It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambulance Rushes To Obama Compound In Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I'm sorry but this story makes no sense to me. If the POTUS immediately rushes back to the vacation home because of a minor injury to a family friend, then this would have to classify as the most egregious over reaction I have ever heard about.

There has to be more to this and if you read my posts you will see that I do not generally default to a conspiriatorial position on such matters. GIven what has been going on in the world this just seems very difficult to take at face value.

I'm telling ya they found the BC.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah, for sure. Our times are crazier, and, at the same time, not as crazy as it seems. There will always be disasters, it's the reaction that counts, usually. We need to be prepared, but one thing that the US hasn't quite yet grasped is that often the best offense is a good defense. We need to be more resilient (strong infrastructure, and train ourselves not to REACT out of FEAR).

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What's the BC? Sorry in advance if I'm being overly dense.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm sorry but this story makes no sense to me. If the POTUS immediately rushes back to the vacation home because of a minor injury to a family friend, then this would have to classify as the most egregious over reaction I have ever heard about.

There has to be more to this and if you read my posts you will see that I do not generally default to a conspiriatorial position on such matters. GIven what has been going on in the world this just seems very difficult to take at face value.

Wow. Really?

You know maybe he's just a really nice guy. I bet the kid was hanging around with his daughters and his daughters were probably upset and I'm sure he wanted to make sure the kid was alright.

I mean, I would do that. That's just the nice, right thing to do. Instead of being like "*picks up phone* Oh, my daughter's friend just got hurt with a surfboard? She has to get it checked out at the hospital, maybe needs stitches or something? Okay. Well I'm just going to stay here and keep playing golf."

Is that what you would do?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Wow. Really?

You know maybe he's just a really nice guy. I bet the kid was hanging around with his daughters and his daughters were probably upset and I'm sure he wanted to make sure the kid was alright.

I mean, I would do that. That's just the nice, right thing to do. Instead of being like "*picks up phone* Oh, my daughter's friend just got hurt with a surfboard? She has to get it checked out at the hospital, maybe needs stitches or something? Okay. Well I'm just going to stay here and keep playing golf."

Can you imagine how the fanatics would scream? EVERYTHING has become so politicized. Give POTUS a break.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Wow. Really?

No, he didn't have to continue playing golf but if the events unfolded as reported (and that is all we have to go on at the moment) then his motorcade sped away from the scene, giving the appearance that there was a crisis to be attended to.

I should add that I voted from Obama and am not generally all that critical of him. What I am questioning is the veracity of the report as much as anything else.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

Best,
Skunknuts

The Birth Certificate,

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by skunknuts

Best,
Skunknuts

The Birth Certificate,

Why would they find his birth certificate, he's vacationing in Hawaii, not Kenya.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Why would they find his birth certificate, he's vacationing in Hawaii, not Kenya.

Grandma had a duplicate hidden?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No, he didn't have to continue playing golf but if the events unfolded as reported (and that is all we have to go on at the moment) then his motorcade sped away from the scene, giving the appearance that there was a crisis to be attended to.

I should add that I voted from Obama and am not generally all that critical of him. What I am questioning is the veracity of the report as much as anything else.

Well we do have to remember that they had reporters vacationing with them down there. Maybe in their zeal to make the POTUS look good, because he's such a great guy for inviting them, they embellished or dramatized it a bit? It is the American media afterall.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Miss Jones from London road has been rushed to hospital to have a rolling pin removed from her A@@@. Unfrortunatly the MSM saw fit to not follow the story, which is a shame because its more interesting than B O missing a round of golf.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join