It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambulance Rushes To Obama Compound In Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hmm, always need to wait before jumping to conclusions on these things....

HONOLULU (CBS) ― (12/28/2009) President Barack Obama has abruptly ended a round of golf and sped toward his family's vacation home for what is being described as a "personal matter." An ambulance was seen speeding toward their compound.

cbs3.com...

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Sources say a child friend was injured by a surfboard, but no additional details on the injury were reported just yet, CBS station WCBS-TV reported.

Story Solved

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Darn you are fast,

www.honoluluadvertiser.com...

CNN is reporting that a child who is a family friend of the Obamas suffered minor injuries at the first family's vacation rental in Kailua.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Sources say a child friend was injured by a surfboard, but no additional details on the injury were reported just yet, CBS station WCBS-TV reported.

Story Solved

Ouch surf board?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I like Obama- flame away- whatever...but didnt MJ get into trouble for having "child friends" or is it a friend of his children

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hahaha .. for members of a Conspiracy site who are constantly preaching about the lies of the media .. you buy into the Official Story Pretty easy ..

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
Hahaha .. for members of a Conspiracy site who are constantly preaching about the lies of the media .. you buy into the Official Story Pretty easy ..

Never thought to question,

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They found the BC?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

I personally could care less what happened over there, their all corrupt gov which makes them on my very low list of giving a sh**, i was just referring to the statement included in the article.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
I like Obama- flame away- whatever...but didnt MJ get into trouble for having "child friends" or is it a friend of his children

Funny...

Mods take some points from me if you must but that's all I have to say!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well it kind of makes sense since the op's source is cbs. I'm not sure why they would manufacture such an inconsequential event, AND the causes of it.
I'll take this back if Obama's missing an arm, or has no legs the next time I see him on tv.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It all comes down to the story and do we care.

Caring is a massive thing to whether we want to question the msm or not on stories, lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OK how's this,

everywhere Obama goes disaster in one form or another strikes,

Earthquake in Illinois, after announcing run,

Tornadoes during Chicago acceptance speech,

There was another natural disaster in Hawaii when he went to visit his Gmaw, forgot what it was,

Swine flu, starts in Mexico shortly after his visit, then during his European visit, it sprung up there.

Snow storm in DC, or was that the Gore effect?

Spiral in Norway,

I have to think of some more.

Hope the child is OK

[edit on 043131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 043131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

spiral was in norway.

Bizarre circumstances. the swine flu released in mexico, was also a good one. He must of known about it before he went down there though.

If he ever opens up the atlantic ocean like moses and walks across the atlantic to britain, we should then know he is really someone lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
... and sometimes, the snewZe is just the snewZe.

no matter how disappointing or disconnected it may be.

Yet, Today in Abroad ...

Now on to Sports with ...

:shk:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If he ever opens up the atlantic ocean like moses and walks across the atlantic to britain, we should then know he is really someone lol.

LOL

Oh yes, Norway.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If that's the logic being used: None of that compares to the wrath shown by the power(s) that be in response to Bush being allowed to lead the most powerful nation in the world. Among the highlights that instantly come to mind--

- 9/11
- Anthrax Scare
- Plane explodes over New York
- Bird Flu Outbreak
- Katrina, Ike, Rita
- X-Mas Tsunami (most deadly natural disaster in recent times)
- Super Tuesday Tornado Outbreak
- Global Financial Collapse (centered in US)

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

If that's the logic being used: None of that compares to the wrath shown by the power(s) that be in response to Bush being allowed to lead the most powerful nation in the world. Among the highlights that instantly come to mind--

- 9/11
- Anthrax Scare
- Plane explodes over New York
- Bird Flu Outbreak
- Katrina, Ike, Rita
- X-Mas Tsunami (most deadly natural disaster in recent times)
- Super Tuesday Tornado Outbreak
- Global Financial Collapse (centered in US)

Best,
Skunknuts

You know he did have more then his fair share, for sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this story makes no sense to me. If the POTUS immediately rushes back to the vacation home because of a minor injury to a family friend, then this would have to classify as the most egregious over reaction I have ever heard about.

There has to be more to this and if you read my posts you will see that I do not generally default to a conspiriatorial position on such matters. GIven what has been going on in the world this just seems very difficult to take at face value.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There is a slight difference however, Obama's disasters happen during specific event in his life or visits to certain locations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join