It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Steorn magnetic motor replication by JL Naudin

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I have been in touch with Steorn and pointed them to this thread. I have had a response so this thread is being monitored directly!!

Really? Nice!

Sean, please quit stalling and bring out your best stuff. Show us something that'll power a car, or a house. Knock our socks off! We're waiting!

The responce came from Seamus Galvin, I think he is attached to marketing / Sales.

And this technology is in the early stages, will have to wait a while before we see a commercial application me thinks.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by djcubed

I have been in touch with Steorn and pointed them to this thread. I have had a response so this thread is being monitored directly!!

That's good to know. I feel more inspired now. Maybe these dopes will learn something here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

reply to post by djcubed

That's good to know. I feel more inspired now. Maybe these dopes will learn something here on ATS.

You're comments are welcome and I respect your opposing opinions, but your last comment I feel was defamatory.

Peace Out!

Korg,

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You're comments are welcome and I respect your opposing opinions, but your last comment I feel was defamatory.

...towards the charlatans? That may be, and it is deserved. Giving inane answers to people that took time to attend your event is no way to deserve respect.

Pass the Snake Oil, please.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Completely agree with you!~ Just waiting for the team of debunkers and skeptics to hit this one... I would like to know what they have to say about the most recent tests.

Personally I think we can throw the old book out already (just like my old Bio 101 book that the teacher had us rip out the outdated science pages in). Time to move on to a different way of thinking about energy. And also question why the government hasn't released any of their research on the matter. At times like this... what a relief it would be to Haiti to bring a "free" energy device to help supply power for all of those people.

That's the saddest part of all... Forget about the selfish USA... I'm talking for the 3rd world that needs it. And your telling me the US doesn't know anything about free power when we have a large group of scientists in our country that swear they have seen, used, or come close to an OU device?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

...towards the charlatans? That may be, and it is deserved. Giving inane answers to people that took time to attend your event is no way to deserve respect.

Pass the Snake Oil, please.

So in the experiments that I have just posted... You're educated response to all of the math and methodology is...

To bash how he answered one of the questions at the end about a capacitor in the system. In an electrical system that you have no idea about and that Steorn says will rewrite the books on.

Any actual knowledge that could be useful in this topic or should we pick apart their accents too?

Edit:Grammer

[edit on 14-1-2010 by djcubed]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

djcubed, I applaud your ideals. And I agree with you in that I do think there is a conspiracy to keep all this stuff suppressed.

But Steorn may not be the right leaders to bring the technology out. It is clear that none of them can explain where the energy is actually coming from or why. They just say "This device appears to create energy, which is supposed to be impossible."

Meanwhile there are guys like Bearden and Bedini who have already provided comprehensive explanations of the physics and mathematics involved. They are way ahead IMHO.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed
In an electrical system that you have no idea about and that Steorn says will rewrite the books on.

I can't wait until Steorn rewrites our physics books! Out present knowledge has been there for too long, served us too well and gets boring... Who's up for some wacky stuff?

Seriously, his answers betray lack of basic knowledge of circuits.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Agreed... They have shown it and theorized the physics behind it... although they are still laughed at. We also have Greer and his super scientists doing who knows what for free energy. The more and more it's proven and shown... the less and less old science will hold up.

The fact is that no one can explain where this energy comes from yet... only because no one is willing to except it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In an electrical system that you have no idea about and that Steorn says will rewrite the books on.

I can't wait until Steorn rewrites our physics books! Out present knowledge has been there for too long, served us too well and gets boring... Who's up for some wacky stuff?

Seriously, his answers betray lack of basic knowledge of circuits.

Physics books are already half way there... it's electrical and electromagnetic engineering an theory that needs more work.

Forget his answers... No one even asked his scientist a question... who obviously has a better grasp on what they have discovered.

My question is not with his answers but with his experiments. "Oh his answers tell us nothing and that he is a liar"... or no matter what he says in your mind he can't be right because OU is impossible... well what do his experiments show? Seeing as how you know more about this than Steorn maybe you can tell us.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

I don't see why the idea that the entire Universe is one giant holographic field of energy with mind-boggling (10^127) energy density is so hard for people to accept.

Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I try to explain how there is a time density to people sometimes... and mostly they tend to agree with that. Then when you tell them that because of this time can equal power and mass they all start to loose their minds and can't follow because of what they saw in back to the future or something. Personally I don't find it that difficult of a concept to except.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So far I am still working on part 2. His scope is showing square wave pulses going into conventional coils, which is not what I would expect. I am trying to reverse-engineer the circuit from the video, which is a little difficult.

Across a coil, a square wave pulse should show a current which is the differential of a square wave at least. The current flow would follow a tangential curve from zero to maximum. The voltage, if the power supply was strong enough to handle it, could show a square wave pulse, but at the end the voltage would swing back negative. This is the back EMF that is being discussed. It does not show this, even on the traditional coil arrangement.

The only way I can see this happening is if they are checking the reactance of the entire circuit. But that would be counter to a valid test of the coils properties.

When they change the scope to show the reactance (voltage divided by current) of the circuit, it goes into a wild gyration in the middle of the pulse. Why they bumped up the resolution to clip those gyrations I have no idea.

Buddhasystem, what am I missing here? Have I lost my mind?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Wouldn't it be wiser to sell the power back? Then others could benefit from the surplus?

Well, shooting the lines down would be a last resort if I were being sued for stealing power and the utility refused to take the lines down themselves. But I would prefer to keep the grid attached through an emergency relay. Everything breaks down eventually.

I'm not really interested in selling power back. In the first place, I can build a system quicker and easier if I limit the power output to what I need. Secondly, you do not get the full cost of the power back if you sell it to the utility. let me explain that:

It is now a law in the US that if you manage to produce enough power to feed some back into the grid, the utility has to pay you for that excess power. However, all power is not priced the same. Large producers sell based on different rates for different peak times; power at midnight is cheaper than power at 8:00PM, for instance. In order to get those prices, the generating utility must be able to show when power was sold and at what rate. Equipment to log this is very expensive. Without it, you will receive the lowest rate the utility paid for that month.

A generator will only feed power back into the grid if the voltage on the generator exceeds the voltage of the grid. That condition only happens when there is a high demand for electricity, causing the voltage to drop a bit. Thus, you are selling electricity at the lowest rate, when in reality you are supplying it at the peak rate times. On the other hand, if your system has a slight problem keeping up with your personal needs, it will draw power in from the grid automatically, negating what you may have produced.

Now, consider that any tie in must be aligned with the phase of the power coming in from the grid. Depending on how in- or out-of-phase your signal is, you will experience either a perfect connection or a dead short that could destroy your system (and pop breakers all over the place). It is much cheaper and easier to simply set up your own phase and keep the two systems separate.

No, my dream is to sell generators instead of power. That empowers people, and it keeps all the technical problems at bay.

And yes, I am a redneck! Duh...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Man, I did not know that. It seems like they sew up every angle for the small farmer.

Then I am with you on the mass production of generators. Have you had a chance to review Steve's work on MTD? That is a sure-fire method to OU which I am most familiar with. And therefore my interest promoting the technology, which you seem hesitant to explore due to possible intimidating legal issues stemming from fierce competition. Or am I wrong in my assessment?

Now I am in no way promoting some illegal fabrication, but I am known for cutting corners and testing limits to get the job done. I call it the "quick and dirty". And financial enterprise I see as necessary to keep the ball rolling. If no one else lived off of money, then I wouldn't be concerned with it, but since that is obviously not the case we are forced to play that game too.

Now lets get something rolling so I can come down there, grab a case, and shoot down power lines with ya!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So what? There are many other forums also pointing out their crap on the interweb

I am Mega Excited by the results this device is showing.

If you are mega excited about a battery running a electric motor, you must be hyper excited about a flush toilet!

and look at the evidence then we will all get to benefit from this outstanding technology far sooner.

what outstanding technology? All we see is a battery running a electric motor...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

As a solar power user... I will say always keep both systems seperate... and forget about the power companys... If you want to sell power and make money... run extention cords to your neighbors and charge them directly!~

And always make sure backup is in place... You are right... Everything breaks down eventually!~

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We also have Greer and his super scientists doing who knows what for free energy.

We all know exactly what Greer is doing for free energy - absolutely nothing at all!

The more and more it's proven and shown

except nothing has been proven, or shown

The fact is that no one can explain where this energy comes from yet

What energy? As one has yet demonstrated the production of any so called "free energy"....

only because no one is willing to except it.

No should people accept the word of people like Greer or bedini, all they have to do is demonstrate what they claim and they would be very rich people

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

So what? There are many other forums also pointing out their crap on the interweb

I am Mega Excited by the results this device is showing.

If you are mega excited about a battery running a electric motor, you must be hyper excited about a flush toilet!

and look at the evidence then we will all get to benefit from this outstanding technology far sooner.

what outstanding technology? All we see is a battery running a electric motor...

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and should probably stop at simple bashing (maybe point out they are Irish and drunk, or can't speak English correctly)... because trying to make a point while understanding 0% of the concept at hand is taking away from the actual debating and discussion going on here.

If you can point out a fault in this first experiment, instead of saying a battery is powering a motor (which in this case the battery is absent and they are using a power source I believe) then maybe you have something to actually add to the thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
No should people accept the word of people like Greer or bedini, all they have to do is demonstrate what they claim and they would be very rich people

Indeed. One has to wonder why, having found an infinite (!) source of free energy (hence an infinite source of free money), they haven't amassed a fleet of Lamborghinis in their driveway, cured cancer, created massive public works to benefit the nation and bought most of Greek islands just to have enough space for their fantastic parties.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join