It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Steorn magnetic motor replication by JL Naudin

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I'll take it to my grave...

actually,

there is a "thousand points of light", we are everywhere. Its an old game, and I should hope that I have learned a thing or two how to play it.

Well now that is some spooky talk, Matyas. "We" are a "thousand points of light"? Who's "we"? The Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

You know, I have looked but I have never found them. I expect presidents can take liberty with poetic license.

I had to say it, 'cause if something goes terribly awry, I can now say that I warned ye. So in leaving the spook talk behind and moving back into this maelstrom, I propose fashioning an inductor core of Gd5(Si2Ge2) and then hitting the coil with a sawtooth wave. I must lead you to expect an apparent violation of the second law of thermodynamics. We can see one example in this exciting abstract. I would be very surprised if we did not get "OU".

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

I'm well aware of the inherent danger in what I'm doing.

I guess I just figure that my life's already ruined anyway. I can't even get a normal job any more without being harassed and tortured by all my coworkers.

So if I'm going to go out, might as well go out in a spectacular world-changing fashion, you know?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Solidarity, I like it!

Esprit de Corps-makes the team the right stuff. Too bad the PTBs let the System wind down so far, it'll bite them in the ass in the long run.

So come the MTD generator. I have dusted off the concept, now where to acquire the gadolinium alloy?

Red can hit it with a waveform generator. This proof of concept can reveal the fundamental mechanism behind almost all OU/FE claims, and become a teaching aid for electromagnetic theory.

It could also make you very rich. In completely different ways.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

You had me wondering for a moment there, until you mentioned the gadominium alloy Gd5(Si2Ge2). This is a cutting edge alloy being tested for unique thermo-magnetic properties. It is not a conductive medium. You can't 'hit it' with an electrical sawtooth wave, at least not and do anything more than trying to electrify a piece of carbon.

That is, unless you have information I do not. It is cutting edge technology, so I will ask directly: do you have any research using this alloy as an electrical conductor instead of a magnetic flux conductor?

TheRedneck

[edit on 1/11/2010 by TheRedneck]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

No, sorry. What I mean by "hit it",
is as the core of an inductor. Your coil supplies the magnetic field strength needed. If it cools down, which would be a positive indicator, then we draw closer to the possibility of a superconductive qualities, which also would be a good thing.

A thought occurs, with high freq you could get a hollow core to do double duty since the so called electron motion is active only at the surface...maybe. But for now, a coil surrounding the core should do for experiment. Hold the ferrite nanospheres, we may need hysteresis.

Edit to add this outfit could machine a core. Would be a good idea to put in an order for several different varieties.

Also I recommend this AWG. Pricey, but you would be the only kid on the block with one.

The idea of electrical conduction in the core is tantalizing. You may have stumbled on something there.

Red, it makes sense to use the latest science. Why go through the same mistakes our predecessors did? In any case I know you know this, I am making it clear for the benefit of others.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by Matyas]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

No, sorry. What I mean by "hit it",
is as the core of an inductor. Your coil supplies the magnetic field strength needed. If it cools down, which would be a positive indicator, then we draw closer to the possibility of a superconductive qualities, which also would be a good thing.

That is exactly what others are already researching this alloy for. The stated purpose is to develop a solid-state method for cooling that exceeds the capability of Peltier junction technology.

Using the material a core instead of a coil does make sense, though. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit to add this outfit could machine a core. Would be a good idea to put in an order for several different varieties.

I already have lamination production under control. I have a Smithy Midas 1220 machine already, and a technical school down the road where the machine shop will make parts I cannot.

Also I recommend this AWG. Pricey, but you would be the only kid on the block with one.

Sawtooth waves are notoriously easy to create. All one needs is an oscillating op-amp with current regulation charging and discharging a capacitor. The machine you mention would not put out enough power (current) to directly operate such an apparatus, and if I have to build an amplifier, why not build a $5 oscillator at the same time?

Red, it makes sense to use the latest science. Why go through the same mistakes our predecessors did? In any case I know you know this, I am making it clear for the benefit of others.

You mentioned it before: where do we get the gadominium alloy? I have a machine shop and test equipment, as well as an electronic prototyping lab, but what I do not have is a refinery on premises. Even if I did have a personal refinery, gadominium is a rare-earth metal, and thus the major source would no doubt be China. I really don't think I will be able to afford a few tons of gadominium. The other option would be to find a refinery already producing Gd5(Si2Ge2). That would be quite a trick and expensive as well, since a production run of an alloy is a pricey proposition.

Yes, it makes sense to use the latest technology, but only so far as one is equipped and financed to make use of such technology.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck and Matyas

Finding the Gd isn't the worst problem. The flux density required per degree K change is very high, around 0.3 Tesla/K if I remember correctly/

From what I know, I dont think there would be any easily measureable magnetocalorific effect using a simple inductor style design. It may be possible to generate enough flux density using an electromagnet with a gap in the magnetic circuit with long points and stick the sample between the points.

It is a very interesting material however.

[edit on 12/1/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic
Actually, I work with fields as high as 1.2T quite regularly. I would have no problem producing as high as 5-6T if I had a material to contain it (that's beyond the saturation point of steel). And while it might take some doing, I feel sure I could get over 10T with a little work and some of these exotic materials.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by LightFantastic
Actually, I work with fields as high as 1.2T quite regularly. I would have no problem producing as high as 5-6T if I had a material to contain it (that's beyond the saturation point of steel). And while it might take some doing, I feel sure I could get over 10T with a little work and some of these exotic materials.
TheRedneck

In hindsight producing under 2T isn't particularly difficult so an easily measurable GMC effect should be achievable.

Getting over 10T would indeed be an achievement - have you seen those Bitter magnets?

[edit on 12/1/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneckYou mentioned it before: where do we get the gadominium alloy?

Found this site. I think that is 128.50/gram. But if you insist on building your own ramp wave oscillator, and cut other corners, it may be feasible.

(stuff looks as expensive as my medication)

Perhaps MD can look into possible finances, grants available, micro loans. If we have some real brains on this, just the spin-offs would set everyone for life. I was thinking of travelling around replacing cooling systems for aquariums, just for me alone. The big picture has a lot more to offer, as you well know.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Well, I am impressed! I looked for a minimum order, but saw nothing about such. I did find out that they have a screening process that potential customers have to go through prior to accepting their orders; I would bet good money that they would expect someone who can dish out at least six figures per order.

As to the applications, I am afraid you are a bit late. Of course MajorDisaster can spend his time/cash any way he chooses, but I would not invest in such an endeavor. There are too many people already looking into this exact thing, and I would be amazed if they did not already have patent rights in the works, meaning anything someone else does with it is pretty much worthless.

Kudos for the site, however. If they carry a couple of alloys I have been looking for, perhaps I can convince them to sell to me. Doubtful, yes, but still worth a try.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Patents are not an obstacle. If the royalties are paid everyone is happy. In fact, find the patents and copy them. Its not like someone else is not going to do it.

If this is so cutting edge, and so many are riding development, that shows right there it is tried and true, and a better prospect for investment. And there is never any shortage of returns from stupidity.

Wish Paul Brown was still around, he would have a full fledged facility cranking out these gizmos by now.

If you're interested, I have alleged copies of his notes on John Searl.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

No, it's not like you can just make anything you want and shove money at the inventor. The inventor decides what a proper royalty is, and there have been many cases where the payment was more than the gross amount made by the producer. That is the risk when one decides to copy a product with "Patent Pending" on the label.

If you have some notes on John R. R. Searl, I would definitely be interested in seeing them! Yes!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Perhaps MD can look into possible finances, grants available, micro loans.

Perhaps your contacts in the illumi-nazis could offer me a lucrative job in a nice quiet office building somewhere with ZERO chance of being harassed and tortured by as
es all day long and an unlimited supply of poon too!

Make THAT happen - and free money for everybody, weeeeee!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
As to the applications, I am afraid you are a bit late. Of course MajorDisaster can spend his time/cash any way he chooses, but I would not invest in such an endeavor. There are too many people already looking into this exact thing, and I would be amazed if they did not already have patent rights in the works, meaning anything someone else does with it is pretty much worthless.

Hmm, you would not consider Team-ATS being taught in person how to tap free energy by the legendary John Bedini himself a worthwhile endeavor, TheRedneck?

I sure do!!!

As for technology applications, well in case you guys missed it.... if what Bearden tells us about the "Heaviside component" is true, that means that there's already absolutely staggering amounts of free energy flowing in parallel vectors along every single power transmission line in America and the entire world.

You don't really need to build all sorts of fancy gizmos to tap it, just find a way to siphon off a tiny amount of that energy from the air outside the already existing power lines, and - presto! Free energy for your whole house!

Oops............. did I say that out loud???

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well, the only and last scientist who openly admitted to me membership in the ghostly Illumanti was Dr. George Merkle. And he passed away quite a while ago.

He was Jewish btw, and he related to me a long history of his incarceration and torture by East Germany. I forget what kind, Greek from Crete I think, but I am not sure.

But yes, I recognize your genius, and I know that the environment and self are one. I wish there were something I could do. We have been hog-tied for years, and now the piper is calling in the debt. I have been working with a friend to acquire an office lease. Things are still up in the air pending the non-existent economy. The beat all excuse.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Hmm, you would not consider Team-ATS being taught in person how to tap free energy by the legendary John Bedini himself a worthwhile endeavor, TheRedneck?

For the record I do, and I am sure he does too. I am casting about for alternatives, backups, subjects I am familiar with. And magnetothermodynamics is one.

A thought occurs, how would we get along cramped in a small metal cabin for two weeks?
Best try to do it here first...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well that is true, but then that is also why we have team members like MD to take care of the delicate negotiations by scaring the pants offa them

Seriously, no human worth his salt would stand in the way. Not when everyone is itchin' to get back or get out...and its going to get worse, this pressure cooker will keep building steam, just what do you think will happen? Remember how we discovered the market could not withstand gas at $5.00/gal? All we need is another visit to those figures, and the top blows!

We are living in times the rules are inadequate for. We have to be a little more daring. Push the envelope. "A Thrust of Greatness". That story was in Analog, please read it if you havn't.*

*Edit to add that is as I remembered it. It was actually "Update on the Dean Drive" by G. Harry Stine. Harry introduced me to the world of psychotronics. A great engineer and scientist, that one!

clicky

Give me your emial in a U2U and I'll send the Paul Brown file as an attachment.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by Matyas]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well that is true, but then that is also why we have team members like MD to take care of the delicate negotiations by scaring the pants offa them

Did I??

Being systematically gangstalked and tortured for years on end does tend to make people a little nuts.

I feel really ashamed now

*sobs*

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join