It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and dont know why? Irritable, Want to Punch something?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You're right, my "theme" lately has been misery and being down, and depressed...Yes this world has always been screwed up but not to this extent.
Nope. Its never been this bad, with no light at the end of the tunnel.

The constant propaganda makes me ill, (shut off the tv set?) sure, then i'd obcess over what i'm missing.

The government has made me sick. I cant keep food down.

But i guess these are the good ole days, for no one knows what tomorrow may bring.

I suffer for humanity.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
God what a bunch of passive wimps we are. One person shows some emotion and immediately people try to fix it. Don't fix it. Nothing is broke.

I don't know why you'd feel upset. If you're an USAn maybe it's b/c we live in a fog lies, chem trails, predator drones, gmo foods, patriot act, killing brown all over the world, man-made pandemics, Blackwater Xi(t), Norway Spiral misslie Tests and floating pyramids, etc ad naseum

Seems pretty "normal" that one might feel upset. It's called being Alive.

I say....Feel it. Own it. Follow it. Break out of the Dronehood. Your emotions, your heart is the gateway to freedom, they can never take that. Be afraid and angry and worry but also feel courageous, hopeful and creative. This is what it means to be an individual, to be a real Human Being.

Understand there is purpose to pain and Anger gets sh*t done.

Go ahead be slave to your happiness, but end the end you realize you are not lacking anything, all is provided, all is here now.

Kick some booty in 2010. Feel. We win if we just feel.

<< 1   >>

join