It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are waiting on YOU!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

And everything else is..

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
tomorrow is a new dawn watchers...

peace and blessings

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

When you live in a dream, it is real, and it can seem to last for a long time. When you wake from a dream, you realize that it does not relate to reality as it seemed. I am not saying that life is a dream, but it is like a dream. The next life is to our life as our life is to a dream. There are those who live according to the dream and believe it is real. There are those who live according to life and wake from the dream while still dreaming. Time can separate as much as distance. However, spiritual communion knows no separation. Do not be deceived by the illusion or you will end with the waking of the Sons of God.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm going to let you in on a little secret...Being the One

is just like being in love. No one can tell you you're in

love, you just know it. Through and through. Balls to bones.

The oracle to neo (the matrix)

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

The Creators created within the Void (which is nonsensical, since that which is nonexistant does not exist, however, it emphasizes our own world of contradiction and the creative strength/force that the Creators are) and raised up life from it. From matter and motion to DNA and life, from husband and wife to right hemisphere to left hemisphere, from flesh and spirit to counsel and understanding, the Word of the Creators and the Spirit of the Creators are manifest. The Creators moved from their high place and came down to us in the Unseen and the Seen and established a kingdom of brethren who will live forever. The Word and Spirit that came down from the heavens and the Flesh (formed by the Word) and Soul (sustained by the Spirit) that was raised up from the nothingness are united in the Sons of God from below, Christ being the firstborn Son of God from below and above. There is not only 1.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Provocative thread S&F. Why provocative?....well. Im sure there are many who feel their awakening right now, not one, but many. The first question is...who would deem themselves to be the catalyst that channels the frequency that increases the awakening process for everyone and, more importantly, how would they know that they are the "One".

Secondly, and again, more importantly, How would we know that this "One" was the right one. Knowing the membership on here we would probably end up labeling him or her as the anti-christ. He or she would have worked this out for themselves and thats why we still await the "One"....guess we cant win eh?

Yes I totally agree. Isn't it weird that few would accept someone who is 'special' so special they are the 'one'. It seems we are so egotistical as a species we do not like to accept others as being 'more enlightened' than ourselves. Yet the irony is we accept and give over our power without question to tptb and to total strangers that have been given a badge of authority by the very powers we quietly resent for imposing their control mechanisms on us. Why is there no badge of authority for levels of spiritual advancement, odd huh!

Perhaps the problem is we think we are weak, a pack of lions with vicious displays of agression can take down a single wildebeest, but if a herd begins to turn on the lions they run in the other direction pretty fast.

I am in no doubt that nearly all of us are looking out (not inward) for someone else to be the catalyst for change, true change I mean and not some dumbass politician bleeting that they stand for change!

It's as though we have been herded into a mindset of 'inactivity' through fear imposed on us at almost ever turn. This is why terrorism laws were introduced, not to fight terrorism but to fight a possible rise up against the establisment, making it even harder for the catalyst that has not yet presented itself.

So if you are that catalyst think big and think domino effect, because there are weaknesses in the system that have enslaved you into a world of mediocrity.

THE SLEEPER WILL AWAKEN!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Gary: This is all a dream?
Margaret: No.
Gary: I'm in a coma?
Margaret: No.
Gary: I'm dead? This is hell or purgatorium or something?
Margaret: Okay, purgatorium is where Romans vomited, but no, this is as real as anything can be.
Gary: What does that mean?
Margaret: Everything is what it is. You're not who you think you are.\

Agitated Man: It's not real.
Moderator: What does that mean?
Agitated Man: The show's not real! Why can't you just see that? Jesus! What are you #ing blind? You think you're above this, don't you? You are trapped here with the rest of them brother! Get out! Get out! Oblivio essevet!

Sierra: You're a crackhead, see. Thing is, this planet and these people are your drug of choice. It wasn't that hard to make a universe. At first, you just checked in every once in a while, see how the Neanderthals were doing, move a couple of continents around. But then you got more into it. You started playing a couple of characters of your own. Slaves, kings, messiah, priest. Soon, you were playing 24/7.
Gabriel: How long have I been...
Sierra: You've been gone for four thousand years. Not that time means the same for us.
Gabriel: You came looking for me.
Sierra: That's what a girl does.
Gabriel: Why now?
Streetwalker: Because you forgot who you were.
Agitated Man: You forgot this wasn't real.
Sierra: We couldn't just storm in on a fiery chariot. It was your universe. We had to play by your rules. We had to show you how limited and corrupt your little world was. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place, it's cozy. But do you remember where you came from? Do you remember where you came from?
Gabriel: It was warm and white, like...
Agitated Man: You can't describe it with human words.
Streetwalker: You can't think it with human thoughts.

-The Nines (2007)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I personally feel that this neo-human would possess a open heart and mind on many levels. This individual I feel would be humble to their encounters but extremely destructive to any potential enemies of the humble mind. This type of mentality allows this individual to interact with the masses on a = level not related to: RACE-GENER-FINANCIAL STATUS-ROYAL BACKGROUND-DEMOGRAPHIC LOCATION or *RELIGION*. With a mind like this and a spirit like this EVERYONE EXISTING will get a fair chance and not feel left out when they see someone elected into a powerful position that may be of a different: RACE-GENER-FINANCIAL STATUS-ROYAL BACKGROUND-DEMOGRAPHIC LOCATION or *RELIGION*. Which helps prevent the negativity that immedietly spawns out of elections of GLOBAL LEADERS-RELIGIOUS LEADERS-DICTATORS ect. I think this type of individual would help bring the masses together because they will sense this individuals HUMBLENESS through their GLOBAL ACTIONS SHOWING NO FAVORITES ACROSS THE BOARD. This individual again will possess an EXTREMELY DESTRUCTIVE ATTRIBUTE which only strengthens their ability to PROTECT THE MASSES FROM THE UNHUMBLE. Yes it truly would be nice to have such a being exist and I believe GOD placed this SPECIFIC GENE. inside the human blood line in a DORMENT STATE only to become RECESSIVE when the gene is needed to ASSIST the masses DURING THE WORST OF TIMES.

AIGHT THEN MY 2 CENTS

(THIS PERSON CANNOT POSSESS AN EGO)

[edit on 12/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I totally agree, this is how i am.

i absorbs acts of kindness and love and repel all forms of negativity.

But initially i am open to all things....

As my friend says...come in peace or leave in pieces lol

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by Novise
When we imagine this universe to be a dream of the creator, I think we sort of look at it as if he's meditating or sleeping and has a picture of the whole thing just sitting above his head and he's keeping track of it all omnisciently. When you and I dream, we usually don't know we are doing it and we find ourselves in a first person perspective. And we still create worlds. So if this was all God or "The One" having a dream, then it would make more sense that he walks among us. Eventually maybe, he will realize it's all a dream. It doesn't take much for your mind to keep you from thinking it's a dream... Just a little stress, suspense, a little plot, a pretty lady, a weird distraction, all in the proper order, a mind can hardly wake up.

That is a very good explanation for the lack of divine intervention. 'He walks amonst us'. Yes that would make sense.

The only problem with this theory is that if he awakes from his dream, he would be best not to wake up in someone elses dream.

We picture the cosmos how we see it so far, and we have not seen but a fraction of its totality.

Those who say they hope but do not intend to believe have replaced faith with ignorance and therefore have sinned against logic in that they have wasted the most precious gift one can receive, the opportunity of an eternal existence in the Kingdom of the Light, they will not pray in the last hour, and so they shall remain and to ash they shall burn up, I say to you please now, have faith that darkness will clear and the light will pierce it like a spear would pierce the heart of a dragon, and flames from its mouth no more.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To those who commit evil acts out of fear of potential evil done to them, I say shame to them.

To those who complete benevolent acts holding their head up with pride, I say shame to them.

To those who run to hide as the world crumbles to pieces wondering in disbelief when then shall divinity come forth to exist and intervene, I say shame to them.

So I ask those who believe that they might possess the will and knowledge to save humankind one question; when you fail your mission, to whom shall you turn for aid when you believe so strongly that you are destined to save man and yet you have no faith left for the true savior when and if he returns?

I say to all those who believe their intentions are true, shame on them, for returning to save mankind is not a task that one capable of completing would want or enjoy, instead it is a feat of events that any a man or son of man should not dare inquire to know of out of fear of disbelief that such terrible events could occur, and this lack of faith would leave you in the darkness of your false truths to experience these last days unfold first hand. For the merciful Lord will commit the last act of love for those that he created in his own image, they shall be raptured up to Heaven before the great storm closes the gap, and all is dark.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"The One" has great sorrow, which in turn through an emotional kundalini can transfer great joyful revelation through the minds of all connected with the one. If your an intellectual you're probably just that, do not claim to be "the one", esp if you're stuck in "the matrix" with the house of false messianic selves.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
They say that one person can change the world
You are perhaps the Neo-human we have all been looking for!

Maybe that person does not know it is him/her.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hey! I just startet here in switzerland a club to get some "good people". We are now 6 men, and we are making the "rules" now, a logo and a name for our union. Our motivation is to learn let more love in our environement. My english isn't the best, so its a bit hard for me to describe what our plan is.

We wan't to help people, so they can let go there anger and fear. We will help eatch other to change things in live for a better world. We also start some sort of peace actions, hugging people at Zurich Mainstation etc.

We think and feel that we don't want a "god" religion, but some kind of "to believe in the good" itself. We wan't to be as altruistic as possible and stop living the "greed of consumption" in our brains and hearts.

I'm not sure why I do this now. But six months ago i felt it's time now to act. And 3 Weeks ago I startet chatting with other people. And I see they also want a change in "Values".

It's about the feeling when you awoke from sleep. I think it can be better for al here, but we must start to abandon. Feel the Nature of Love again. And how less time is left....When my "club" starts official I will make a Big Post on ATS. Maybe it's time now to wake up - and act as a damn paragon. I am ready for all, it's time to live love and no more hate. I will give my best and hope you do that to. May the Universe help us to find HIM!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Einstein says, "You can't solve a problem with the same consciousness that was used to create it"

If you want to change the world, you first have to develop your own consciousness. Buddha after witnessing the suffering in the world, did not just go out of his way trying to solve the suffering in the world. He went and meditated under the Bodhi tree for days on end. It was only after his consciousness was awakened that he had the power to change the world.

I am not in a position to change the world myself. I need to go through the same process Buddha did and it could take several lifetimes. So you are going to have to wait for me to blossom.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
thats ok i have already blossomed

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think you are all crazy, and I love you for it. I wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
we all need a bit of crazyness from time to time i think lol

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
For those who understand a bit german. I made this Video after my awakening in August 2009.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
we all need a bit of crazyness from time to time i think lol

spirit

I agree. It is the crazy ones that intrigue me.

On a serious note, what you are all speaking of sounds crazy. Image my brain, and then picture a mouth attached to the brain, and then ooey gooze forming in the corner of the mouth, with drip, drip, drip sounds as the gooze taps the floor. This is how I feel. I KNOW something is up, I FEEL with my heart that you are stricking a chord, a resonation somehow, but I cannot reach the understanding just yet.

In the mean time, what an odd and wonderful world we live in, eh? Duality for instance perplexes me to the core, how belief and disbelief are one and the same. It makes one ponder the political system with left and right wing policies... is any of this even real? What is real?

I am now 24 and I went from being a child and thinking like a child, to growing up and becoming stubborn, aggressive, jealous and emotional, to then (now) regressing back to my childhood days as I think like a child once again. And to think it only took 24 whole years.

My ego approves of this message.

Edit: My ego and I get along. It gets me through down here in this low frequency reality. It would love to acknowledge the possibility of me being the ONE, but I cannot accept that. I would just screw something up and make everything worse.

The good news is this, if everyone would attempt to understand this one simple thing, 'reality will change when one changes the way one perceives reality.'

And also this one, 'treat others as you wish to be treated.'

Oh yes and one more, 'anything can be anything.'

One last, 'It's the struggle to free ourselves that makes us who we truly are.'

[edit on 12/29/2009 by awakened sleeper]

[edit on 12/29/2009 by awakened sleeper]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join