It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama silent, Napolitano: "System Worked," "System Failed Miserably"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It's obvious that a lot went wrong, Probably has a lot to do with TSA not having a director at the moment.

No. There's no TSA overseas. This was the result of people failing to take their obligations seriously and act responsibly.

Which ARE symptoms of the "nanny state" mentality: "I don't have to worry, someone else will do it for me."

The father apparently reported his son as a threat a year ago. However one also has to remember that he is also a Nigerian Banker and If those two words popped up in an email to me, I would have most likely immediately deleted the email.

I doubt dad was trying to get personal banking info from thew ambassador or the CIA. Nevertheless, there were other indicia of culpability that were ignored here.

THAT too, is not TSA. It is an Obama administration's indifference to foreign threats at the expense of local freedoms.

The same people who ignored the chatter, dad's calls and visits and other intelligence, are the same ones who've worked so diligently to create "watch list" criteria and definitions of domestic terror agents like returning vets and abortion foes.

jw

<< 1   >>

join