It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of protesters stopping Iran hanging hits Internet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

We have no idea why those men were being hung.

Hanging though when done professionally (Nuremburg) is meant to snap the neck. The weight of the condemned is taken and the distance of the drop calculated by a formula to snap the neck.

We have no idea when those men were hung either.

We don't even know if it wasn't a low budget film shot with all the money congress has given to the CIA to run covert ops to destabilize the Iranian regime.

That money at a bare minimum of 400,000,000.00 dollars is a matter of public record though exactly what operations are being conducted are only known by the White House a few Senators and the CIA.

I will simply say if the U.S. Government and the mainstream news media say it's going to be 30 degrees and cold tomorrow, I would stock up on suntan lotion and get out my beach umbrella and chairs.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am of the opinion that the closer to revolt the people of Iran are the dumber it would be for the U.S and or Israel to attack Iran as it would only serve to rally the people behind a common enemy .

What would be the benefit of creating such a video unless it was to only feed any current discontent within the people of Iran . If that is the case then that in of its self is a good indicator that there is already a certain level of discontent within Iran's population .

Do I rule out the possibility of such instances currently taking place in Iran , no .

Are some capable of faking such events to create animosity between the people of Iran and there government , yes . For the later to be effective there would have to already exist a great deal of animosity , an animosity bordering on revolt .

Once again good points and I can only offer my speculation in return .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sadly i think the two guys who were rescued were later captured and put to death again.

I've tried to find a link, and i hope im wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

All I can do is speculate too my friend. None of us have the real answers or all the facts.

One thing is for sure I didn't see signs or t-shirts that were carrying messages so its a pretty lame protest.

My own belief is the U.S. wants to (actually may be contractually obliged to) put the Shah's son in power in Iran.

Much of what's going on in the Media right now with Iran and Terrorism is a distraction from Obama's horrendous first year in office.

The economy is no better, the wars are still raging on and escalating, the debt keeps getting larger and amazingly people are more worried about what's going on in Iran than here.

It's massive manipulation not just for the Iranians but for us.

By all rights with Washington's performance through out the decade we should be in the streets.

We aren't though and never will be because we are constantly fed this distracting diet.

Every country that we don't like the leader of happens to have oil.

It's a huge mess and we are being sold the same bill of goods on Iran as we were Iraq, Iran that has oil and is right next door.

Right next door for a lot of U.S. Troops that our own Government has already labelled potential constitutional terrorists.

Sadly the Middle East is ideal for running a perpetual war machine, the oil to fuel it is right there!

The debt it creates enslaves us all.

People have come to see these things practically like football and basketball games, a national sport if you will.

I really am ashamed to be a human being as of late.

All I can say if Lt. Colonel Oliver North could take a flight to Tehran to exchange arms for hostages, then our President sure could.

When is the last time we actually tried talking to our so called enemies, I mean really talking as opposed to dictating?

POLITICS: U.S. Intelligence Found Iran Nuke Document Was Forged
By Gareth Porter*

WASHINGTON, Dec 28 (IPS) - U.S. intelligence has concluded that the document published recently by the Times of London, which purportedly describes an Iranian plan to do experiments on what the newspaper described as a "neutron initiator" for an atomic weapon, is a fabrication, according to a former Central Intelligence Agency official.

Philip Giraldi, who was a CIA counterterrorism official from 1976 to 1992, told IPS that intelligence sources say that the United States had nothing to do with forging the document, and that Israel is the primary suspect. The sources do not rule out a British role in the fabrication, however.

The Times of London story published Dec. 14 did not identify the source of the document. But it quoted "an Asian intelligence source" - a term some news media have used for Israeli intelligence officials - as confirming that his government believes Iran was working on a neutron initiator as recently as 2007.

The story of the purported Iranian document prompted a new round of expressions of U.S. and European support for tougher sanctions against Iran and reminders of Israel's threats to attack Iranian nuclear programme targets if diplomacy fails.

IPS.NEWS

If they will forge a document to make Iran look bad do you really think they wouldn't make some low budget videos to make Iran look bad too?

[edit on 28/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A bit of topic for a sec here but based on what you have said in your last post I am prompted to tell you that John Perkins , author of , Confessions of an Economic Hit Man , is on coast to coast tonight .

But back on topic , the bit that you mention regarding the Shah has me most troubled and its my sincere hope that this option never sees the light of day . One would hope that some lessons were learned from the last time the U.S tried to hand pick a ruler for Iran .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I have some bad news for you there friend. If you recall back in the aftermath of the Iranian Election they trotted out the Prince (the Shah's son) at the Press Club in D.C.!

The next morning he was on Good Morning America on CNN with John Roberts, and made the rounds of many of the major networks as an "Iranian" expert.

This is all about reinstalling the Peacock Throne.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing that out as I didn't know that .

Do people know so little about history that this could possible slip buy ?

If that does happen then we could very well see two revolutions in less then 1 year in the same country .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Looks bad, very bad.
Human race is still primitive.
I have no simpaty either for the Iranian goverment or for Israel.
I would say let them nuke each other, but what about all of those poor people, what have they done to get this?
I think from two evils one should pick none.
Power corupts, it's the truth and people can change, can turn in to monsters, all it takes is for the mentality to snap in to be able to do so.

I would take the leaders of Iran and Israel and blast them in to space straped on a rocket.

Damn fools.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes people really know that little about history and the government propaganda is that good.

In part because it's always designed to appeal to people's emotions instead of their intellect.

My guess is they will install him as an interim head of state. Wide spread accusations of voting fraud will make it impossible to hold immediate elections and the Iranian government will need a head of state while a period of a couple years is taken to make elections possible.

In the meantime they will spread some money around, improve the employment situation, end the sanctions, get aide from the U.S. and U.K. etc., etc., and the Prince will look like a hero...

For a while!

In the meantime they will put another SAVAK back in business, grow a new crop of elites.

You really have to ask yourself why are we and the Brits spending so much money and putting so much into this?

To get Mausavi in power? He's the opposition cantidate that claimed fraud and he was the President of Iran when Hezbollah was founded and blew up the Marine Barracks in Lebanon!

Do you really think we want him in power either?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by common good

yes i have. And we dont hang protestors over here. We dont even use live ammunition. we insteaduse tazers...bean bags rounds, and sound cannons.

Tell that to the parents of the kids killed here.....Kent State

www.youtube.com...

How soon we forget!!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Call me a romantic but I would like to see the people of Iran pick there leader all own there own .

But yet another good point you rase , just who would take control in a post revolution Iran ?

From what I have seen that seems to be the one thing missing from this possible revolt , a charismatic leader . These protests in my less then informed eyes seems to be sporadic , unorganized and lacking a figure head .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I think that reply was meant for me.

Had to go back almost 40 years to get that punch in on me.
its all good though.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I would like to see them do so too, but in all honesty for all we know they already have selected who they really want to lead them.

Western Polls before the election showed Mr. A would win by a hefty margin.

3 hours into the balloting the opposition was claiming fraud?

Then you have to consider this...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The son of the former shah of Iran called Monday for solidarity against Iran's Islamic regime, warning that the democratic movement born out of the election crisis might not succeed without international support.

"The moment of truth has arrived," Reza Shah Pahlavi said at Washington's National Press Club. "The people of Iran need to know who stands with them."

Pahlavi has lived in exile since 1979, when his father, Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, was overthrown during the Islamic Revolution. Under the shah's regime, Iran saw nationalization of its oil and a strong movement toward modernization. Still, his secular programs and recognition of Israel cost him the support of the country's Shiite clergy, sparking clashes with the religious right and others who resented his pro-West views.
The son now lives in the United States with his family, where he spends much of his time talking about the Islamic regime in Iran.

During his remarks, he broke into tears when he spoke of "bullets piercing our beloved Neda," a woman killed Saturday by Iranian police at a protest in Tehran, whose death has become a rallying cry among demonstrators in Iran.

Cnn.com

Washington 3 Mar. (IPS) Reza Pahlavi, the 45 years-old former Iranian Crown Prince warned against any military operation against the ruling theocracy, but at the same time urged the international community to help Iranian opposition forces to bring democracy and freedom to their land.

The Pahlavi dynasty is driving these events with clear intent.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure , we will sleep in the bed that we make . Seems to me that " we " should have learned this lesson by now .

Either way its very sad to think just what the common people of Iran are going through and I am sure that this is not the last hanging that we will be treated to via Iran .

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I wonder what would police do to rioters stopping executions in USA...?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My question is: what is the law in Iran regarding personal gun ownership?

Secondly, I'd like to say that if we in the US or any first world country for that matter were to lose power, communication or the basic infrastructure that brought food and fuel to our communities for 6 weeks we would see ourselves in equally a primitive state as these guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wow, looks like a lot of fun....... living in an Islamic 'Republic'. A regular paradise, it would seem.
Star and Flag!

[edit on 29-12-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes seems muslims everywhere they are are persecuted, by their own goverment or by Israel. I think it's a fair assessment that if you are a regular muslim, living in Iran or in Israel is no difference. If you are a muslim living in Israel you get to see your house taken down by a buldozer, or get to rot in a prisson , they take your organs and put it in one of their own. They rob you of your liver and all other organs while you are still alive. In Iran you get to hang, in Afganistan you get to blow up in to bits from the US air strikes. In gaza you get to smoke toxic clouds.
Being a muslim is no joke. Everywhere except Turkey and Egypt, they are
the scape goat, and all of this because of the United States goverment foreign policy. Hey and I;m telling you this, I'm not even a muslim but a christian from Europe.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There was sarcasm in my reply, but I wasn't joking. Those Muslims in Iran live in a republic of their own making. Allah is bringing all this paradise to them. I guess that is why they fall down on their knees and pray to him 5 times a day.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This CIA propaganda film was made in Hollywood. There is no way US zionists can enslave the people of Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join