It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Max Baucus (Dem - Wyo.) Drunk / Intoxicated on Senate Floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Watch this video and then ask yourselves if this isn't a sign of America on the decline.

video

So, this senator not only didn't read the health care bill, but it appears that he was too drunk to understand it even if he did read it.

I personally find this to be a disgusting public display by a senator who should immediately be forced to resign.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Baucus was the wine god, right? Too funny.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just goes to show you where our country is really headed. Not only are the Democrats drunk with power, but they are rubbing it in our faces with this obvious lasse-fare attitude toward what we (their constituents, and the reason they have a job) want.

Its high time that we act on this pathetic excuse for a government. Please, Please, PLEASE vote out your worthless representatives in the next elections. If we oust 75% of those worthless wastes of space, the rest of them will realize that corporate interests and lining their pocket so they can get drunk while on the job will not fly anymore. Hell, I work within a local county government agency, and if I came to work drunk I would be let go immediatly and probably prosecuted for the act.

I am slowly loosing all faith in our Republic, unless We The People do something soon, we may just loose all we hold near and dear.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
as with all you tube videos, they can be manipulated...i'm not saying this one has been, but others have. but if he is drunk...i halfway don't blame him, having to listen to the senate republicans, i would be needing a few pops at lunch too. maybe, just maybe, they had a christmas office party.
he is certainly not the first, nor is he going to be the last, to partake in the consumption of spirits, while in congress.
anyway...i do agree that he shouldn't be speaking, he should have given up his time to someone else, if this video has not been tampered with.
i'm not condoning this, but your outrage is over the top...yeah, resign, right...that'll happen

[edit on 28-12-2009 by jimmyx]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I honestly think stuff like this has been going on for years... Its just now with the information age it isn't as easy to get away with it as before.

He needs to resign immedietly. Well said.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
already posted last night

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

good catch
I totally missed that until you pointed it out.
different spelling but still.

ahh the REAL good old days....

he makes more sense than 90% of congress
definitely in the top 10%

[edit on 28-12-2009 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was wondering how long we'd have to wait for a successor to the drunken moron Ted Kennedy.

All Hail Lord Baucus, Heir to Lord Kennedy's Sloshing Tankard!

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/28/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
already posted last night

We should make the search window BIGGER.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Existing thread here:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join