat Indian god, a bearded hippy god or some random object that you believe to be a God. God is everything, absolutely everything; including your other imaginary gods.

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Fundamentalist Christian. Basically meaning I have conservative views I guess you could say. And to answer what you mean by bumping heads, I just wish to have some good debate and to counter what I view as disinformation and deception etc. Ideas and thoughts can be infectious, I won't be preaching much though as I know how annoying that can be (I was once an atheist and used to get annoyed by Christians coming into chatrooms etc etc so I know some people don't want to hear it. So my main thing will be to counter what I see as down right lies, might not make many friends but as the saying goes, bake a cake, eat a cake lol.

Once an atheist? You want to counter lies? Then you became a Christian? That is very ironic

You also speak of disinformation and deception, as if you knew anything about it. Its like, your the perfect example of your counter-argument. I suppose you feel very confused all the time.

Also, you seem to be a little hostile and jump to conclusions. Christians don't believe in dinosaurs? Says who? Have you personally asked every Christian what they think about it? Or do you base that off of what a few Christians you've met may have said that? See how seeds can be planted into minds? Also Aliens did not create us in test tubes lol... Why else would they not understand our biology and feel the need to create hybrids? if they were 'God'? Test tubes can not spawn life, only the God most high can grant life. Life is more than just mixing DNA into test tubes.

Nah, I am not hostile at all; I just shoot from the hip. Some people say I am very sarcastic, but that is who I am. I have not asked every Christian what they think about it; but you being a fundamentalist christian I thought you knew your beliefs meant that Christians believe the world is 12,000 years old.

See how seeds can be planted into minds? Yes, I see the result in every person that belongs to any religion in the entire world regardless of their individual beliefs. If they had individual beliefs then that means that they would not be a Christian Fundamentalist, if every Christian has individual thought, then what makes them Christian? (In your opinion).

How do you know aliens did not create us in test tubes. There is the same amount of evidence for that theory than their is for any other religious belief of human-kind's origin. Just because a Christian temple is 2,000 years old doesn't mean its the truth. Here in Ireland we have a monument older than the Pyramids of Giza, yet the majority of people think civilization started in Egypt.

It is not that they do not understand our biology already. I was stating what if millions of years ago a certain race of aliens for their entire existence traveled the stars collecting DNA from every single living organism in order to understand the universe. Who is to say that whilst they collected the DNA, they manipulated some genetic codes in order to produce a "slave-like" race, one who would build cities for them, one who would be able to think for ones self and evolve over time and produce new/different types of technology that the alien race could use for their benefit. Groom us, for the thousands of years to come. Using social structural orders and religions to rule the ancient world of average men and women. Then the the law was taken from the church and put into the hands of societies, fraternities, police, military and government.

You said: "Only the God most high can grant life". Are you serious? LOL
Ever heard of cloning before? We the modern humans of today can create cloned animals, and who is to say their are are not private corporations studying human cloning? I know its more than mixing DNA in test tubes. You dont even know modern science facts about man being able to create life already over a decade.

Christians don't believe in Dinosaurs because they think the world is only 12,000 years old.

I think God put you here to test my faith dude. - Bill Hicks (RIP)

[edit on 28/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Christians don't believe in Dinosaurs because they think the world is only 12,000 years old.

Ats guys love to stereotype christians

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

Well....good for you. Another unapologetic human hatred manufacturing machine that spews automaton verses and quotes that kill other human beings.

You must be elated that the evilanglicals that have placed Ugandan's in the spotlight of authorizing the death of homosexuals. You must be proud of yourself.

Geez, if i recall, Jesus was a man of god that spent most of his time with those considered outcasts by society.

You are nothing like Jesus and you deserve a hell fit for the filthy and vile of your human kind. Have you tried joining the Westboro Baptist Church?

You will not progress this lifetime. You have much to learn. Any God would turn people like you into vegetables their next reincarnation. I'm sure you will be born as an Ochre plant. Vile and disgusting.

Hatred is path to self destruction. You are a troll!

You belong in a self loathsome world. You are despicable and a troll for starting this wicked thread.

Edited to add: Good intentions are a sure pathway to your own hell. Enjoy!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by brilab45]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Actually, it is a matter of your interpretation of lineage. Most scientists today believe that ALL HUMANS can be traced back to a single Mitochondrial Eve, who lived approximately 200,000 years ago.

That's not the point, and it's not pertinent to the case of the Lemba.

The Lemba people of Zimbabwe claim to be The Lost Tribe of Israel, and they still practice Judaism there. To confirm or refute this curious claim, geneticists went searching for markers that would specifically link the Lemba people to the oldest Jewish bloodlines.

They, indeed, found such genetic markers, confirming that there was a distinct genetic link to the Jewish priesthood in Israel.

NOT that all humans share a common ancestry, but that a specific tribe in Zimbabwe has a set of genetic markers found only among the Jewish people.

This would only be possible to determine AS LONG AS THERE WAS a distinct set of Jewish genetic markers. And there IS.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Well, Welcome to ATS, with that intro you should start getting some pretty good responses right away!!!! LOL..

as far as Aliens being gods, nope don't believe it, (although they may have tried to portray themselves as such)

Anti Israeli??? Never did understand that, 1, Jeasus was a Jew, 2 he asked his Father (God) to forgive them even as he was dying on the cross..(Yes he definately is/was more forgiving than me)
But still if he could do that who are we, not to??

But hey have fun, and I look forward to some of your posts.. (hope you have a tough hide) LOL.. Also, don't let yourself be brought down to the "common"level... IE, you will go much further if you keep everything respectfull, and no personal attacks...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SideWynder]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Ats guys love to stereotype christians

ATS guys generally don't know dick about what Christians believe. But they sure like to pretend they know.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dammmn, you are gonna get into a lot of fights here!

i'm christian but as non-militant as you can get.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Hey Doc, no offense, but you are a little misguided on this issue of the world. Yes, God wants to reconcile individual people to himself, and redeem them OUT of the world. He is by no means friendly towards the world system or the "worldly" practices that have taken the world captive.

Yet Christ will exclude nobody in the final hour, as long as that person calls on the name of the Lord. I don't care how dirty, rotten, evil and atheistic a person is, he is just one call away from salvation, yes?

Yes.

For that matter, all Mankind is already forgiven and already saved — that is the New Covenant between God and Man — but only if Man calls on the name of Christ. Nobody comes to the Father except by Christ.

Therefore, we embrace the world, we do not fear it, we do not condemn it. We love it and we beseech our fellow Man to call on the name of the Lord.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If you are Anti-Israeli you're gonna make alot of friends here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join