It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are waiting on YOU!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They say that one person can change the world right! Well what if you have the qualities needed to effect a massive global change in consciousness!

What if you could flip the switches needed to help us evolve and help our entry into infinity?

You are perhaps the Neo-human we have all been looking for!

But why is no-one asking for you to make yourself known or come forward? That disturbs me too. We can recruit soldiers to kill but there seems nothing similar going on in the opposite direction. No one page ads in papers or TV adverts are asking for you, to learn from you and advance the species. Strange huh?

So where am I going with this? Well I want you to know that this is your time. Do not despair, the confusion and oddity of this reality will pass soon. You mind is poised to connect with all and it is then you will be able to show us what you are made of. In the mean time feel free to discuss what form you think this might take.

Who here dares to be the next step in evolution!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Who here dares to be the next step in evolution!
reply to post by pharaohmoan

So long as it doesn't involve radioactive spiders, I'm game. lol

But seriously, I don't understand exactly what you mean here. What 'talents' or abilities are you looking for? What do you think would advance humanity the most?

Seems to me, humanity has a pretty lousy track record with our heroes....Jesus, Martin Luther King, Jr., Lincoln, etc.

Interesting thread!

Keep smiling, all!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am there, exactly now, in this moment, becoming more and more and more, and it is indeed odd and difficult and exciting.

I will help those who are in need. Though it might be I who needs the helping hand rather.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If you're waiting on me you're backing up.

In my humble opinion if we followed the Golden Rule we would be at peace.

It matters not if you are Christian, Buddhist, Muslim , Atheist or any other religion to follow this very simple rule.

"Do unto others what you would have them do unto you".

I might add another rule, "Not for self but for others".

Wouldn't that be so nice if every person of every race of every nation followed these two rules?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
"Do unto others what you would have them do unto you".

I might add another rule, "Not for self but for others".

Have you ever heard of the word fetish. Can you imagine what weird things humans do and want to do to others.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
When we imagine this universe to be a dream of the creator, I think we sort of look at it as if he's meditating or sleeping and has a picture of the whole thing just sitting above his head and he's keeping track of it all omnisciently. When you and I dream, we usually don't know we are doing it and we find ourselves in a first person perspective. And we still create worlds. So if this was all God or "The One" having a dream, then it would make more sense that he walks among us. Eventually maybe, he will realize it's all a dream. It doesn't take much for your mind to keep you from thinking it's a dream... Just a little stress, suspense, a little plot, a pretty lady, a weird distraction, all in the proper order, a mind can hardly wake up.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am the one you seek but i am trapped inside the Matrix and cant get out!

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
When we imagine this universe to be a dream of the creator, I think we sort of look at it as if he's meditating or sleeping and has a picture of the whole thing just sitting above his head and he's keeping track of it all omnisciently. When you and I dream, we usually don't know we are doing it and we find ourselves in a first person perspective. And we still create worlds. So if this was all God or "The One" having a dream, then it would make more sense that he walks among us. Eventually maybe, he will realize it's all a dream. It doesn't take much for your mind to keep you from thinking it's a dream... Just a little stress, suspense, a little plot, a pretty lady, a weird distraction, all in the proper order, a mind can hardly wake up.

That is a very good explanation for the lack of divine intervention. 'He walks amonst us'. Yes that would make sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Very interesting thread and concept!

You just never know who might be reading and or researching towards evolving humankind, and they may be speaking right to you, and you're missing it because of your or someone else's perceptions, and or misperceptions.

Are we ready to evolve though and is mankind ready for that evolution?

What if the person is completely missing that message as well because they see a threat instead of an offer of peace due to the covert nature of life and innuendos, guessing games, or what someone perceives as a game of tiddly-winks?

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

Is the Government ready to account and or accept that person, or do they see a threat?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
we will only be ready to evolve when it is time to evolve.

any when the time comes the one will be ready.

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Humanity is like a child with attention deficit disorder.

What if humanity does have a collective consciousness, and all it requires to make the shift in awareness, is for that collective mind to focus it's will to change itself for the better.

That would require Billions of people to become aware of the same thought at the same moment in time. Could you imagine the power of that thought.

It would be impossible to arrange something like that, but lets say an entity from this universe or the next, was able to communicate with out collective mind, so that we all heard the message in our heads at the same moment.

If it told us that it is now time for our species to evolve, it probably would, just by becoming aware of itself.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Are we ready to evolve though and is mankind ready for that evolution?

Is the Government ready to account and or accept that person, or do they see a threat?

Hey SKL always a pleasure.

In answer to your first statement you know what, I don't have an answer. What I do know is this, what the heart feels the mind learns to accept. And my heart and mind tell me this, maybe just one of us has to evolve! And much like a chain reaction all will see and feel. Through the actions of 'The Evolved One' everthing will fall into place and all will be clear.

One thing I've noticed since waking up is that great intellectual transference is possible between awakened minds at the very least on a subconscious level. Bearing in mind that we were all once connected, it is highly possible our minds collectively still are, iow I am saying given the chance one mind could feasibly download his or her thoughts into the minds of all. And from there we will have real action to take us into the future and prepare us for infinity.

P.S. - Kenny it seems we were writting at the same time, however I was not aware of your post while writting this one. Very interesting we were thinking the same thing at the same time, so who knows what is possible.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Lets just hope that it is not a staged alien invasion using mk ultra technology fooling us all into beleiving that we are accepting something good but infact accpeting enslavement by the promise of security...

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Lets just hope that it is not a staged alien invasion using mk ultra technology fooling us all into believing that we are accepting something good but infact accepting enslavement by the promise of security...

I was thinking about the irony, that if some technology where developed with the intent of attempting to control our collective thoughts, actually became the catalyst that woke us up to realize we are all one.

Even the perpetrators of such an act would be carried out of that negative vibration once they realized the true nature of humanity.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Provocative thread S&F. Why provocative?....well. Im sure there are many who feel their awakening right now, not one, but many. The first question is...who would deem themselves to be the catalyst that channels the frequency that increases the awakening process for everyone and, more importantly, how would they know that they are the "One".

Secondly, and again, more importantly, How would we know that this "One" was the right one. Knowing the membership on here we would probably end up labeling him or her as the anti-christ. He or she would have worked this out for themselves and thats why we still await the "One"....guess we cant win eh?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by captiva]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
it is for the one to declare himself the antichrist , that is his sacrafice.

perhaps he has done so already and is waiting for the world to accept it.

spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
For example...

www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

Spirit

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Spread the word!

You are aware, my dear light warrior..
The time has come and you do not have to go through more to get ready. You carry great gifts to this planet. You can now choose to manifest yourself and your unique energy signature that has very special and unique gifts to this planet.
When you trust yourself, you are directly connected to who you really are. Then you can bring your highest I and unconditional love for the planet, and manifest from this point of view. When your world is magical and as epic as yourself.
The earth is a magical place, with so much beauty. You are a magical being, with all the wisdom that the universe has to offer. You are a creator, and that is why you are on earth.

Know yourself, feel your greatness, and may trust be youre magic wand….

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The unseen kingdom is manifest in all things. What is real is that which remains when the shadows flee the light. By their grace, I and my brother are one and we and our father are one.

Truth is not hidden.
The animal-men observe the sun and fear it as a god. The elohim observe the sun and thank their father for the gift. The animal-men observe the shadows and fear it as a power. The elohim observe the shadows, they do not fear what cannot harm their spirit and they wait patiently for the Light to return.

If you do not judge well, it is because you do not observe well.
If you do not observe well, it is because truth is not in you.
If truth is not in you, truth is yet made known through you.
If you judge well, it is because you observe well.
If you observe well, it is because truth is in you.
If truth is in you, truth is yet made known to you.

Pride is the inverse of Order and the opposite of Charity.
Chaos is the inverse of Charity and the opposite of Order.

Those who understand Order, understand Charity. Those who understand Charity, understand Order.
These are the Sons of God, the Light and Salt of the world. They manifest OrderCharity in to this world for OrderCharity is in them.
Those who do not understand Charity, do not understand Order. Those who do not understand Order, do not understand Charity.
These are the Sons of Darkness, the animal-man whose end is with the dust of the earth. They return to the Void from where we, who are of this realm, were created from and Pride and Chaos is in them.

Woe to you who lives in Pride and Chaos for your end is inevitable and perpetually near.
OrderCharity to you who live in OrderCharity for your life is inevitable and perpetually near.

I tell you plainly; The Word and the Spirit of the Word are either in you, or you blindly make yourself a slave to a creature.

My Father and Brother have shown me many things and have made me sure, but what I have not been shown, I will not represent with surety.

Sons of God searching for your Shepherd, know that They who are One are always. If you see Them manifested, do not mistake what you see either for Them in fullness or for a false god (for what you see with common eyes is temporal), but know that They make Themselves known often even in this temporal realm.

From the depths of the Void which does not exist, to the heights of Eternity which exists in fullness, the Creators have journeyed and come to rest for a time in their Sons who live in this realm of illusion.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Belief alone is as a dream.

Second line.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join