It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

I would like to welcome you to this board and hope that you will make good use of it. I would like to hope, that even though you are a fundamentalist christian, (We won't hold that against you) that you will keep an open mind, and consider things as they are presented to all, that way it gives a good perspective on the different sides of the issues that you will come across. Please remember that we are a diverse group so things can get to be a bit heated, but entertaining.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I am a Christian, Roman Catholic, and I am ANti abortion, anti slavery, anti-sin, anti other gods besides God

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney

I am a Christian, Roman Catholic, and I am ANti abortion, anti slavery, anti-sin, anti other gods besides God

What's your view on extraterrestrials then?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I am sure you will invoke some interesting chats .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

Hello and welcome.

That's not cool about getting banned for expressing freedom of speech.

Whats a "fundie"?

Your Christian yet your ANTI? Is that not a contradiction in terms? Anyone who hates anything or is ANTI anything is not Christian. Aren't you Christians not meant to forgive and love thy neighbor and all that?

You come in wanting to "bump" heads? Trolling? Aggressiveness? Bad Intentions? I hope not.

Being Anti-Alien is just like saying you only like things on this Earth. Why would you be ANTI-Alien? They have not done anything to you

Sorry to tell you but it's impossible for an Unidentified Flying Object to be God. Although since the Bible is written by man and Christians don't believe in dinosaurs either then I am sure it is sane to say that aliens probably did create us as a genetic experiment in a test tube millions of years ago. Who is to say they didnt? I don't know if they did, nobody on Earth and in History knows where we come from.

An intelligent person would not disregard any information cluing them to where we all originated.

You are also ANTI-"Grand Deception"?

So...why are you here? To tell folk stories on the Christian boards? To make people angry? Tut tut.

Well, anyhow; welcome to the forums. I am sure it will be a roller coaster

Fundamentalist Christian. Basically meaning I have conservative views I guess you could say. And to answer what you mean by bumping heads, I just wish to have some good debate and to counter what I view as disinformation and deception etc. Ideas and thoughts can be infectious, I won't be preaching much though as I know how annoying that can be (I was once an atheist and used to get annoyed by Christians coming into chatrooms etc etc so I know some people don't want to hear it. So my main thing will be to counter what I see as down right lies, might not make many friends but as the saying goes, bake a cake, eat a cake lol.

Also, you seem to be a little hostile and jump to conclusions. Christians don't believe in dinosaurs? Says who? Have you personally asked every Christian what they think about it? Or do you base that off of what a few Christians you've met may have said that? See how seeds can be planted into minds? Also Aliens did not create us in test tubes lol... Why else would they not understand our biology and feel the need to create hybrids? if they were 'God'? Test tubes can not spawn life, only the God most high can grant life. Life is more than just mixing DNA into test tubes.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think we will make good friends

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Welcome aboard ...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

My view is this.
Allegedly they travel above the speed of light.
Are very intelligent, and on and on...

They why when they abduct someone do they perform abdominal exploratory surgery, make crop circles and mutilate cattle?

None of the three latter actions speak of a being more intelligent than us, so they do not exist.
Except angels, of which I have seen two.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

I would like to welcome you to this board and hope that you will make good use of it. I would like to hope, that even though you are a fundamentalist christian, (We won't hold that against you) that you will keep an open mind, and consider things as they are presented to all, that way it gives a good perspective on the different sides of the issues that you will come across. Please remember that we are a diverse group so things can get to be a bit heated, but entertaining.

Being Christian doesn't mean I just right everything off as the heebie jeebies etc, I became a Christian after the things I have seen when 'waking up'. I just put the pieces together and thats where I landed. But I think we can both agree, regardless of beliefs, most come to this website to share information and to search for answers.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

I am quite certain that we will.
Why because at a spiritual level we are in unity.
We will disagree on peripheral issues sometimes.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I see UFO's and the occupants as being extra dimensional, more than 'friendly space brothers' etc etc, most likely a mixture of the two other planets in different dimensions or they just idle in UFO's in the dark void outside time-space, I see them as demons basically.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by ravenshadow13

Oh I know aliens exist I have seen them, I mean I am against them, there is nothing good about them.

You sound kind of racist... Against aliens. Seriously, your statement sounds something like a racist that lives in an all white town would say about black people, if you replace "aliens" with "African Americans".

We all know the reality is that some African Americans are good, and some are evil. How can you say for certain that it's not the same way with ANY intelligent beings? How do you know they are all evil?

BTW...

How would this board react if somebody claimed to be a "militant Muslim". Yet, people here encourage this kind of statement from a Christian. Talk about hypocrisy.

And also, BTW, I'm a peaceful Muslim, that believes in freedom of religion and world wide peace.

Watch me get lambasted.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

They are aliens also but they are spiritual aliens, not physical. You must have seen them when you had an Out of Body Experience.

As for what you said about aliens, you are just assuming. It would be very ignorant to think that humans are the only intelligent life in the universe or multiverse as some people might say (infinite amount of universes).

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I see them as demons basically.

I am sorry but you are heavily brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

I mean, Christianity is, fundamentally, an offshoot of Judaism, inasmuch as Jesus Christ was a Jew and taught Jewish orthodoxy.

Uh, erm, Christ was by no means an orthodox Jew...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yo

Have fun, I think the point of this place is to do battle and learn how to think, everyone has their own ideas and reasons...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi Moonman, welcome to ATS! I always thought fundamentalists were pro-israel. Are you sure you're one?
Anyhow, read my signature. LOL. We may meet here again. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You claim to be a Christian Militant; quite strange.
Explain pls.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

reply to post by ravenshadow13

Oh I know aliens exist I have seen them, I mean I am against them, there is nothing good about them.

You sound kind of racist... Against aliens. Seriously, your statement sounds something like a racist that lives in an all white town would say about black people, if you replace "aliens" with "African Americans".

We all know the reality is that some African Americans are good, and some are evil. How can you say for certain that it's not the same way with ANY intelligent beings? How do you know they are all evil?

BTW...

How would this board react if somebody claimed to be a "militant Muslim". Yet, people here encourage this kind of statement from a Christian. Talk about hypocrisy.

And also, BTW, I'm a peaceful Muslim, that believes in freedom of religion and world wide peace.

Watch me get lambasted.

Once you know the ugly truth, you will have nothing but contempt for them, I will share my story eventually, it will literally take days to write though.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

They are aliens also but they are spiritual aliens, not physical. You must have seen them when you had an Out of Body Experience.

As for what you said about aliens, you are just assuming. It would be very ignorant to think that humans are the only intelligent life in the universe or multiverse as some people might say (infinite amount of universes).

I have seen 'light beings?' if you can call them that, they aren't aliens, they are angels. And when did I mention I ever had an OBE?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join