It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Moonman1111

Everything serves a purpose for Gods purpose. Good and evil are just words. We have duality because God see's that it teaches us things. Its not a mistake there are temptations. Its not a mistake that some fall short. Its not a mistake that we cant see God. This is a stage for learning many things about a nature of our being. This world is not a mistake nor our being here is. We and all beings are worthy of learning about the inner most nature. You cant take that away from humans or other life elsewhere.

If a soul experiences a 'punishment'....that souls highest self created that 'hell' for learning. Did you know that Gods biggest and most valuable tool for teaching is love to those that tempted by Earthly ways? God is not the harsh judge you are speaking of. God understands why every being acts the way it acts.

Any which way, you said you will be making a thread soon...so looking forward to that. I can see many Christians are going to use the 'fear' tactic for the things they do not know, for the mysteries of space are uncomfortable at times. We dont have a book telling us all about it and unknown things can put us on the defense. All beings in a physical experience have duality, it is the law of material worlds. To say there arent good beings out there is very shallow thinking, imo.

Evil is a manifestation...the cause is spirit coming into the form of matter....the effect is an experience of separate bodies and duality. God finds a way for all to learn...even those unspecial aliens, as you say.

Do you know Gods most useful weapon...actually, the only weapon Thee uses....is Love? But keep preaching...I know there are some that also follow a God of war and hate and punishments here.

My best
LV

Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour? That's the bottom line.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have no blood on my hands. Jesus taught me to carry my own cross and taught me that no one saves me from anything. I am a spiritual being that must reap what I sow. I dont use a scapegoat for my shortcomings. I own my actions and behaviors.

God was not the one who brought blood sacrifices here. This is not a spiritual practice but a very carnal practice gone haywire. We have much to make up for.

Believing in the blood of another saving you is sowing bad seeds (carnal seeds). Its a marker showing one has still much to learn from the sphere's of flesh. All will learn, in time. All paths have a purpose, somewhere, somehow.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Everything serves a purpose for Gods purpose. Good and evil are just words. We have duality because God see's that it teaches us things. Its not a mistake there are temptations. Its not a mistake that some fall short. Its not a mistake that we cant see God. This is a stage for learning many things about a nature of our being. This world is not a mistake nor our being here is. We and all beings are worthy of learning about the inner most nature. You cant take that away from humans or other life elsewhere.

If a soul experiences a 'punishment'....that souls highest self created that 'hell' for learning. Did you know that Gods biggest and most valuable tool for teaching is love to those that tempted by Earthly ways? God is not the harsh judge you are speaking of. God understands why every being acts the way it acts.

Any which way, you said you will be making a thread soon...so looking forward to that. I can see many Christians are going to use the 'fear' tactic for the things they do not know, for the mysteries of space are uncomfortable at times. We dont have a book telling us all about it and unknown things can put us on the defense. All beings in a physical experience have duality, it is the law of material worlds. To say there arent good beings out there is very shallow thinking, imo.

Evil is a manifestation...the cause is spirit coming into the form of matter....the effect is an experience of separate bodies and duality. God finds a way for all to learn...even those unspecial aliens, as you say.

Do you know Gods most useful weapon...actually, the only weapon Thee uses....is Love? But keep preaching...I know there are some that also follow a God of war and hate and punishments here.

My best
LV

Take your false beliefs out of here.

'If a soul experiences a 'punishment'....that souls highest self created that 'hell' for learning. Did you know that Gods biggest and most valuable tool for teaching is love to those that tempted by Earthly ways? God is not the harsh judge you are speaking of. God understands why every being acts the way it acts. ' That is goofy new age bullsh1t and you know it.

'Evil is a manifestation...the cause is spirit coming into the form of matter....the effect is an experience of separate bodies and duality. God finds a way for all to learn...even those unspecial aliens, as you say.'

You need to quit talking about this 'duality'... You just don't get it. God's plan doesn't allow for this 'duality' you speak of with evil.

Now take your burn out ying yang Eastern new age sucker philsophy outta here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
I'm a Christian, but I don't know what a 'militant' one is.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh, also I hate most 'zionism' and I don't believe in aliens.
I HAVE seen MANY holograms!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

If this thread is any indication, it means one that seeks a great deal of personal attention and maintenance.

Also, a lack of grasp of theology, science, critical thinking, seem to be a prerequisite.

Meh ... bored with it now.

[edit on 29 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Then place me on ignore...

I am here for a reason.

God uses duality, like it or not. We are supposed to have sorrow here in this world of experience, we are supposed to have yin and yang here and any sphere that supports life of the flesh has it as well.

Gods plan is going perfectly as planned. You will reap what you sow and you must carry your own cross of Earthly attachments. My purpose involves telling others they are using scapegoats to get to heaven and warning them that it doesnt work this way. So consider me an adversary or a friend, either way, I come with a purpose and the best intentions for all souls seeking God.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Read my post for a very incisive qoute on the fundamentals of fundamentalism. "The Heretics Handbook of Qoutes" should be on everyones bookshelf.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
You need to quit talking about this 'duality'... You just don't get it. God's plan doesn't allow for this 'duality' you speak of with evil.

And you speak with ignorance

Fundies arent cool

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You believe in 'duality'? That just ain't cool coming from an atheist.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

The thing is though that Moonman1111 is neither a fundamentalist nor a militant ...

Highly doubtful he's even a practicing christian.

He's just a very silly person who's gotten waaaay too much attention ... in a way it's our fault really.

Though he did inspire my latest avatar ... so there's that.

[edit on 29 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

If this thread is any indication, it means one that seeks a great deal of personal attention and maintenance.

Also, a lack of grasp of theology, science, critical thinking, seem to be a prerequisite.

Meh ... bored with it now.

A. I LOVE the new avatar!

B. My sentiments exactly! If only we all had that doglike wisdom...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's a shame we don't have a 'RETARD' button to click. It would not only put the relevant member on ignore, but highlight to moderators just how unhelpful and purely destructive their contributions are going to be.

ATS is fast becoming a 'fundie' versus 'normal people' battleground.

Parallex.

link   
Gasp! He JUST introduced himself, gosh!
The audacity!
Also, he actually stated what he believed in in the OP! WOW!

link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d9dce06f58b.gif[/atsimg]

So...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

You believe in 'duality'? That just ain't cool coming from an atheist.

Ah but I respect that fact that people from other religons have their own belief system, which the OP fails to recognise.....

I cant blame him though, his logic and perception are clouded by his religious belief

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Being a Christian and Anti Israel is an oxymoron
Gen 12:3
Bless the Jew be blessed
Curse the Jew- be cursed

You appear to be in opposition to what your God has written in the Holy Scriptures
Y

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Not unless you know who a jew is. Is it from the genetic lineage or from conversions?
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Today most people think of Jews as the people of Israel, but that is not correct. An Israelite was one who had descended from Jacob. In Jesus' time individual Jews may or may not have descended from Jacob, but they all recognized Pharisaism and not the Law of Moses. A Jew is properly a Judean.

The point is that one who is called a "Jew" in the Bible is not necessarily a chosen man of God, a follower of Moses and the prophets, a member of the tribe of Judah, an Israelite, or even a Semite, but one who is a resident of Judea. A Judean. But a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the new word "Jew" which is not the understanding intended by the Scripture of truth. Those who call themselves Jews today falsely imply they are somehow descendants of the tribes of Israel and chosen of God. Yet few of them are Jews as they are not "Judeans," or residents of Judea.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Where did god come from?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Wow, where to start...

I would simply like to say that you can do some really informative research online and find that for "the most part" Jews in Israel and around the world today actually are NOT the same Jews of the line of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. They are from a group of people who made a conscious decision to "adopt" the book of the Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd). They are not of the same bloodline as is generally accepted and presumed that they are. The only true line of decedents known as Jews today are Yahuwans. They are of the "belief system" and possible bloodline of Abraham going back uninterrupted since biblical times They are currently in hiding in a couple of places in the world because mankind has sought to exterminate them unsuccessfully through the centuries. The word Jew is not even a name that was even used for those decedents of Abraham. It is a derogatory name given to God's people by those that sought to exterminate them. The history of those considered Jewish by todays standards is a very interesting story. Here is the link: www.zionism-israel.com... . This is not to say that some that are of the Jewish faith could not be of the original people of YHWH, it is just that most are not, even though they have been raised and have lived believing such. Christ was not a Jew, he was of the line of Abraham and there is a difference. Christ was not of ANY religion nor do I believe he would be part of any organized corporate religion that we see around today including so called Christianity of today. He was against $$$ worming its way into faith, however today $$$ is the driving force behind religions today.
I do not believe anyone can be Anti-any land. Israel or USA or whatever. The land is not the problem. It is the people running the government of the land that is the problem. Israel is an ancient home of the decedents of God's people but however it has become something quite different today. This is evidenced by the incredible badness that is happening in that land today. YaHuWaH says, "You will know my people by their good fruits". There is nothing very fruitfully good coming out of Israel today and that pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell. This is not to say however that there are not some very good and wonderful people in Israel, Palestine or any other country in this morally decaying Satanic world, and furthermore it does not mean that Israel will not be a pivotal location in the time of the end. There is so much to learn about the true history of the Jews and Christians alike. Seek the truth! After all, is this not why most of us are hear?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join