It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Number 1 Pet hate?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Surely it's impossible to die during a meditation session?
What a beautifully ironic selection of songs, it's fitting that my all time favourite song is Live Forever. I've already sorted my funeral arrangements with my family, not that I plan on dying anytime soon but I feel it's imperative if you want it done properly. I asked to buried with an assortment of completely random objects and in an assortment of clothing styles. That way when I'm dug up by Tony Robinsons distant relative in the 8,456th episode of Time Team they will be desperately confused
I have also asked for my family to be dressed as clowns for the occasion.

We could talk for days about 'who's the better paedohile: Gary or Geoffrey' (and lets face it we already have) but I doubt we will ever come to an agreement.

That will learn me to read over my posts properly

Haha, like I said, he had a breakdown soon after this comment. He used to slap us on the back of the head and was constantly drunk, legend.

Haha, what a palaver! It would be good to be one of those ridiculous gossip columnists you get in newspaper and magazines, swanning off to all the swanky celebrity parties and then slagging them all of the next day. Fiona 'sits on the fence' Phillips? What a sh*t columnist. Although on the basis of the topics we have discussed during our conversations I doubt I would last long!

Spending an eternity above Rolf Harris' fireplace? Where do I sign?

I truly believe that Mika could be the Antichrist!

Because of his flamboyant stage persona, there have been rumours that Mika might be gay.

Noooo, surely not?

I can't stand that video or any video he is in really. The only video I would watch which involved him would be his execution video

I'm going to confess...I adore David Icke

Me, my brother and my cousin are going. Were obsessed with him. The plan is to go as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and possibly heckle him silly. We need a Raphael if your interested?

One of my 'friends' posts on Facebook an hour ago......

"I hate (insert ex bf's name). and i dnt care if any1 thinks hes nice coz hes a 1st class lying knobhead! ive never met a more horrible, manipulative idiot in my life. wish i never met him. god help his new slag of a gf!"

Then somebody askes what the problem was......

"erm were do i start! (ex bf name)'s a lying nob and had a go at me 2nite and said hes gettin the police on me. i did nothin! wot a retard!"

Priceless

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

When they Pee on the Carpet . I just Hate that ! ..............

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hair or dander, pooping and peeing especially in the carpet I can not tolerate at all, zero zilch. Unnecessary barking or meowing ranks high on the list. Litter boxes, while they are better than cat crap in the floor, I despize them, they stink and weigh more than regular garbage. Unnecessary pregnancys. There really is a lot of negatives, I didn't realize. Digging out of no matter what you put them in. Almost forgot food, they constantly need feeding. Oh well maybe we have a fire alarm out of it all in case the battery fails in our current ones just maybe.

Good lord I'd love to give em all a way this morning. But I reckon well hang on to em a little longer.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well, depends on what sort of meditation you're doing. I wouldnt trust those light beings as far as I could throw them.

It is an incredibly morbid subject, but Ive discussed my funeral arrangements too.. only with my friends though.

My requirements are -
1. I want to have an open casket and have someone arrange my face into either a mildly suprised expression, or one of complete terror.
2. There HAS to be a mexican wave in the church.
3. People can feel free to doodle on my face & otherwise vandalise my corpse, as they would do if I were merely passed out from drinking too much.
4. From 1.05 onwards, Id like this to be recreated at my funeral.
5. Id like a slideshow featuring all of the more harrowing pictures of me, including the masked one's. And maybe have a few quotes incorporated into it, showcasing my mildly unethical views on paedophiles, women, and life in general.
6. And I definately dont want the reverend or whoever doing the usual 'oh she was a wonderful person, Jesus would have been proud' speech. I shall compile a list of my bad points, and also little anecdotes of times when I have acted like a complete knob.

Being buried with an assortment of random objects is a really good idea! If there was room in my coffin Id like the random things I used to come home with after a night out put in there i.e. Inflatable palm tree, a child's coat, bucket & spade, long metal spoon, and a shoe.

Mika.. gay?!

He is literally the worst human being in the entire world. I remember in my flat last year the people above us would have random parties at 4 in the morning and Mika always used to be top of the playlist. Its a good job my window didnt open far enough for me to jump out.

Haha, oh my god.. Im assuming theres some sort of event going on and you arent just going to turn up outside his house?!
And no, Raphael was crap... I'll happily be Michelangelo though, or the giant rat in the dressing gown.

Ive had some good (aka ridiculously stupid/annoying) statuses come up on facegay recently:

'I honestly dont know what to do for the best? The question is, is it worth waiting for?!'
and then when people ask what the f she's on about her replies are - 'You'll see in time to come, if it happens that is x', 'Its not that simple. Sorry x' and 'I cant say babes sorry x'

Seriously, WHAT IS THE POINT?!

Oh and I liked this one as well, posted by a girl who is 6 months younger than me and already has 3 kids by 3 different men:

'Is not very wel, i hate an empty bed!! n is lukin 4 abit of tlc 2mra i think
'

Harrowing. She had her latest baby 3/4 months and throughout her pregnancy all her statuses revolved round was her complaining that she wanted to go out and get hammered. I wish she'd meant literally hammered.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

'Mexican wave', how inspired! Haha, Harry Hill is brilliant! I agree it has to be as uncomfortable and random as possible. I'm gonna make sure mine has a bit of this and a bit of this
My only hope is that I have enough time pre-death to make a little video for the congregation from 'beyond the grave'.

"Uncle Mike Aunty Sue is cheating on you. Everyone knows but you...until now." "Uncle John, you are our familys 'Uncle nobhead', it's not a good thing,act your age." Etc, etc......

It would give me utmost pleasure to know I had cleared the air once I was gone.

If I had my way there would be no church or vicar. How else can atheists go about it? If there was no other way around it I would just take the p*ss and make sure my corpse is nailed to a wooden cross and carried into the church. Complete with crown of thorns and loincloth. Then the lights would be dimmed and this would be played as I am paraded about accompanied by people dressed as the KKK holding fire torches.

i.e. Inflatable palm tree, a child's coat, bucket & spade, long metal spoon, and a shoe.

Was all of that on the same night? If so

I tend to be the opposite, coming home with less than I went out with and I'm not just talking money. Shoes, phones and even my hair on one occasion.

I hate those types of neighbours! Although I think I too have been guilty of such offenses, not Mika, but Spice Girls usually. That's another pet hate......windows in student accommodation! They're never quite open but they're never quite closed! Also they are robbing bastards! My friends room was a mess, hole in the wall, marks all over the desk, window broke, I could go on. His charge? £3. My room was spotless. My charge? £100! Replacement mattress my ass! While I'm in the groove......umbrellas! Or more precisely, people who believe I love having my eyes poked out by their umbrellas. Scum, sub-human scum.

Haha, yer it's at the O2 Brixton Academy in London town. Just visited his website to find the message: A SECOND BRIXTON EVENT IN 2010 TO MEET DEMAND

What's wrong with Raphael? I thought he would be perfect for you...

The team's bad boy, Raphael wears a red mask and wields a pair of sai. He has an aggressive nature and seldom hesitates to throw the first punch. He is an intense fighter. His personality can be alternately fierce and sarcastic, and often times delivers deadpan humor.

Actually, I wanna be him now, Master Splinter is yours
Genius.

People like that should be shot. Line a few of them up with their heads together as not to waste ammo of course. Overpopulating my planet with ASBO children!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It would be brilliant, who doesnt love a good mexican wave! Id also appreciate it if I could somehow join in with it, maybe with the use of strings or something.
I never thought of the video thing! Being able to tell everyone how it is & getting the last word on everything would be most pleasing.

I would just take the p*ss and make sure my corpse is nailed to a wooden cross and carried into the church. Complete with crown of thorns and loincloth. Then the lights would be dimmed and this would be played as I am paraded about accompanied by people dressed as the KKK holding fire torches.

You're my hero

I think the only reason Id ever have it in a church would be because it would look great on pictures. Or even better, have it in a cathedral! I reckon St Peter's Cathedral could be a good place to go for. But people might see it as being a little too 'showy', so if that happens I'll go for Lincoln Cathedral instead. Much more toned down.
Id like to add that that site is soooo sly. Lincoln looks bum all like that. But then again the uni likes to edit various pretend structures into its pictures as well so I should expect it really.

I would ideally like Coolio to act as the reverend. But I cant have everything so Id probably settle for the 'famous' Switchy B aka some tinchy stryder wannabe from my uni. And as much as I admire his rapping abilities, I think he'd be brilliant as the 'host' at my funeral simply because of the way he speaks. Recently one of his fellow 'man dem' died in a car accident and this is what he wrote on his wall:

he'd always come thru askin man for £1 when was at everyday without fail loool! gave me so much jokes. didnt hang with him recently but when we saw man it was always good vibes, hang tite yeh g

I love him, I wish it was acceptable for white people to talk like that.

The bucket & spade, long metal spoon and shoe were all on one night, from my fake grad ball strangely enough.

Me and my friends are terrible for coming home with random objects. I think the best one was where we decided to put stones in our bags (literally no clue as to why), and then we were told the next day that we'd gone to get food after and tried to pay using said stones, saying 'This is how people paid for things in biblical times'.

Urgh, I hate the window thing. Although to be fair the place I was living in last year had someone commit suicide 5 years earlier by jumping. But he did that from the top of the building and not a window so they shouldnt really have used that as an excuse for safety catches on the windows.
It is ridiculous though that we're all old enough to live away from parents, feed ourselves etc but apparantly we cant cope with the dangers of open windows!
Plus, what the hell would happen if your building set on fire and you couldnt get out?!

Haha, how dare you suggest that Im an aggresive nutjob, or any good in a fight

Michelangelo was by far the best, he didnt give a s**t and just sat round eating pizza all the time!
Love that little collection of pictures, reminds me of one of my friends who dressed up as Harold Shipman one halloween and the photo album the next day consisted of pictures showing him injecting patients, looking very pleased with himself, posing with the body and then running in terror from a fake policewoman.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, you want an intricate pulley system created and set up next to your coffin so you (a corpse) can partake in a Mexican wave? Niiiiiice!

No, I am not your hero, I am your Messiah

Yer cathedrals are rather audacious. Oh yer Lincoln cathedral, much more toned down. It's the same here too, lies, lies, lies. In their defence though if they really did show what it was like I doubt they would get much custom.

Welcome to Liverpool...
The People
The Scenery
The Nightlife

During Liverpools Capital Of Culture thingy magiggy they had a laser beam shooting out of the cathedral. It's such a distraction when your trying to stumble home after a heavy night out. I think I ended up in Romania somewhere.

I have to say that I fear my mum doesn't believe me when I say these things and I'll be stuck with a boring typical funeral. So I'm putting my funeral arrangements in your capable hands, do me proud

A hero of mine had a decent sendoff......

On August 20, 2005, in a private ceremony, Thompson's ashes were fired from a cannon atop a 153-foot (47 m) tower of his own design (in the shape of a double-thumbed fist clutching a peyote button) to the tune of Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky" and Bob Dylan's Mr. Tambourine Man. Red, white, blue, and green fireworks were launched along with his ashes.

Legend

Switchy B - Lollipop Skank Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. He certainly seems like a fine young chap. I'm afraid that Kaylea has lost any credibility in my eyes after reading this YouTube comment......

kayleigh in this video had dog # on her dress when she was out in town once lol

And as for this......

he'd always come thru askin man for £1 when was at everyday without fail loool! gave me so much jokes. didnt hang with him recently but when we saw man it was always good vibes, hang tite yeh g

I apologise but your going to have to translate that for me, it may as well be hieroglyphs. All I got was that someone wanted £1, something about jokes, someone possibly got hung and/or went hand-gliding?

Very true, why should Tim Westwood get to have all the fun

Well it must have been quite the night. I had a spy at your blog, made me laugh, looked like it must have been a rather lively night to say the least.

Me and my friends are terrible for coming home with random objects. I think the best one was where we decided to put stones in our bags (literally no clue as to why), and then we were told the next day that we'd gone to get food after and tried to pay using said stones, saying 'This is how people paid for things in biblical times'.

Haha, absolutely brilliant.

Your absolutely right about the fire situation. Last year my flat had great big massive windows that would open about an inch. On them was a sticker saying 'Fire preventative windows, DO NOT OPEN'. Can you please enlighten me as to the logic behind that? If the fire is outside well that's great, it certainly aint going to be bothering me. But when your 3 floors up that seems highly improbable. What is more probable is that due to my late night drunken cooking sessions I will start a fire INSIDE my flat, very possibly blocking any obvious exits. What I would love then is to have a window I could possibly try to escape from or at best gasp for air out of!

Michelangelo was definitely the best. Donatello was the worst, constantly banging on about science and generally acting like a bloody hippie. Says it all when his main weapon was just a crappy stick.

Haha, I honestly haven't got a clue what's going on in those pictures. Splinter looks more like a wolf than a rat and the last 2 pics look like a moron convention.

Ah Harold Shipman
A few years ago I contemplated going to a fancy dress as our much loved friend Gary Glitter but bottled it last minute. There was glam rock style outfit complete with matching wig and everything. I was going to accompany that with a baby doll but I didn't know the person having the party so didn't want to take the risk. I ended up going as Fred Flintstone

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Jesus Christ this thread is maybe 5% on-topic content and 95% Bluebelle having a talking fit. And I thought my girl yapped a lot, clearly I'm a lucky man.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, its my funeral so I'll have whatever I want! Well, unless Im too stiff to be turned into some sort of disturbing corpse puppet. If so Id just like them to prop me up somewhere and put a sombrero on my head!

As if Liverpool has a cathedral

I dont understand the laser beam.. all that says to me about culture is that the catholics are being attention seeking. Or they're trying to recreate a scene out of independence day.

I love how much Lincoln, the uni & the various accomodation companies lie about what its like there. There's millions of things I could bring up, but I'll just mention my accomodation I was in during 2008 - Brayford Quay

Now I know most accomodation places make the rooms look nicer than they are, but this place takes the piss.. and they also fail to mention that one of the accomodation managers is a fat pervert who tries it on with every single female living there. He actually came out with this line to me once - 'So, what have you been doing today apart from being beautiful?'

But yea, this is what the place ACTUALLY looks like. These arent all my pictures, a couple have been stolen:

Kitchen
Average bedroom
Lovely
Merry xmas

Also, I was just browing the uni website and they have a few videos of people rambling on about how much they love lincoln & how just looking at the cathedral gets them sexually aroused etc, and one of the people in it is this chinese lad I had to do group work with once. That little s**t made out he could hardly speak english, Im gonna kick him all the way back to china when I find him!!

Actually thinking back theres another thing about the windows that make it even worse, the last two places Ive lived from about march onwards the flats always become like a tropical sauna due to the windows having some insane heat trapping abilities. And once you get that mixed in with a bin that only gets emptied on special occasions such as xmas & birthdays, it never turns out well. :shk:

Aww you should have gone as Gary! I think the most unethical costume Ive seen is from last halloween - The ring/random aborted baby

reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Im in awe of your observation skills. Clearly I am schizophrenic and have been conversing with myself!
I am sorry though, Im just having a break from all the cooking, cleaning and ironing.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Bluebelle that was very funny

I felt compelled to tell you!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Haha, good Im glad. Im not sure what you were laughing at though, I do hope it wasnt my schizophrenia diagnosis/apology for being a 'yapping' female who doesnt know her place!
He does bring up valid points though - 1. Women do indeed 'yap' & it isnt on. Women should be seen and not heard. And 2. I should probably leave this thread to die now, I think once it got past the 200 post mark the thread ventured into the realms of just taking the piss.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It was the 'schizophrenia diagnosis/apology' part yeah
i'd atar you if I could

haha honestly, the random things i've seen discussed in this thread make a hell of a good read, has it all!

Carry on as you were

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hey now! I'll have you know that Liverpool Cathedral is the largest Cathedral in the United Kingdom and the fifth largest in the world! So there

Haha, it was called the 'Ray of Hope', as in, 'I hope the public never realise how much money we have wasted on this stunt!'

The project uses two lasers – one visible during hours of darkness and the second an invisible beam carrying voices and sounds along Hope Street.

So, what have you been doing today apart from being beautiful?

And your telling me you didn't fall instantly in love with this fat pervert? Geez, your a tough nut to crack if quality lines like that are ineffective!

I'm guessing that the flat didn't look like that when you moved in and that in fact 99% of that damage is down to you?
They are all horrible liars though for sure. The first place I ever staid in came with 'resident, daily cleaners' which I though would be rather nice. That is until I realised it's just some mental old woman who stopped giving a sh*t about her job a looooong time ago. She actually made more mess than we did and used to spit clean our windows, horrid.

We nearly got chucked out of our place new years 09 when I persuaded a mate that our Christmas tree could fly. Being drunk at the time meant that he needed to test my bold claim resulting in him throwing it out of the window (that we had broke) whilst still attached to the mains. Now that the window was open we used this rare and precious time to play 'how many plates can we throw out of the window?' which was a great success. The window being open just went to our heads! Aiiiiir, fresh aiiiir!

Haha, good luck finding him, you know what they say about the Chinese......

Lad on my course has a similar problem......I think. I say 'I think' because he may well speak fluent English but I would never know. We lovingly refer to him as 'alien boy' because no-one knows his name. The reason being that he speaks impossibly quiet.

Normal voice volume:

Mute //////////////////////////medium//////////////////////////FAR TOO LOUD!

'Alien boys' voice volume:

Mute /

Well you get the picture

I just nod and smile, seems to do the trick.

Haha, that's so very true. We only empty our bin if were being inspected or having a gathering. It's lucky we have so many gatherings or the place would smell like a tramps pocket!

Your link doesn't work: This content is currently unavailable
Although I can kind of grasp the basic premise from the title alone

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Ah I see... lets just hope he forgives me

Haha, yes there has been quite a range of topics covered.. with about 99.8% of them having zero basis in reality. Namely subjects involving chewed up bits of plastic and Liverpool having a cathederal.

Yea.. well Tom Hanks never came to your crappy cathedral did he, so there!

That does not suprise me in the slightest. One day when the antichrist/apocalypse arrives, the pope will take his rightful place at the controls of this laser (which is also a death beam), and proceed to f**k any non-catholics up within a 200 miles radius.

It was hard, but I did resist his charms

I dont actually recall a time when that flat ever looked clean, even when we all moved out it still looked like chernobyl.
We had cleaners, I felt bad for them though because we had really horrid things in our flat. We had drawings of paedophiles, pictures of britney spears with a shaved head, kerry katona, gillian mckeith and stuck on the cupboard doors & whatnot.. this was my favourite one. We had foetus paperchains as well.. ahh good times! The cleaners never stayed long in our flat, cant imagine why.

We always used to chuck stuff out our windows, mainly because directly underneath our window was where the smokers would stand.. occasionally we'd sing to them as well, they loved it!

Oh nooo.. well that wont do, here it is - aborted baby

Also, facebook is getting better and better:

Retard 1's status: Is #ed off big styley she can go #.
Retard 2 She stil in ilkeston wit me.. She nt gotta fone
Retard 1 Im not bovad bout her being at yours cus i aint a controlive person i let her do what ever she wants. What is pissing me off is she dont seem to be bovad bout this relationship anymore. We was suppose to spend weekend 2gether and she goes to yours with out letting me no. If she had told me she was going i would of been ok with it. But i thort that she was still coming to see me till i saw on facebook yesterday afternoon.
Retard 2 Ok well she cudnt get in touch wit u soo.... Fuk noes... Wat u mean she cn fuk off? Does that mean its ova danni sed, n wers your relationship status gne on ere?!
Retard 1 Its only over if thats what she wants. I dont want it to be over but its upto her. I do love her. My relationship thing should be showing.
Retard 2 She sed she dnt no what she wants... She mite b moving in with me dwn ere x
Retard 1 I think she needs to come talk to me to be honest. Is there someone else?
Retard 2 No there isent and she will ring you when she gets home what makes you think that there is someone elts anyway x
Retard 1 Cus my last gf left me 4 another lad and im just paranoid that it gonna happen again and i dont no whats happend cus it was only 2 days ago that she was telling me she misses me and she loves me and now she dont no.

And 10 minutes ago his status changed to - 'Has just had his heart broken cant believe its over'

Makes me feel all warm and happy inside

[edit on 24/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Mika.. gay?!

He is literally the worst human being in the entire world. I remember in my flat last year the people above us would have random parties at 4 in the morning and Mika always used to be top of the playlist.

Ok this is what automatic weapons are great for... Room clearance! - Kick the door down and spray spray spray (and have a maniacal grin on your face) - This is only a short term measure tho, a more final approach would involve a sniper rifle and a clear line of sight on Mika. - Or you could drop something on him, big cats?... Maybe inject him with the Ebola virus?

Originally posted by Bluebelle
3. People can feel free to doodle on my face & otherwise vandalise my corpse, as they would do if I were merely passed out from drinking too much.

Why oh why can I see the minister performing the service with his right hand gently holding one of your boobs?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Oh we got our own back on them! As our kitchen window was directly below theirs, for a good 2/3 months we alternated signs in our window containing various insults with an arrow pointing up to their kitchen. Best thing was I dont think they ever noticed, and we were always checking to see whether they'd respond with their own signs.

I trust that the amount of bad karma Mika has for releasing that crap upon the world means that shortly he will contract aids, get runover by a steamroller and then be eaten by pigeons.

Why oh why can I see the minister performing the service with his right hand gently holding one of your boobs?

Harrowing!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Tom Hanks? Why was he there? Maybe he was thinking about building his own Cathedral and wanted to see how not to do it?

I think it's unrealistic to ever call student accomodation 'clean', because it never is truly clean even when you move in. Your cleaners were probably intimidated by all of the pictures of beautiful women you had stuck up. Especially Sonya!

'Aborted baby'......
The thought and effort that went into that masterpiece is commendable.

There is nothing more uplifting than a Facebook break up, especially when they are absolute retards. Are these people your age? I can't help thinking that the school systems are failing some people

Possibly the greatest news EVER today, I'm sure you will agree

Jedward< br />

More importantly though......

The Kyle

Whatever next? 'Jeremy Beadle comes 'back from the dead' in his greatest stunt yet!' - We can only hope

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I can't help thinking that the school systems are failing some people

Only the ones who go every day.

OK another hate.

Loyalty cards :bnghd:

I don't want one, I don't want some data base showing I only ever buy beer cider and rolling tobacco... I don't want them to suspect I don't get my 5 a day, and I DON'T WANT TO BE ASKED EACH TIME IF I WOULD LIKE ONE

My local shop is a Tesco's, most of the staff recognise the regulars, they are a nice bunch... They know I don't have a card and I don't want one but if there is a manager in ear shot they have to ask!

And in other shops if ever let slip that I usually try to keep my self of as many data bases as possible man do people look out the corner of their eye at you.

The vouchers and discounts are probably nice, but it would be nicer to give lolipops and curly wurleys away for ever purchase, or an apple... free beer for any purchase over 25 pence.

OK while I'm moaning, the other day I was caught short of cash... My bank set up is very simple when the account gets to zero I am broke! (that's my choice).... Any who with a few days before some money was coming in I went to the machine and saw I had a little less than a fiver! OK I thought, got cash at home any way, all I need is a day pass on the bus, just go to the counter.

They looked at me like I was Gary Glitter requesting a magazine with pictures of their kids in it. She had to go and fill out 'an emergency with drawl form' It took 10 minutes at the counter, other people behind me had to use the business only window and when I finally got the change (my change! :bnghd: ) She asked if I would like to talk to someone regarding my account, they could upgrade it or something... OK fine, took a seat, waited 15 minutes, got asked if I was mister wotsit a few times (no one else was waiting that I could see)... Just got up and left.

Banks... #1 reason the world is a little strange.

another edit, no one seems to have noticed the full stop in my sig line........

[edit on 25/1/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Haha I think you've been living under a rock for quite some time if you dont know why! Remember that film The Da Vinci Code?... you know, the one where they examine the long held belief that Leonardo Da Vinci was in fact the inventor of wordsearches (they didnt call him the grand master for nothing), and possibly came up with the idea for 'Countdown'? Well, Tom Hanks filmed some scenes in our cathederal.

Yea those people are the same age as me.. I do live in the skankiest town in the entire world though, so that sort of 'airing your dirty laundry' thing is the norm. Check this out, we got to number 6.

Ah, and so The Kyles quest to take over the world begins..
The Jedward news is a whole 3 days old, but it came as no suprise.. I have pre-ordered 50 copies of it from amazon already.

Oh and another thing... possibly the most awkward fb comment of all time from the same people as before:

Retard 1's relieved ex girlfriend went from being "in a relationship" to "single".
Retard 1 I will always love you. X x X

[edit on 25/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am loving these facebook posts, some people really do make me laugh on mine too, i think i'll post a few hwne i stop laughing.
could do with some different i.d but is guessing its pointless askin on here cos most people are selfish....cannot wait to be 18
!!!!!

shes 16.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by thecrow001]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join