It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda hides link between Kremlin UFO pyramid & Norway light spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

On December 18, the English edition of Russia’s Pravda newspaper ran a story on a pyramid UFO sighting over the Kremlin, Moscow that day. The report cited amateur videos taken of the sighting by hundreds of cell phones. The only problem was that the pyramid UFO actually appeared on December 9, the same day of the mysterious Norway Spiral Lights, and one day before President Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize speech. Was it simply a mistake or was Pravda deliberately trying to confuse the public over the Moscow sighting reported 9 days earlier by various Russian and Western media sources? More importantly, was Pravda trying to downplay any possible link between the Norway Light spiral and the UFO pyramid over the Kremlin?

full article

Hundreds of witnesses saw the Moscow pyramid according to the Daily Mail, Some claimed the pyramid was an air balloon or stunt, but a spokesman for aerospace experts from Jane's News told the Sun newspaper: "We have no idea what it is." Furthermore, the Russian police had no official comment. To date, there has been no official explanation from Russian authorities over the mile wide UFO pyramid. Instead, what has just emerged is an English version Pravda news report that the pyramid appeared on December 18, and was filmed on many cell phones. Here is what Pravda reported:

A strange flying object was spotted in the sky above Moscow today, December 18. Muscovites could see a large triangle-shaped object hovering above Red Square. Many people filmed the object on their cell phones and uploaded the videos on YouTube. The videos stirred quite a controversy in Western media outlets, which concluded that the triangle above the heart of Moscow was an unidentified flying object. The object, about 1.5 kilometers wide, looked like the imperial cruiser from the Star Wars, The Daily Telegraph wrote. The object was hovering above the Kremlin for several hours. The videos of the strange object have gone to the top of YouTube Russia.

Thought some might find this interesting

[edit on 28-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reportedly by comments from Moscow, the Russian pyramid video is made before 2006 when Hotel Rossyia is still there near Kremlin.

Here is one amateur video composition that ends with SG1 spaceships (Goa'uld pyramidal ships) coming for invasion of Earth (in the film they changed their mind in the last moment).
www.youtube.com...

The pyramid video is intentionally kept on file and released the day of the Spiral and Obama.

The Spiral: RussiaToday gave the earliest footage of the wormhole inside, much clearer than the Norway videos. How is possible??? The Western media just skipped that moment, as many other moments as well.

What to say about Chinese spirals and pyramid, made much earlier 9spirals recorded on TV channel, the year could be checked). Waiting to be posted days after Norway. Arranged propaganda campaign.

And Obama is still waiting! For what? One of these pyramids to start shooting with wormholes to his Grey saucers.

By the way, Dr Valery Uvarov admitted the ground built new pyramids are space-time portals. "Valery was representing the Russian government when he spoke to us, and has been one of their leading researchers and spokesmen in the area of UFOs and consciousness." - Bill and Kerry from Project Camelot. he is the translator of Nexus magazine of Majestic 12, you could find even his address on Nexus webpage. His interview is a must for everyone who follows those developments.

Seems we enter the endgame. Only hopefully no one will start it from the beginning with a time loop, as the time fixing in 1998 www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sorry not "9spirals", I wanted to put a bracket (spirals...
Uvarov said Chinese got some secret tech from Tunguska "terminator" of meteorites, and that such terminators fly over USA as well. China has the same tech. You could also check Bearden.
"Multidimensional engineering" that is timelines.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
do you think they were both done by some kind of HAARP?

there is lots of proof suggesting that the Norway Spiral was done by EISCAT, the Norwegian HAARP facility... could the pyramid UFO be an illusion as well?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A lot of people were incredulous about this particular sighting .. I'd suggest it's pretty self-supporting .. it's withstanding pretty close reveiw - in my estimation. I got some decent enhancement and fairly reasonable stabilization. I'm trying to fine-tune my stabilization protocol .. it's not particularly co-operative .. nevertheless I got pretty good results with it. There is room for a bit more stabilization. My understanding re: the original footage is that the commentary is along the lines of .. "something from the Iran-Iraq war?" (re: Persian Gulf conflict - more appropriately) and/or "maybe some kind of weather modification device?" This would explain why they didn't stop the vehicle for a better look.

It's my understanding (that) the local Moscow police precinct fielded some calls on this - but didn't act on them. Cold, wintery night - silent pyramid could well hover over the Kremlin with only a handfull of witness to attest to it - IMO - that's not too big a stretch. In this vein - think of Matthius Ruust's exploits. High-strnageness tends to occur when you'd least expect it - I think it fair to say!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Kolchak]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Kolchak]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Same video ... different enhancement settings .. we notice a weird two-tone quality about it. I'd say the shadow play and the windshield glare and the general less-than-ideal quality of it all .. speaks to it's authenticity. Enhancement only further 'cements' this assessment. I would note that it does not appear to be a perfect tetrahedron (pyramid) - there seems to be a fairly pronounced scallop to it. Not sure what to make of that. But in general I'd say this footage scores pretty high up the ladder of authenticty. The "Real Deal" ladder. What do you think? I encourage your thoughts on this - weigh in everybody!

new topics

top topics

join