The Steorn magnetic motor replication by JL Naudin

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and should probably stop at simple bashing (maybe point out they are Irish and drunk, or can't speak English correctly)... because trying to make a point while understanding 0% of the concept at hand is taking away from the actual debating and discussion going on here.

Yeah, sure... Battery is sucking energy out of vacuum, what a concept. Why? And how? Who cares.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you can point out a fault in this first experiment, instead of saying a battery is powering a motor (which in this case the battery is absent and they are using a power source I believe)

what experiment? They showed nothing at all, they did not show overunity,

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If you can point out a fault in this first experiment, instead of saying a battery is powering a motor (which in this case the battery is absent and they are using a power source I believe)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The fact is that no one can explain where this energy comes from yet

What energy? As one has yet demonstrated the production of any so called "free energy"....

only because no one is willing to except it.

No should people accept the word of people like Greer or bedini, all they have to do is demonstrate what they claim and they would be very rich people

These are such ignorant responses and show that you have done no research in this field at all. These claims go as far back as Tesla trying to get out free energy and Edison getting the bid because you could charge for his power. How difficult is it to believe ALL stories of OU devices being bought out and shelved? (These made many people very rich) Would you like me to name all cases of OU device engineers who were found dead and their labs destroyed and work stolen because they wouldn't sell out? Or can you use google?

Is there more money in Free Energy or Paid Energy? THINK ABOUT IT!~

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

"Vacuum energy can also be thought of in terms of virtual particles (also known as vacuum fluctuations) which are created and destroyed out of the vacuum. These particles are always created out of the vacuum in particle-antiparticle pairs, which shortly annihilate each other and disappear. However, these particles and antiparticles may interact with others before disappearing, a process which can be mapped using Feynman diagrams."
source

And a Wiki reference no doubt. But it is sufficient.

Even if it is a trillionth of an erg/cm^3, what about the volume of Space, and the density of matter and energy?

I shouldn't have to be doing this, you need to find a new tune to sing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

WOW... THEY HAVE SHOWN NO CEMF IN THEIR ELECTRONICS THIS ROUND... which is what they intended... you are talking about the tests coming up... I would wait for those if you need OU to have this be a breakthrough....

I'll be with the rest of science saying... WOW I have never seen no CEMF in a circuit like this!~

So either they are faking this... which seems highly unlikely... given the amount of money and work put into this.

They are not taking the measurements correctly... Which seems unlikely because they have been working on this for the last 6 years.

Or they are really onto something.

If you can debunk the tests that they have run showing NO BACK EMF... then I will listen to you. As far as I see it... This is the first ever of it's kind and they have proven it well. Also they put out the video explaining why others do not have the same results.

They are putting forward a lot of evidence and you are putting forward nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Would you like me to name all cases of OU device engineers who were found dead and their labs destroyed and work stolen because they wouldn't sell out?

Yes, you show us all of them - that is, if you can....

Is there more money in Free Energy or Paid Energy?

free energy ripoff have been around for many years
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
free energy ripoff have been around for many years

Calling research into this area a scam to rip off investors and the public is both a generalization and simplistic. However I am glad to see that you have learned to use Wiki as a reference. The link is a good one.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
duplicate

[edit on 1/14/2010 by Matyas]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just so prospective investors and the public is aware that research into the FE area is not done only by con men, I include this link. And I believe it will be apparent to some that my vision encompasses PM devices of the second kind.

linky

From this we can deduce PM is very real. The rub is how it can serve Man.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

The utilities originally didn't want to have to buy power back at all; in the end, they settled with buying for cut rates through public ignorance of how electrical transmission operates. Of course, there is also the problem of arguing that first month that you spin the meter backwards that no, the meter didn't make a complete cycle, and no, you do not owe them $1,563,436,32.

Somewhere around here I have plans drawn out for a meter base adapter that fits between the meter and the meter base. It simply connects the grid when no power is coming in from the generator, but switches to generator power when such is present. Should be UL-listable too.

Might want to brush up on some target practice before you come down. Around these here parts, you're expected to get the birds sitting on the line with the same bullet so we can all eat supper later.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

"Vacuum energy can also be thought of in terms of virtual particles (also known as vacuum fluctuations) which are created and destroyed out of the vacuum. These particles are always created out of the vacuum in particle-antiparticle pairs, which shortly annihilate each other and disappear. However, these particles and antiparticles may interact with others before disappearing, a process which can be mapped using Feynman diagrams."
source

And a Wiki reference no doubt. But it is sufficient.

Feynman diagrams are but a way to enumerate integrals that need to be calculated in order to determine cross sections of certain processes and various other observables. Indeed, they help calculate characteristics of the field.

In no way the existence of a math method such as Feynman diagrams leads to the possibility of violating conservation of energy.

I shouldn't have to be doing this, you need to find a new tune to sing.

Oh boy.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How to eliminate CEMF in an orbo style motor... NOT A HOAX...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, you are discounting the theoretical possibility of PM of the first kind because of the law of conservation of energy? Since when does a law take into account all the processes of nature, including the undiscovered ones? And even though the diagrams are a mere tool, yet they are included in search of the zero point (0.).

It seems to me you have set the limits of the Universe and exist in a box. Are you afraid of being found dead when it is opened? It is the way you always have been. Oh boy indeed. I think the world would change if you changed your mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Why is is even called "back EMF" in that case? There is a toroidal coil in the vicinity of a rotating magnet.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Very well stated... In fact almost no claims of OU or PM claim that the power comes from nothing. Most claim it comes from a place "most" science wont say exists.

When in physics class next... I suggest skeptics pose this question... "Where does the rotation of everything come from?"

From atoms, to stars, to planets, to protons, it all spins... where in physics today does it show where that energy comes from. Really no one will be able to show you the equation. They will dance around it. Or say the big bang as a cop out... but what power caused the big bang then?

I will point again to the Unified Field Theory's for better understanding.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Why is is even called "back EMF" in that case? There is a toroidal coil in the vicinity of a rotating magnet.

I don't think I understand your question... or follow your blatent next statement about the video.

Or maybe you don't fully understand the video and what is being explained... Does the video not show you how the coil picks up back emf more in some places, and how it the motor eliminates it in others?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Does the video not show you how the coil picks up back emf more in some places, and how it the motor eliminates it in others?

The video shows that the coil picks up more induced current in one place than another /yawn/.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Does the video not show you how the coil picks up back emf more in some places, and how it the motor eliminates it in others?

The video shows that the coil picks up more induced current in one place than another /yawn/.

I'm not going to explain this to you because you should be able to look it up yourself... But I will say this... or maybe I will quote it...

The emf induced in an electric circuit always acts in such a direction that the current it drives around the circuit opposes the change in magnetic flux which produces the emf.

If you can tell me who stated that... I will know you have researched the topic enough, and then I shouldn't have to discribe what the claims in the videos I have posted today show in comparison to the quote above.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Again, there was a current induced. What exactly is revolutionary in this demo?

new topics
top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join