It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christmas Dinner Disclosure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So we're sitting around the table on christmas day geting ready to eat, when the severed . of Dwight Eisenhower in a bell jar with obviously too much to drink starts rambling on again about the military industrial complex. It happens every christmas and normally we all just let him get it out of his system. This year though, Enlil the supreme earth commander of the annunaki ground forces and gold mining operations and his best friend Leonard Nimoy interrupted Ike and announced their plans to wed in the first ever ET/Human gaylien ceremony on 12/21/12.
I dropped my drumstick into my lake of gravy mashed potatoes and splashed it all over Barracks brand new extra wide bright red tie.
As the gravy soaked into the silk fabric it revealed a hidden treasure map and text with directions to the super secret underground base containing noahs ark, the rothschilds gold stores, and video of the paul mc cartney doppelganger face transplant procedure.
All of this being old news to cheney since he and his coporations actually built the underground bunker in 531 bc, seemed to just annoy him and he leaned over and handed me a half melted barbie doll with a key sticking out of the top of her ., pointed to a large wooden door and in the most beautiful spoken pig latin ever said, "it's time, for you, to unlock the door".
Cheese cake I thought, Dick has hidden the cheese cake behind that door?
I stepped quickly across the room, past the giant flaming owl, past the humming ark of the covenant, yet each step seemed to put me further and further from the door. I started to run and I then noticed a swirling blue and white spiral form in front of me. I was instantly slammed against the wooden door with a great force, like a massive hand grasping my back and pushing me. I inserted the key into the lock and turned it.
The door disappeared and the twin nicks flew into the room.
Nickola Tesla and Nicolas Cage.
Hovering above the table they folded a one dollar and twenty dollar bill into secret shapes revealing the name of the universal ruler of the entire seen and unseen worlds.
thebsreport.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I want to thank you for wasting my time. Funny as it was...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is what I found when using your link:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /Road Trip 07/my dad with smokey the bear at lake tahoe.JPG could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.veemper.com Port 80

join