It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else see the signs???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Alright so it should be clear to anyone present here that 9/11 was an inside job and that the Illuminati took pleasure in putting the warning signs that they were planning this right in front of our face, so...

Is anyone else seeing signs of the next false flag attack!?

I don't think they're going to go through so much with implanting hidden hints in Hollywood like they did with 9/11 but I could be totally wrong and definitely not ruling it out. I think they want to be a little more clandestine with this one being that the next false flag attack would be one of much higher scale I'm talking...

Nuclear.

Some of you might be familiar with the "lost" nukes that were shipped from Minot AFB and was suppose to arrive at Barksdale AFB and that one of them was not recovered. I even recall coming across some site claiming that all involved with an exception to some top DoD civilians and Brass were murdered in connection to the mis-shipment.

In my opinion the whole thing points their to being another false-flag attack on NYC (I think the Illuminati hate that city or something) but, it just seems like its too obvious a choice I mean playing out such a fantasy in the T.V. series Heros.

I would think though that if someone went through so much trouble of finding all the hidden 9/11 messages in Hollywood Movies and T.V. Series that someone would be working around the clock to find the next signs at where the Illuminati plan to strike next. But there is something about this that bothers me...

WHO actually found all those clips??? Who put them all together and made them available? Who is the original author and what is their history? I mean 9/11 Hidden in Hollywood is already pretty well known and yet nothing has changed even though it would make a great piece of evidence in a courtroom. I mean was this video evidence just planted???

Ohh questions questions...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hindsight is 20/20 and the brain wants to make sense of the information and often times makes jumps. I don't think anyone will be able to predict the next event by "decoding" Hollywood or those web bots. TPTB probably take little joy in dangling the truth right in front of our faces. More than likely they spend the majority of their time laying the groundwork for the mindset they want everyone else to follow.

Just relax and try to keep your eyes open. Predicting this sort of thing will only drive you mad and lead to many many failed attempts. Better to spend your time investigating what is going on right now ... what that is? I don't know.
still investigating myself.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I agree with you....

I'm getting the feeling that something big could happen in the next little while...

TPTB like to keep people worried, and people occupied with conflict. I think the major sign that something could be happening soon is that the dust is settling on some of their finest works:

The 2 wars now have their ends in sight, both within 2 years.
The economy is starting to recover
Obama's major policies, the bailouts and healthcare, seem to have made ground in congress and senate, and soon enough there won't be anything left for people to fight and shout about at the political level.

I've always thought the main goal of the Illuminati/NWO is to make sure that the dust never settles, and that we always have something to keep our minds on/worry about.

Every time when things start to calm down, and people start to ask serious questions about the way the government works and whether they have the best interests of their country in mind, something happens and the government swoops in to save the day.

Right before 9/11, there were signs of a massive inquiry and investigation into military spending- Donald Rumsfeld amitted that something like 2 trillion dollars of military spending over the years was unacounted for. A few days later: 9/11.

Everybody stops worrying about the government, and starts trusting it.

I have a feeling that a similar point has been reached- Its time for them to spice things up again.

A terrorist attack?

Maybe.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of a war breaking out somewhere else, similar to the lebanon-israeli conflict of 2006, but a bit more big and directly realted to US interest.

A nuclear attack at home would be too risky of a move I think. They have no need to throw the world into panic- they only need to keep it worried lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks both of you. I don't suppose you've heard of the latest farce? "X-mas Day Terror Attack" apparently the would-be terrorists, though capable of finding high explosives, just never got the memo about trying to hide explosives around the foot area!

You know the government is really not even trying hard here to push their agenda. I mean COME ON! If you're going to convince me that he's a committed and desperate terrorist at least say he tried hiding the explosives by cramming them up his rectum!

The media is doing a swell job pandering this story too! OMG I cannot get enough of how they ask "average joe" idiot at the air port about whats happened then keep repeating the same sound bites from the same idiots on every news station! Whats even more laughable is when they repeat what they claim came out of some other prick's mouth but don't give a name or provide a sound bite, like, "This is a real wake-up call!"

Just waiting until flights are limited to non-overseas travel.

EDIT:
Oh ya so also Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden keep bragging that they are going to attack us with nukes! HA! ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh I just hope that I'm insane. Schizo-Typical just isn't good enough.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo

Oh I just hope that I'm insane. Schizo-Typical just isn't good enough.

Me too ...
... there comes a point when you can step back and say "Holy Sh*t, what have I just been saying?" Then you hear some schizophrenic on the street corner talking about the "Frankenstein Radio Controls" and you think for a second that he knows what is going on. Then you realize that your agreeing with the crazies and there really isn't anything such thing as insane .... we are all just antenna receiving and repeating information ... and you wonder if your crazy but ... whoops, you're late for work. Gotta go!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Thanks again.
You know I was seriously pondering just going into work and saying, "Who doesn't want to go to work tomorrow!?" And then somehow converting the skeptics into believing were supporting a war based on lies and that if just our whole shift stops working and we manage to get media attention that we might send a wave affecting the entire military. Oh one can dream. Which reminds me of another topic I meant to type up! A HAPPY MILITARY IS A HAPPY DICTATORSHIP*!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well, let me tell you what the latest propaganda is about Islamic Fundamentalists of late. Firstly, lets take a trip down memory lane. When Bush was in office the new media never covered an individuals Islamic based attack. Remember the Colorado mall shootings in 2007?

colorado.mediamatters.org...

During this attack, all media coverage of the Islamic connection was eliminated as soon as it was known that he was a Muslim. To this day, his singular attack in not classified as a terrorist attack. Instead, it is just a shooting. It was Jihad in my mind and I have no doubts about it whatsoever. However, news coverage of the incident fell off a cliff as soon as it was known that he was Muslim.

Now, contrast that coverage of his attack to that of the Army base attacks and this latest string of “Islamic based jihad.” This time around, the coverage is a complete 180. Now, every single attack carried out by an individual Muslim is under great scrutiny and the news media will rehash the Islamic connection over and over again.

Why the complete reversal of coverage?

The answer is simple. We are going to go to war with Iran and the government wants to highlight Islam as the enemy because Iran itself has not committed any international crimes that warrant an attack upon their country. France sold them the equipment, but no bombs will fall there, no any business tycoons placed in jail. France has a large Islamic population now, so does much of the European Union. It is the American Military that must back and support any attack upon Iran and it must do so utterly alone since there will be no legal justification for it. It is for this reason that the media is doing their damnedest to get the American people to further hate and loath Islam and any Muslims they encounter.

Yes my friends, we are headed to war with Iran, the complete 180 news coverage of Islamic Jihad attacks should tell you this. The government is losing time. They can't afford to make the switch from denying that individual Muslims are a threat to completely turning against them without a transition period due to the time line of nuclear capabilities in Iran.

The reason that you have not seen massive terrorist attacks anywhere in the world is because Islam does not want to give any cause whatsoever for Israel or the US to attack Iran. This is why individual attacks (which have always been rather routine despite the lack of coverage in the past) are the only events of note over the last few years. Yes, if there is another major terrorist attack then you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be a false flag operation entirely, just as 911 was in my opinion.

What to do?

Start saving your money, go back to college for engineering. Change your personal situation such that you can still manage to go to work and do what you need to do on a lot less fuel. Buy a moped, a very cheap one. Cut your electricity expenses. If you have acreage, buy some important plants and learn to grow a small farm. Buy some tea plants, sugar beets, learn how to make bread yourself. Sell off anything that you know is truly excess, like a collection of pocket knives or other collector items. Save silver in case our currency drops to nothing. Perhaps buy some Brazilian rios. You get the picture.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Hindsight is 20/20..

Or Hindsight can be a fool's perspective.

There's always a chance of a "false flag" so live in the now, analyze anything that happens and help others to realize the truth if something does. Other than that, don't live in fear but in the light while also trying to bring others with you on a positive trip. Eventually the light will engulf the darkness and the people who commit false flags will be exposed for what they are in blinding justice.

so says I..

b

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
you know, its really getting to that point where nobody give a damn where this takes us. if they want to kill us all, so be it, just hurry the hell up. the end is so friggin agonizingly slow and i'm sick of the game. for the few that survive, good luck. i, for one, am sick of life, its about time something big happen and get this over with. only thing that is keeping me from killing myself is curiosity. if its a big meteor blasting us all to oblivion, good, the insect of this planet will live to evolve into something better. if it's the government killing us slowly, good, some of you will live to tell the story. if it's a virus that'll wipe us out, good, its out of our hands and is fate.

lets just all give up and ride this bus to wherever it takes us and just say "oh well." cause life for some of us just aint worth it anymore. we live only to avoid death and suffer in the process and then die anyways, there is really no point in anything anymore. the irony of life is a sick joke and you can't laugh at it because the jokes on you.

all of you can sit there and tell me to speak for myself but you know for a fact you'll end up as maggot food and eventually become fertilizer. our greed are beyond money and life, its out of control at this point. how selfish are we to know the price of survival yet we bring our children into this knowing that this is not what they want.

the human is worthless and it should end. somebody or something please make it so.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Well there is that wingnut terrorist at Christmas in Alleged Christmas Day terrorist is charged

if that was an attempt?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by svpwizard]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So what is the date of this beauty of a prediction? I just want to know so I can see another one fall

EDIT: disregard the rest of this post...it won't matter since nobody will believe anything outside their notions

I will just sum up and say Barksdale isn't what you think...but just carry on believing as you will

-Kyo

[edit on 28-12-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

i feel you too,i don`t want to be a part of the system anymore but i`d never commit hari-kari.it`s easy for people to say there`s a big wide world out there to adventure,but what can you do that doesn`t cost any money (taking a walk around the local area gets tedious after a while)and you dont even have the bus fare to go join an activist group most likely founded by some shill to see who`s against them. i don`t want to be a voluntary slave working for your meal so some ceo of some charity can get rich from you,which makes you feel good because your helping a cause that is not fixing the problam just prolonging it.i feel so lost and useless right now like i`m waiting for monetary system to collapse and that i actually want it too,how bad is that ,so it looks like i`m going to have to get a low paid job whilst still living with my parents(which i feel blessed to have) so i can maybe afford a 1 week holiday a year away from slavery and pay my taxes towards a war mongering government involved in 2 illegal wars and making you work harder every year for less money every year while they keep striving to find new taxes for us.
I DONT CLAIM TO BE A VISIONARY BUT WE AS A WORLD ARE GOING BACKWARDS AND HOW LONG CAN WE CONTINUE LIVING THIS WAY BEFORE THE COST OF DYING FAR OUTWAYS THE COST OF LIVING IN THIS SELF ABSORBED,STATUS CONTROLLED, SADO MASOCHISTIC PLANET

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
With all likelyhood, the next big event will actually be a staged prevention of an attack. A too-close to call, 24 (Tv show) style thwarting of an attack on a major west coast city. The East coast is already still shaken from 9/11 and tptb are going to use the diamond technique to scare the rest of the country.

The diamond technique is when you change the collective mentalities/opinions of a large group of people by precisely planning events in the front, back, left and right of your targeted group. This creates a pool of people in the middle that feel surrounded and scared. This tactic appears in townhall meetings, media and can even be implemented on a larger scale as well.

Nukes are always out of the question for a false flag, as they make the area unusable. NY is one of the most important ports in the nation, as the ships can come right up to the shore thanks to a steep decline from the land to sea. That's something that is far more important to tptb then scaring the country.

Thats just my two cents on this.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

It's easy to see 9/11 in films and TV after it happened. It would not have been possible to predict 9/11 by watching Hollywood movies, just as it's not possible to predict another attack, false flag or otherwise, by watching movies.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All right, it seems that some of you are letting the world really get you down. That was not the intent of my posts anywhere on this forum. I don't believe other peoples dire prediction posts were meant in that way either.

Today's world is really no different than past times. History is full of various evils, wars, and plights. Are you in good health? Then pray to God in thanks. Can you make ends meet? Then pray to God in thanks. Be glad for your blessing, and count them instead of counting your trials and sufferings. Besides, will the possible future world be really “worse” than it is now? How can it be if you truly do not like the world as it is? Let me tell you a story that a missionary preacher told one time.

This missionary preacher went to the poorest, must suffering places in South America to preach. Times were very tough and he saw many terrible things and sufferings. Then, after a few years he was sent by his church back to America to run a Parrish. After a short time of being back in America running a parish he seemed sad I guess because one of his fellow preachers asked him about how American religious persons compare to those in the poorest and most suffering places of South America. The Missionary preacher said, “For every 100 persons that pass the tests of adversity in the worst places of the world, I can only find 10 that seem to be able to pass the tests of prosperity in the richest places of the world.”

Revealing sentiments aren't they. The message is clear. Being fat, lazy, and wealthy sitting here watching tv as a past time and just going to work and shopping in many places of the modern world is actually a very difficult and saddening affair. We are separated from the greatest moments in life that either destroy us or make us stronger. We become afraid of real trials and suffering. We become covetous of our little pleasantries in life, our comforts. But this actually makes us weaker and less able to rise above true trials.

Do not fear (as the Lord says). Work harder to make your life worthy of God. Do not dwell on the negative, but be positive. Many of us here post what we feel are dire predictions as warnings to others so that they may not be caught off guard and suffer even worse if these things should come true. But instead of letting these possible futures depress you into despair, let them harden you and make you stronger. Rise above the desire to bunker your life away in fear. That is not the point of being prepared for troubling times. Work hard to better you life every single day. Be positive and enjoy the relative peace and tranquility of our times. Get out, and see the museums and the parks. Get involved in your church and make the most of the holidays. Go get that girlfriend or boyfriend you want in your life. In short make every moment count, and count for God especially. This is incredibly important when dire times are near, for these are the skills that enable you to rise above them.

If you cannot be positive now, then how will you be positive when real trials come? If you will not go out into the world to explore it now, in peaceful times, how will you be able to go out in it for basic supplies when war or troubled times arrives. Be not afraid my friends. Instead, work every day to make the most of life, for being positive and working hard are what makes men truly happy. This is why many of people even long for hard times in the hope of rising above and breaking away from the constraints of modern society. But do not be this way, saving yourself for some future time. Instead, live your life the fullest now, because the skills needed to do so are the same in good times and bad and if you do not practice them when times are good, then when times are bad it will be even more difficult and not easier for you.

I wish you well and I hope to see you around town making the most of your life, because it will only be then that you get to meet other wonderful people like you who are doing the most to make their way in the world. Be selective, yes. Be on guard yes, but no more or less than necessary.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Umm there is no date of prediction. I am simply saying that an effort should be put forth to look for clues before the worst happens. Get the word out before something dire happens like those who attempted to warn us about 9/11. If we don't continue to act as detectives then they will simply continue to get away with murder unchallenged.

I mean it's up to you, if you are just here to slander then be my guest but you won't find any allies.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

This is a sort of mind set being projected by the NWO. They want you to give up they want you to venerate the idea that humanities existence is a crime and that we as a whole do not deserve happiness. Recognize this and you will be taking the first step to ending such thought process.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

An interesting perspective that I can both agree and disagree with. Its only a matter of how far they plan to make their goals come to fruition. I mean their population reduction is a pretty hefty goal what better way to achieve it?

Edit: Oh ya, disease.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by GenLo]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am going to predict the new false flag that creates a new war.

It will happen when the next huge bubble is just about to pop, or had just popped.
We need war to get us through corrections/mistakes in our financial system.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by wiredamerican]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Umm if you have ever looked into it... War causes more financial problems than it fixes. I mean have you been paying attention to whats been going on in America? I don't suppose you have with a statement like that.

top topics

join