It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovering with beam of light shoots out possible orbs? December 27th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I don't know how reliable this source is but the video gets quite interesting towards the end so I'll post it at leave it up to your good selves to decide!

UFO hovering with beam of light shoots out possible orbs? December 27th 2009

A possible UFO was caught on camera hovering over a rural area of Belfast. This covert display included beams of light and what looks to be "ORBS" shooting out from the primary object. What ever this strange object was we felt compelled enough to send this footage along to our readers for analysis. Note: The object in question that seems stranger then the rest is towards the later part of the footage.

From the guy posting the video, who seems genuine in my opinion, his reaction and shaking footage seem plausible.

"In this video you will see all raw footage from when i hit the record button until i stopped recording. This is unedited apart from the writing to explain what i was seeing. Hopefully you will see the beam in this footage, but i am going to do an edited version to try and show it better. The main UFO was there for 8 - 10 minutes, and the ''thing'' that flies from under the beam was a pure W.T.F!, I still don't know what it was."

At first I thought it was just a helicopter, but the light bouncing away from it (7 min mark onwards), and its disappearance is very odd.

The "Beam"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58019aa438c1.png[/atsimg]

The "orb" shooting away
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/409fe17d8681.png[/atsimg]

Moments later, brighter and a different shape
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c08b61818813.png[/atsimg]

I'm not sure,

Could be the real thing, could be a helicopter (although a search beam from a chopper would be far brighter, wouldn't it?), the "Orb" could be an insect caught at the same time by coincidence.

Any thoughts guys??

Peace, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think it's real footage, but i don't think there's anything alien in it...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Has pulsating aerial lights, just like any man-made aircraft that I have seen... Therefore I'm gonna lean towards a helicopter of some sort with search light looking for something. Just like any UFO video, seems pretty hard to tell because it is so far away. Which may also be the reason as why it seemed to just disappear so quickly. Didn't really look like it had a very high altitude either, and quite possibly could have been traveling away from the camera. The object disappearing looks like a combination of the distance, poor quality night vision mode, and movements of the cameraman. Because of the distance and low elevation, it could have easily been masked by nearby trees, hills, whatever...

When the camera is on the night vision mode, it is obvious that the frames are much choppier leading to a distorted image. Also looks like it is the cameraman's fault, as to why it looks like the object shoots off at the end of the video when he quickly jerks the camera.

Good find, but unfortunately nothing conclusive to lead me to believe that it is anything out of the ordinary.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Upon first inspection it seems to be a helicopter with a searchlight. The "object" that shoots off seems to be a projectile of some sort as it travels on the same trajectory and then dissipates.

I'll edit this post when I have more time to check it out.

....does seem strange though.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have no idea. I thought it would just be a plane or helicopter, until it showed the plane flying overhead.

I wonder if there's been any reports from folks on the ground?

And if it is terrestrial in origin, why would it fly so low to the ground (if in fact it is low, I admit I have absolutely no point of reference for making this assumption).

Keep us informed!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have to agree, helicopter with searchlight. The other object looked like a low flying plane nearby on approach? Obviously, from the earlier view of a plane, this is near an airport? It's hard to tell because of the elevation and the distance.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing!

Thanks. S&F.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on December 28th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW
I have to agree, helicopter with searchlight. The other object looked like a low flying plane nearby on approach? Obviously, from the earlier view of a plane, this is near an airport? It's hard to tell because of the elevation and the distance.

One thing that strikes me is the fact that when the strange stuff happens, the blinking (hazard lights) on the helicopter are off, also the search light is very dim for a helicopter search light.

On the night time mode it would surely show up a heap better than that!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Having grown up and lived in Belfast for 31 years i see this kind of activity all the time....Heli's going after joy riders

However, i cant for the life of me wonder what the heck that ' thing ' near the end was, seemed strange shooting of like that, ive never seen that before.

The Beem most definatly looks like the search lamp on a Heli, though that thing shooting of at the end is wierd!!

Interesting footage, brings back memories

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your interesting video, Kiwifoot.

The fellow doing the filming has a few "out there" things on his Youtube home page.

I agree with the majority of the other members comments....

It looks exactly like a helicopter at night that switches on a spotlight.

Regarding the odd looking light that "shoots away":

Perhaps the helicopter is over or in line with an airfield & the light is a plane taking off that is grossly distorted by "super night vision" low frame rates.

Perhaps the light is closer to ground level & looks like it is higher than that due to being grossly distorted by "super night vision" low frame rates (highly unlikely in my opinion).

Those are a couple of my guesses, as alternatives to the "extraterrestrial" position.

Why don't you contact the fellow who made the video & see if he wants to contribute directly to your thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Thanks for your interesting video, Kiwifoot.

The fellow doing the filming has a few "out there" things on his Youtube home page.

I agree with the majority of the other members comments....

It looks exactly like a helicopter at night that switches on a spotlight.

Regarding the odd looking light that "shoots away":

Perhaps the helicopter is over or in line with an airfield & the light is a plane taking off that is grossly distorted by "super night vision" low frame rates.

Perhaps the light is closer to ground level & looks like it is higher than that due to being grossly distorted by "super night vision" low frame rates (highly unlikely in my opinion).

Those are a couple of my guesses, as alternatives to the "extraterrestrial" position.

Why don't you contact the fellow who made the video & see if he wants to contribute directly to your thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

No worries!

All good explanations bud!

I'll message the guy on YouTube, another good idea.

I also thought Copter, a bit like this:

But the flashing stops just as the secondary light is "launched".

But I agree, the helicopter scenario is far more likely!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Good luck, Kiwifoot

I hope you can get the guy on board

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I agree,
It's only the last object heading off to the right that is strange, unless it is a car, or another plane, just visible on the horizon. The plane seen is banking towards the left, so could be heading for Belfast International. Best airport is in Belfast itself and their planes would also have to turn for landing if coming in from the South East. The first object has a pretty regular strobe with a double flash every few seconds. Strobes are very bright, but can been obscured by a prominent searchlight.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Although I can't 100% ID this object, it seems like it may be something other than a helicopter, but as others have said, it doesn't seem extraterrestrial in origin, but then again we have no way of knowing.

It's hard, and always has been for the most part, to decipher government aircraft/UFO's from ET aircraft/UFO's because we really don't know all the secrets the government is hiding from us all.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Although I can't 100% ID this object, it seems like it may be something other than a helicopter, but as others have said, it doesn't seem extraterrestrial in origin, but then again we have no way of knowing.

It's hard, and always has been for the most part, to decipher government aircraft/UFO's from ET aircraft/UFO's because we really don't know all the secrets the government is hiding from us all.

I agree, thanks for the input.

The oddest thing in my eyes is the last part with the light shooting away.

Do you think it could be an insect as it only shows up AFTER he goes to night vision?

new topics

top topics

join