It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAZA : One Year On : Remember Us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by DJAghetto
1,300 people, killed in a 3-week war, is considered a massacre to you? LOL

Not just a one time massacre but an ONGOING massacre, genoice and holocaust.

If you think/believe Israel was deliberately targetting civilians, then you clearly indicate two points:

Not just me

UNHRC: Israel deliberately attacked civilians in Gaza

UN: Israel terrorised Gazans in war

UN Inquiry Finds Israel “Punished and Terrorized” Palestinian Civilians, Committed War Crimes During Gaza Assault

Factsheet: Human Rights Watch Report on “White Flag” Deaths in Gaza Assault

Last but not least you ignored the you tube video of Israeli soldiers themselves telling it all oh but can you ignore this

Perhaps you can but certainly the Human Rights can't. You are an anti-semite for denying this holocaust. If this is not Holocaust then what the Germans did in WWII was not a Holocaust either.

This is a methodical deliberately planned and endorsed method of Israel committing genocide on Palestinian people, nothing less.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by December_Rain]

You're calling me an anti-Semite for defending a Jewish country's decision to defend itself? LOL

Genocide? Holocaust?
Please!!! You're making the victims of Nazi Germany roll over in their mass graves laughing hysterically!!!

If you think 1,300 people dying in a war is equivalent to 6,000,000 people dying in concentration camps and gas chambers, then every war in history is a genocide/holocaust according to you.

A genocide/holocaust is a devastating event where one group significantly reduces the population of another group through MASS EXTERMINATION. That is clearly not the case in Gaza, since the population in Gaza is(and has always been) increasing.

Now you claim that this so-called "genocide/holocaust" is ONGOING? If this is true, then can you provide evidence that MASS MURDER/EXTERMINATION is CURRENTLY going on in Gaza? If you can give me the locations of any concentration camps in the area, I would greatly appreciate it…

If the links you provided were actually correct, then the point that I made in my previous post(which you completely ignored
) would be true. If Israel were deliberately targeting civilians, then the civilian death toll would've been at least 100,000. The actual death toll is nowhere near that.

I didn’t ignore the videos. I just didn't respond to them, because most of them are either irrelevant or illogical. However, I guess you leave me no choice so here we go…

The first two videos are irrelevant to the topic at hand, because we are discussing events that happened in GAZA and these two clips are recorded in the WEST BANK. However, I will still comment on them:

-The first video just seems illogical, because how are two detained civilians(who were throwing rocks at the vehicle), standing on ONE side of the vehicle, going to "shield" the vehicle from rocks coming from every other angle?
I can understand if the soldier was going after the other rock throwers while forcefully keeping the detained one in front of him. THAT would be considered a HUMAN SHIELD…

-The second one shows soldiers making civilians guide them through their neighborhoods. There's nothing wrong with that, but the case of the 11-year-old is unique. There's holes the in the story since they only, conveniently, show the part that where she says that she was scared that they would kill her or take her to jail. Clearly they DID NOT do that, but I would like to see the whole interview with the girl first before I fully comment on this incident.

Videos #3, 4, and 6 shows exactly what happens in a war: PEOPLE DIE IN THE CROSSFIRE. Of course it's unfortunate, but you make it sound as if civilians were never killed in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraqi-Iranian War, Gulf War, Gulf War II, etc… To you, it only happens when Israel is involved. And on top of that, you have the nerve to call this war a holocaust? A genocide? That is just wildly offensive to the victims and veterans of WWII.

Video #5 is pointless. So some guy/girl knows how to google "gaza war crimes", which brings up many articles from the middle east media… lol big whoop I can do the same with "rocket attacks israel" Also, the second half of the video shows pictures of bodies but there's no narrative to explain where they came from?

Next time, please view the videos before you post them to see if they actually help your agenda.

The Human Rights? Please… what the f**k does that organization know about human rights? The Arabs living in Israel have more rights than the Arabs under Hamas rule. In fact, they have more rights in Israel than they would have in most other Arab countries. And yet they criticize Israel, because Gazans are not given any rights? That's not Israel's responsibility. Hamas is responsible for them.

Also, if the Hamas p*ssies had the balls to fight the Israeli military outside of Gaza City in open fields, army versus army, then the civilian casualties would be a lot lower. But NO. They decided to keep launching rockets from densely populated areas, knowing very well that Israel will target that location immediately in response. Whatever happens after that, is entirely Hamas' fault. Hamas wanted a war. They start launching rockets as soon as the ceasefire ends. Israel responds and Hamas goes crying to the world… typical…

Ever since the Gazans voted Hamas into power, it's been nothing but hell for them. What pisses me off the most is that Hamas doesn't give a sh*t about the people it governs. It's only agenda is Israel. Instead of making life better for its citizens, it prefers to invest its money in rockets and launch them into neighboring countries. This results in more destruction in Gaza.

I pray for the day when two states can live side by side in peace. But as long as Hamas focuses all its energy on Israel instead of its own citizens, it's only going to get worse for the Gazans.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by DJAghetto]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto

You're calling me an anti-Semite for defending a Jewish country's decision to defend itself? LOL

For denying the Holocaust and defending Israel Nazi policies and actions .

If you think 1,300 people dying in a war is equivalent to 6,000,000 people dying in concentration camps and gas chambers, then every war in history is a genocide/holocaust according to you.

A genocide/holocaust is a devastating event where one group significantly reduces the population of another group through MASS EXTERMINATION. That is clearly not the case in Gaza, since the population in Gaza is(and has always been) increasing.

Yes it is true and is happening in Gaza and West Bank.

Now you claim that this so-called "genocide/holocaust" is ONGOING? If this is true, then can you provide evidence that MASS MURDER/EXTERMINATION is CURRENTLY going on in Gaza?

Refer previous post

If you can give me the locations of any concentration camps in the area, I would greatly appreciate it…

1. Concentration Camp: Gaza - Open Air Prison
2. Concentration Camp: West Bank

Rest all what you stated is your point of view and disagree with it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Real Face of Hamas, the Murderer Of Palestinians

I know this voice from Paltalk audio chat (christian prince). Christian prince is a coptic Christian. He has an opposite agenda, but at least he will not behead you for he will only say, you will go to hel*.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by yasherkoach]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join