The Steorn magnetic motor replication by JL Naudin

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Guess what I discovered, when people are treated with respect and kindness they usually respond quite well! Imagine that!

We had a group member who had trouble achieving fusion, but I persisted through the typical knee jerk reactions other people had to him, and it wasn't long before he had the spectral lines to prove his success.

Yeah, we have a member who builds fusion reactors. I have talked at length with him over this last year, and I have pointed out the similarity of his position with Isaac Newton's. You know, Sir Isaac Newton came up with his laws of motion while in a mental institution contemplating the nature of occult energies.

Give me the whackos any day, we'll bring on the future!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisasterWho am I supposed to be, Jesus or Buddha or something?

Actually, I have got news for you. You are the Buddha. Wait, before you go off again, consider this:

It is written by Nichiren Daishonin that those who chant will become as strong as a demon with a rod of iron.* Can you imagine if you do? As real as those demons seem, they are subjects of the Law.

The Buddha exists in all worlds, even Hell. Actually the concept of Hell came from Norse mythology of Hel, being a rather cold place. But every culture has one. Point being that power unleashed rearranges reality in such a fashion it seems to always have been the new way.

Really. WWBD?

*Edit to add the quote is more like:

REPLY TO KYO'O

"A sword is useless in the hands of a coward. The mighty sword of the Lotus Sutra must be wielded by one courageous in faith. Then one will be as strong as a demon armed with an iron staff."

(The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, p 412)

clicky

It is necessary to understand that we have access to forces much more powerful than our own government, or any of man's creations. One must have the conviction to enter battle, not that he is right, rather he is right with himself. The front is really on the inside, and the outside is a reflection.

But 'nuff of that though, let's get back to pushing the frontier of science.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by Matyas]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

But 'nuff of that though, let's get back to pushing the frontier of science.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by Matyas]

MOD NOTE:
You took the words right out of my mouth......PLEASE...lets get this discussion back on topic. There is no need for passion or ire to replace common courtesy and decorum. This is a venue for discussion and debate not for derision.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Apples and oranges. Bedini is promoting his device already, and from what I understand has it patented. The gadominium cooling phenomenon is still under investigation, and it may or may not be patented at this time. As an inventor myself, I would never do anything that would be seen as stepping on another inventor's toes.

In addition, no one is talking about commercial production of the Bedini motor. Matyas was insinuating such with gadominium.

Don't worry; I'm not backing away from the possibility of testing Bedini's motors.

One more thing though: any power from transmission lines, even without physical contact, is supplied by and thereby owned by the power company. Any device that taps that energy is considered theft of power and is very very illegal. After all, if the power lines did not exist, there would be no energy field around them, and any power tapped from such field has to be immediately replaced from the power lines themselves.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

*sigh*

How many people have been taken in by Mr. Wonderful's great charm and wit and then screwed up and divulged personal information to him I wonder? Telling him what state they live in, what their husband does for a living, how many kids they have, what areas of research they're involved in....... names, places, dates, times....... so that Mr. Profiler can then put it all in his profile database?

My overwhelming experience of the past few years has been of being under constant surveillance and of being mercilessly gangstalked and tortured by whole teams of these guys. So it follows that if there are whole teams of people doing this, they must be doing this to many of us, not just me.

Do you have any idea how much it pains me to be fully aware that this is going on, that ATS members are being put under surveillance and tortured in this way, and have to keep quiet about it? And sit back and watch members like Mr. Wonderful Mole their way into our lives and betray us all like a
in Rat?

But yeah, I hear what you're saying. The conviction to enter battle. Damn right!

And it most definitely is a BATTLE!!

by TheRedneck
One more thing though: any power from transmission lines, even without physical contact, is supplied by and thereby owned by the power company. Any device that taps that energy is considered theft of power and is very very illegal. After all, if the power lines did not exist, there would be no energy field around them, and any power tapped from such field has to be immediately replaced from the power lines themselves.

No, what I am saying is that there are copious amounts of Radiant energy in the air just outside the power lines, you should be able to draw some of that Radiant energy without having any adverse affect on the standard current flowing through the power lines. The electric company would not even be aware that anything out of the ordinary is going on.

It is literally two different types of energy, standard current and Radiant, or Positive and Negative. Yin and Yang even.

(Assuming that what Bearden tells us about the Heaviside component and the Poynting component is correct.)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Science abhors voodoo.

Maxwell, Heaviside, Lee and Yang, Wu, Wheeler, Feynman, Aharanov, Bohm - they are "voodoo"?

You would spit in the face of your own predecessors like that?

Oh, puh-leeeeeze... Stop this demagoguery. How many books by Feynman did you actually read? Tried to do any problems? Thought so.

If you showed these contraptions to Feynman, he'd have a field day laughing his @ss off. The only thing "perpetual motion"device is the perpetuity of foolishness in its proponents.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Well, Dr. Peter Lindemann evidently didn't laugh his a$$ off:

John was always friendly and patient as I made every mistake imaginable. When I was done, what worked is what John had said in the first place! I learned over the years of experimentation that John and I were in general agreement about the theoretical behavior of the energy, but that John was LIGHT-YEARS beyond me in understanding how to engineer machines and circuits that actually made the theory WORK!

Tesla’s US Patent #695,958 clearly shows radiant energy circuits designed to run INDUCTIVE loads. Gray’s US Patent #4,595,975 shows radiant energy, again, driving INDUCTIVE loads. John Bedini has now moved the science of radiant energy one step farther by discovering how radiant energy can be captured in CHEMICAL loads, such as the electrolyte of a battery!

When radiant energy is properly applied to a battery electrolyte, the battery undergoes a series of changes that restores its potential AND lowers its internal impedance. This restores the battery to the condition generally referred to as "charged." What is so astonishing is that it does this without the need to force the electrons from the positive plate back to the negative plate through an external circuit. Using John’s simple, patented inductively coupled radiant oscillators, and his patented switching techniques, the amount of electricity it takes to produce the radiant energy is very low, and the effect of the radiant energy on the receiving battery is very high. The source battery and the secondary battery being charged are NEVER directly connected to each other. There is no "closed loop!"

John and I have run tests with prototype, solid-state, radiant chargers that draw ONE WATT (12 volts @ 80ma) from the source battery and can charge a 7 amp-hour gel-cell battery from 10.5 volts (fully discharged) up to 14 volts in under one hour (3600 joules). This newly charged battery is then discharged by being connected to a sine-wave inverter and running a 100 watt light bulb for 40 minutes (240,000 joules). After discharge, it can be charged back to full again by the one watt charger in about an hour. The COP of the system is very high. The apparent efficiency of this test is COP>60! Even John and I question the math when it is this high. Never the less, we have run dozens of these tests with the COP>20. Different batteries behave differently with different charger configurations.

I have witnessed scores of tests that demonstrate COP>1 systems that were designed and built by John. I have independently re-run dozens of these tests back at my home with my own test models. John’s systems work, it’s as simple as that.

Jerry, I am telling you this because I think you should recognize by now that there have been MULTIPLE, independent verifications of John’s discoveries, and that it is TRUE, and VERY GOOD NEWS! It has taken a huge effort to understand how the energy behaves in these circuits, and there is still a great deal to learn. You now have the reports from Harlan, Roamer, me and others. We have made the effort to learn what John has been reporting and succeeded. Others may have failed, but we have not failed. I am reminded of the fact that learned professors were filling chalk boards with equations "proving" that heavier-than-air flight was impossible more than two years AFTER the Wright Brothers’ flight at Kitty Hawk. In that scenario, the score turned out: Bike Mechanics – 1, College Professors – 0.

Please post this to the E-Scribe List.

Sincerely,

Peter Lindemann

www.icehouse.net...

la la la la la.........

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

No, what I am saying is that there are copious amounts of Radiant energy in the air just outside the power lines, you should be able to draw some of that Radiant energy without having any adverse affect on the standard current flowing through the power lines. The electric company would not even be aware that anything out of the ordinary is going on.

Regardless, if an energy source exists in relation to power lines, then it is obviously created by those power lines. I just don't see this as true over-unity either, for the same reason. I believe there are plenty of methods to tap into previously unused power sources without relying on a field that is relative to someone else's power.

It is my personal belief, based on my research, that the two best sources would be gravity and permanent magnetism. The real trick to using both of these sources is to find a way to create a cycling despite their inability to be controlled like electricity. Magnetism works similar, but there really are no good insulators/conductors such as with electricity, and gravity seems to affect all mass equally.

The ultimate goal (for me anyway) is a method by which anyone can set up electrical power generation at any time, without the need for external infrastructure. Fields around power lines simply do not meet that goal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Regardless, if an energy source exists in relation to power lines, then it is obviously created by those power lines. I just don't see this as true over-unity either, for the same reason. I believe there are plenty of methods to tap into previously unused power sources without relying on a field that is relative to someone else's power.

Well, I guess that's the difference between you and me. You're thinking baby steps - build something. Get a patent. Try to find some venture capitalists. Try to get something on the market. Years, and years of struggle.....

Think bigger. The whole world liberating itself from hundreds of years of debt-slavery - by using the system's own power grid against it! Oh, the irony!

10^127 joules of radiant energy flowing through space just outside every power transmission line in the whole world?? Hmmm...........

[edit on 13-1-2010 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Well, Dr. Peter Lindemann evidently didn't laugh his a$$ off

Since you mentioned the likes of Feynman and Einstein in your original missive, I discount the Lindemann as irrelevant. I read the link you provided and it's hilariously retarded, and typeset in psychedelic colors that will give some people seizures (how very professional).

"Dr." doesn't give the name Lindemann any more weight, so that you know. I am a PhD and it takes a lot more to impress me -- especially if his degree is quite bogus:

During this period, he also studied with a local Martial Arts Master and Healer named Clifford Lee. In 1977, he was one of the co-founders of Ke Ola Hou, the first alternative health clinic in Hilo, Hawaii. From 1975 -1980, he had a private health practice and taught classes in Colored Light Therapy, Shiatsu Energy Balancing, massage, diet, nutrition, and Radionic Analysis
In the Spring of 1999, Peter was nominated by the late Dr. Robert Adams of New Zealand for a Doctorate degree to the Board of Governors of the Open International University of Alternative Medicine in Colombo, Sri Lanka. After a 9 month review of past experience and published work, he was granted a Doctorate of Science degree (honorus causa) in Complimentary Medicine, based on his previous life work.

Sure, let's see what a masseur has to say about physics.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fine, so Dr. Lindemann's credibility is suspect, so that's why you send your own team of guys in there, to find out for 100% sure if all this stuff is real. For free! Courtesy of good old MajorD.

La la la la la.......

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Believe me, I understand the irony (and your fascination with it). But there's a problem, and a big one. It has been tried before, and every time it has been to court (and the utility company will haul you into court over it) the courts have sided with the utility company. Indeed, John R. R. Searl was convicted on a charge of stealing power, even though he didn't use radiant technology. The court never gave his claim that the power lines had nothing to do with his device any credit whatsoever.

(It is possible that he was stealing power, but simply never proven, based on the transcripts I saw. His requests for technical proof of such were summarily dismissed.)

So every time someone is convicted of something similar, it actually sets the push for legitimate free energy back by making it seem that all free-energy researchers are little more than cunning thieves.

Incidentally, I live at the very end of the power transmission line in my area. Should I propose an working electrical producer, I will be prepared to remove all power lines from my property for that one simple reason... by shooting them down if need be, although that would obviously be a last resort.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Blah, blah, blah, alphabet soup!

I neither put Peter on a pedestal nor do I discount him as a doofus.

But I have met him and know he is devoted to the cause.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneckShould I propose an working electrical producer, I will be prepared to remove all power lines from my property for that one simple reason... by shooting them down if need be, although that would obviously be a last resort.

Now I see why you are TheRedNeck!

Wouldn't it be wiser to sell the power back? Then others could benefit from the surplus?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Blah, blah, blah, alphabet soup!

Indeed!

"Trust No One"......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Update On The Real Topic

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

I have been in touch with Steorn and pointed them to this thread. I have had a response so this thread is being monitored directly!!

I have to say that I am Mega Excited by the results this device is showing.

I have had my own designs for a device that in theory should work for a while, but never had the time or the finance to peruse it.

If people can get over the that’s impossible factor and look at the evidence then we will all get to benefit from this outstanding technology far sooner.

A BIG WELL DONE to STEORN!!!

All the best,

Korg,

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

Yeah, note the idiotic "blah" he offers as an answer to a very simple and relevant question in part 4. "We can't feed back electricity into the machine because we need just the right shape of the pulse". Duh... And he's saying that the battery is quicker to respond than the capacitor? Sheesh. Some physics there.

Pathetic pile of BS.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I have been in touch with Steorn and pointed them to this thread. I have had a response so this thread is being monitored directly!!

Really? Nice!

Sean, please quit stalling and bring out your best stuff. Show us something that'll power a car, or a house. Knock our socks off! We're waiting!

new topics
top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join