It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Involvement in Iran Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There have been so many protests and civil unrest in Iran in the past year that I have began to wonder if it correlates to conflicts between Iran and the U.S..

I think it's genuine to assume that the U.S. (CIA in particular) is backing and inciting these protests because it is in the U.S. interest to destabilize Iran.

We've trained so many "freedom fighters" in the past and supported so many anti-Communist/Islamic leaders in the present that I think it would be foolish to think the Iranian people are doing this for their own good.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There is no real conspiracy there. The US has backed several revolutions and so on in countries that we cant seem to et along with or at least control. The US has a problem thinkin that we are the hall monitor of the world, and when we find an unknown variable, we have a tendency to try to remove it from the equation, sometimes behind the scene, sometimes in front of your eyes.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes, America has a hand in this and has been helping to destabilize Iran for some years now (early Bush era, maybe even during Clintons time.)

new topics

join