It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and dont know why? Irritable, Want to Punch something?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not to mention my stomach. Its totally destroyed. I want to know if any of you are having the same problem???

I think 9 years of this crap has taken its toll on me.

Has it effected YOU???

[edit on 28-12-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would see a doctor if you are feeling sick and unsure as to what is causing it. That would be the only way to get a qualified, professional opinion on what is wrong. This is pretty obvious, but sometimes you just need that extra push. Let us know when you find out whats going on..... and hope you feel better soon!

Happy Holidays

- aFTeRm4Th

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Totally agree.

Get a full physical/blood workup done.

Could be a million and one things and could well be something quite simple from blood sugar levels to Liver Functions to food toxicities to...well, you get the point...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Do you do exercise. You can make yourself feel alot better if you start exercise if you do not already do it.

No i do not.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I, of course, i'm referring to all the crap we have endured over Bush and now Obama.

I guess
I wasnt clear enough.

You sick yet???? Is the meaning here.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you mean by IT?

I know if I go more than 6 hours without food, my low blood-sugar level makes me feel sick and irritable and wanting to punch something. Matter of fact, when I get to that point, I see other people as potential food-sources and consider resorting to my primal urges to hunt and eat, even if it is my fellow man. Thankfully Convenience Stores are ubiquitous and always open, so it has never had to come to that.

I also know that if I go longer than a day without a Kretek I start feeling sick and irritable and wanting to punch something. However, that's my own darn fault for choosing to remain addicted to a substance, so I just suck it up and take it like a man.

I know that if I watch any News Channel for longer than 20 minutes at a time I feel sick, irritable, want to punch something (and my stomach gets totally destroyed). If I actually pay attention to Politics you can take all of that and multiply it by a factor of 10!

However, if you are feeling this way all the time without any external influences that are causing such, then it might be that you have a severe Food Intolerance unbeknown to you, a Thyroid problem, or are developing Hypoglycemia/Diabetes, have Anemia (or just a severe Vitamin Deficiency), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), or are beginning to show signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis or Cancer. Any of the above are not easy to figure out, and require a process of elimination and patience on behalf of both yourself and your Medical Practitioner to isolate the root cause.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm sure you mean well, and i thank you, however see my previous post.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Frankly I think people need to not worry so much

horrid thing to say in a forum such as ATS but still legitimate

yeah low sugar can make people very emotional or irritable and QUICK

get better :-p

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Not to mention my stomach. Its totally destroyed. I want to know if any of you are having the same problem???

Has it effected YOU???

It might be ATS,

take a break
a couple of aspirins and call me in the morning.

[edit on 033131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ive been sick of it for as long as I can remember.
But I think the one that set me off the most, was a President of The US winning the peace prize.

Its sickening that people dont see how ridiculous everything is, because they are too distracted.

The search for terror continues. Obama is Bush with better speaking skills.

It is quite sickening, OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I, of course, i'm referring to all the crap we have endured over Bush and now Obama.

I guess
I wasnt clear enough.

i was counting on my fingers the 9 years you referred to...
and how this OP was in the ATS Generally Conspiracy Discussion category...

but the rapid input from the concerned others
put the thread on a different course than the 911 event then the resulting WOT, PA I &II, Busch Doctrine.... & skipping forward to the HealthReform,
Youth-Jobs corps, and the socialization of amerika...
~no comments~

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It may effect all of us.

Too much of some thing, or not enough of another. Imbalances can be caused by enviornmental factors as well as dietary. Nutritional considerations should be taken into account, and seriously evaluated.

I know that when I follow a more homeopathic lifestyle, one that eliminates artifical chemicals and when eat organic farm grown and raised cattle and crops. I feel healthy and happy.

As to eating and drinking artificial stuff, immune system and other natual functions are not as solid as when living a health conscious style.

It is the difference between getting a $5 hot & ready or cheese burger every day with a soda. Compared to a healthy vegitable or fruit beverage and a salad or steak.

Just as it is the difference between staying doors on the computer or playing xbox or playstation all day. Compared to hiking in the national
forest.

Either we are filling our bodies with unhealthy energy from what we digest or healthy energy. Same goes for our minds, we are either filling the consious and subconsious with healthy thought patterns or we are not.

Often more than not, it seems stress becaomes a factor, and time to ones self is often overwelmed by the social inclination to affiliate.

Which leaves no time to recenter the self.

I like to get away from town, and here in Michigan it is easy enough to go out into the national forest and start hiking. I've experienced many winters in the forests of Michigan, not reccommended for every one.

No people, sirens, phone calls or sounds of the city, or even a farmhouse. Just a quiet natural place to be at one with myself.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Has it effected YOU???

No, not to the extent you are describing and here's why... I continuously strive for Balance in my life.

If you are feeling this way, perhaps you should consider doing the same. Of course, there are any number of reasons to feel "sick" with our world, but there are just as many reasons to feel "joy" the trick is to ensure that one accepts that both are possible.

Good luck, I hope you find some peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I guess
I wasnt clear enough.

You sick yet???? Is the meaning here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

no, but i doubt thats not from the want of trying from others.

Like i said do some exercise, that lifts your spirits, this is what i meant. Its also good for keeping the body going.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
you can eat all the organic food your body desires,exercise and be playfull staying as youthfull as you possibly can,look at the world through rose tinted glasses but that doesn`t make the problems go away,this world is f@#cked up and that`s the truth

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, the world is messed up, but it is nothing new. Nothing is getting worse about it, it has always been this way. The only reason it appears to be getting worse is a matter of perspective. It is for this reason, why the Practice of Detachment is important, to keep your sanity and to keep from falling into that Pit of Despair.

There are some things that you can help change. However, there are some things that you cannot change. Know ye well the difference!

No one can rid the world of Greed, or the effects of Greed for instance. Greed is an inseparable part of the Human Condition. Individuals may learn, through Behavior Modification or Spiritual Enlightenment to overcome their own Greed, but it will remain, both within themselves, as well as within our Culture and Species.

So, one must learn to worry themselves only over those things that they can change, and worry not over those things that they cannot change. All it takes is removing yourself from the situation, taking a step back, and observing without emotional attachment to put everything back into it's proper perspective.

As for Politics in general, every time I get upset over Politics I go back and read Plato's Republic or Aristotle's Politics and Poetics. When I am reminded that nothing in Politics has changed in 2000 years, I realize that it is unlikely that it ever will and that my efforts (and worries) are better placed somewhere more constructive.

If anything has a toll upon you and your well-being, especially something intangible like Politics or Current Events, then it is imperative that you regain your perspective through the Practice of Detachment sooner rather than later. Your body is already telling you that it has had enough and is taking things far too personal.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I havent been sick in years until this December I have had the following:

Diarrhea
Vomitting
Stomach Acid build up
Discovered Stomach Ulcer
Throat infection
Chest infection
Blocked sinuses
Dizzy
Fatigue

It was a crap Christmas for me, Ive never been sick like this before and I maintain a balanced diet of fruit and vegetables. Strange how its all hit me this month. I think the last time I was at the doctors prior to this month was back in 2006-2007. I dont have the Swineflu.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Has it effected YOU???

Hi dgtempe. I've noticed a common them with your posts and threads and that they all center around negativity. I think that you should start looking at all the good things in your life. If you have food in your cupboards, a roof over your head, a computer with internet access, heat, and electricity, and most importantly a loving family and friends, then I'd have to say you are not really as bad off as you seem to think you are.

What is bad in this world is the fact that there are human beings who are literally starving to death. They have very little access to health care. Disease runs rampant among their communities. These are the problems in the world that all of us should be focused on fixing.

While our western governments are certainly involved in corruption and greed, you have to admit that you seem like you have it pretty well all things considered.

What all of us should be striving for is a world where equality reigns supreme. Where no-one goes hungry, and where everyone has a roof over there head.

If you look at certain websites online, you'd be amazed at just how giving, compassionate, caring and kind the majority of planet Earth's inhabitants truly are. Don't allow the mainstream media to shape your outlook on humanity as a whole.

I used to be just like you. I had no hope for humanity. I was depressed. I was angry. I was hopeless. However, things are not quite as hopeless as you have been led to believe.

I have had the pleasure of reading journals online of world travelers and the outstanding amount of generosity in which they were showered with. This was an occurrence throughout the entire planet. North America, South America, Europe, and even the middle east, Asia and Africa.

These people were invited in to the homes of complete strangers where they were fed and sheltered for the night. It was incredibly touching and incredibly moving to read and witness these acts of kindness that I never thought had existed.

There is bad in this world however it is few and far between. Ninety nine percent of the earth's inhabitants want peace. They are just like you and I. They want to ensure that shelter and food are provided for their families. Very few pose a threat to the world at large.

The government and the media however, make humanity look as though we are doomed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Are there areas in which we could all improve upon? Certainly. Starvation, disease and pollution are all important problems that inflict this world, and thankfully there are many people who are trying to put an end to all of them.

If we demanded that are governments placed less emphasis on military expenditure, and more emphasis on helping humanity as a whole, many of our problems would be solved rather quickly.

Cheer up. Things will soon change for the better. In fact, they already are. You just won't hear about all the positive events that transpire throughout the world on a daily basis by listening to the six o'clock news. All they espouse is negativity.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
For one, we, that know the truth, want to see the "TRUTH" on the MSM, just feel like we are never going to hear it out in the open besides on our forums. I'm not sick, but getting very frustrated kind of sick. But, I am also very cranky and irritated and yes, feel like punching something. It is almost like we are on the edge of a very frustrating "come on, lets get this out" thing! But we are not seeing anything happening. Like arrests of a few that are leading us to slaughter kind of thing. We've heard the intel that it is suppose to happen, but we, as truth seekers and finders of the truth are getting very antsy and frustrated. Know how you feel. On another forum somebody else said basically the same thing like "anyone else got the jitters?". Yep, something is getting ready to happen, but we are frustrated that it is taking so long.
I just get involved in something else to take my mind off this crap that is not happening, that is what I do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join