It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of protesters stopping Iran hanging hits Internet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by pepsi78

There was sarcasm in my reply, but I wasn't joking. Those Muslims in Iran live in a republic of their own making. Allah is bringing all this paradise to them. I guess that is why they fall down on their knees and pray to him 5 times a day.

I don't think their religion teaches them to hurt eachother, I think it's even a stronger tie, they have the brother to brother notion. It's just the goverment from Iran, Israel is about the same thing as in governing, except Israeli goverment is nicer to the avrege jew. But not when it comes to others. If you are a palestinian living in Israel it's hell.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The US should still stay away from this issue and the CIA has been in there stirring up a hornets nest for years as Ron Paul has mentioned. Obviously not making the situation better. Iran needs its own revolution just as the US needs their own. When the going gets rough in the US and you can even say Canada because of our location and tight relationship with the US that your going to see one over here. I doubt any of you Americans would like another country involving themselves in American affars at home, here, when in the middle of a revolution. Unless of course the US becomes a giant concentration camp. With the the right to bare arms, at least you stand a legit chance having out numbered the Gov and all the armed forces.

I still don't think we know fully whats going on over there. I am for the people though and will be hoping for the Iranian people. We in America can learn form the Iranian people. I still don't like the fact Obama shows his support for dissidents in Iran while labeling the dissidents in the US as terrorists.

The entire planet really needs to revolt as far as I'm concerned. Our entire planet is full of puppet governments.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by disfugured]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

"Damn Im glad I dont live in a fcked up world like that. "

You do. Many states still enforce capital punishment, and those on death row are certainly not all guilty of the crimes they are accused of. Sometimes it's profitable, sometimes they need to set an example, sometimes it's to cover up crimes committed by people who are in power, I have no doubt that this happens in your country.

I also have no doubt that in Iran right now there are American and/or Israeli influences helping to destablilize the government. While I take no sides, and do not condone Iran's methods they're no different from your own. The major difference is: Iran haven't attacked another country in over 300 years - can you say that? Didn't think so... I'd use the glass house analogy, but the truth is you smashed all your windows years ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
The US should still stay away from this issue and the CIA has been in there stirring up an hornets nest for years as Ron Paul has mentioned.

Don't tell the CIA what to do, the CIA tells you what to do and not the other way around. lol:

It's what they do best, the CIA is sort of the KGB now, it has becomed that, dirty organisation that holds secrets, tortures people.

What the CIA has that the KGB did not is a web site informing people
that "it's no true what they say about us"

As an intlegigence agency I think it has steped way out of line.
An inteligence agency is made to colect information and that is about it.
The notion of spy is just to spy, not inflict other things.
These are dirty people with alot of evil up their spine.
They don't just spy on you, they also kill, replace, sell drugs, torture.
That is no inteligence agency.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

LOL The West and the Arab world has United against Iran...

SAD.. SAD.. The Arabs trying to intervien because Iran is Shiit...

SAD.. SAD.. The West is trying to intervien because Iran is gaining too much influence..

Who am I suppose to feel sorry for?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What I just do not get at all is, how can these cops just shoot a crowd of people like that.

One of the dudes got shot in the groin (OUCH), and that other guy got shot in the chest.

Now come on, the time for protest is over.

If they just shoot you for protesting, a full fledged insurgency is needed.

Just stating the obvious.

HOW the HELL can cops just shoot people like this?

Someone needs to shoot them back, IMHO.

Bullets > Rocks.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Who am I suppose to feel sorry for?

I don't know, maybe the innocent people caught in the middle of this stupidity?

Thats who I feel sorry for.

How was this not immediately obvious to you?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I don't know, maybe the innocent people caught in the middle of this stupidity?

Thats who I feel sorry for.

How was this not immediately obvious to you?

Ahh maybe because it is not obvious who the innocent people are? Am I correct in saying that?

Some Western trained assholes could be involved behind this whole crap? Is there a possibility? Yes there is, and don't deny it.

The West has openly claimed responsibility in stirring SH1T in Iran. They have went as far as supporting TERRORIST groups to gain their objectives.

That being said, once again I ask the QUESTION: "WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL SORRY FOR"?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

Actually I think that approach would be the worst possible scenario to take place .

The U.S needs to stay away from this one and if they are to get involved then it should be in the form of funding to the various opposition groups .

Look what happened when we walked away from Afghanistan after the soviet defeat, look what happened when we walked away from Iraq when GHB urged the Kurds to rise up against Saddam, well they did and were crushed without our support. And this all leads to our current hell of endless war and could very well lead to our country following in the footsteps of the former Soviet Union.

Lest we forget it was U.S involvement that over through Iran's democratically elected government that lead to the conditions that brought about the current regime .

We have the chance to pay them back, we have a chance to allow them to do some good for themselves, don't ya think we owe them that?

As much as the people of Iran may long for a more westernized country I think that there desires fall far short of wanting or welcoming direct U.S involvement .

Only condition I would support is they must agree to a republic form of government, thats the first step. Compared to what they have now, how could we do any worst?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Iran sucks
Don't underestimate the capabilities of the same men who lied to the Congress about WMDs in Iraq. The falcons are gathering above us

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Only condition I would support is they must agree to a republic form of government, thats the first step. Compared to what they have now, how could we do any worst?
I am confused, I thought that Iran is an Islamic Republic. Isn't that what they call themselves?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by pepsi78

There was sarcasm in my reply, but I wasn't joking. Those Muslims in Iran live in a republic of their own making. Allah is bringing all this paradise to them. I guess that is why they fall down on their knees and pray to him 5 times a day.

....but I wasn't joking. Those Christians/Jews in USA/UK/Israel live in a republic of their own making. Jesus/Torah/Invisible Man/ Phantom opera is bringing all this paradise to them. I guess that is why they touch their breasts and point to groin throughout the day.

See
==> Economy breakdown
==> Removing of civilian rights
etc etc

[edit on 29-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lol I think the US sprayed nerve gases on these people.

So damn violent.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I see a lot of people saying Iran is a messed up country, so on and so forth.

The fact of the matter is America is more corrupt. Thats the thing, Iran looks messed up because people have the cahones to do something about it and they are.

The only reason America is still seen as the light of the world is because all the dirty deeds are cast into the shadows.

Whats better? A corrupt country fixing itself? Or a corrupt country gaining power?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Max_TO

The economy is no better, the wars are still raging on and escalating, the debt keeps getting larger and amazingly people are more worried about what's going on in Iran than here.

[edit on 28/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Maybe the American public is interested in Iran because Americans feel a
revolutionary bond with them. Maybe some Americans long for the day when their brothers and sisters will feel the same way that they do and march down the center of the Mall to take their country back, arm in arm. Maybe most Americans really don't have the self-hating, cynical outlook on life that you do.

I for one do not think this film was produced in Hollywood. I do not believe the government used holograms or missiles to bring down the World Trade Center buildings or put a hole in the side of the Pentagon. I do believe the "American" government has enslaved the general masses to a system of cradle-to-grave oppressive taxation and human rights violations that will sooner or later wake once again the sleeping giant that is the American public.

Some of us dote on the things that really matter; i.e. the modern human struggle. Not the bleak fairy tales that feed our delusional view of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

....but I wasn't joking. Those Christians/Jews in USA/UK/Israel live in a republic of their own making. Jesus/Torah/Invisible Man/ Phantom opera is bringing all this paradise to them. I guess that is why they touch their breasts and point to groin throughout the day.

See
==> Economy breakdown
==> Removing of civilian rights
etc etc

[edit on 29-12-2009 by December_Rain]
You got that right. They can only have what we let them take, though!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Being on death row and being executed are 2 totally different things. You are comparing apples and oranges here. Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

I am sorry, but how is it you know what people care more about? Do you know enough about this to speak about it? I think NOT.........

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
reply to post by hungrydirt

I am sorry, but how is it you know what people care more about? Do you know enough about this to speak about it? I think NOT.........

I actually claim to know nothing, as you can see by my repeated use of the word "maybe". Nice troll attempt though, really.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

I'm sorry, who are you referring to when you keep on saying "you." It is funny how these people living in obsolete countries always talk trash. Are you involved, do you know first hand all the circumstances behind what has been done? People keep on talking about what America does, yet they don't even half 1 tenth of the facts and reasons. I don't understand that. I can talk crap about other countries and the crazy things they do and what goes on, but if I don't have the facts or know the reasoning, why would I speak about it? Worry about what is going on with you rather then everybody else. You have enough of your own problems.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join