It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Smell Biggest conspiracy on Science and Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I have questions about Scientific and Technological Conspiracies:

• Why there is Absolute Silence in Mainstream Media Everytime There's solid Evidences that proves some Ancient technologies are Better than Any Current Technologies?

• Such as?

• Why Scientists get's Paranoid when there is anything that can Overcome Limitations of Current Technologies easily has been around for decades, Centuries, Millenia, even Eons?

• Such as?

• Why Scientists and MSM Goes absolute Silence when some Extinct Animals and Plants have Still around in Present day?

• Such as?

• Why there is absolute silence in Mainstream Science when Some Humans have any Sci-fi technologies that way too Sci-fi for Today?

• Such as?

• Why Mainstream Media is goes absolute Silence when there is Anything that can Debunks Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories in Favor of "Alternative" theories?

• Such as?

I'll answer your question if you provide some example.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by rnaa

Hi rnaa:

Supposedly, of the husband and wife team that were responsible for the "discovery" of the evidence of Piltdown man, the wife was most determined to make a name for the two of them, and when the husband moved on to other things, as you mentioned, she continued until the "emergence" of the "discovery."

But that is pointless when one considers all the people taught that Piltdown man is solid evidence, when it was - according to your previous post - all for a prank.

Surely science knew better in time to prevent all those textbooks from presenting this and other confirmed hoaxes as such. Why all the diagrams of the primate turning to man? Without enough or really any evidence, except known frauds?

This should not even be a commonly known name at this point, having been debunked so long ago. Why is it not instead spoken the way we say "Benedict Arnold"? As a cliche for fake evidence, no matter the motivation for producing it, I mean. Don't you find that curious?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Copperflower]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Copperflower

Surely science knew better in time to prevent all those textbooks from presenting this and other confirmed hoaxes as such. Why all the diagrams of the primate turning to man? Without enough or really any evidence, except known frauds?

What textbooks are those? You won't find it in any published after the fraud was exposed in the 1950's. Due to poor replacement policies, some schools were using old textbooks for too long, who's fault is that?

But you won't even find it in very many from before the 1950's either. Yes, it was in the book used at the Scopes trial in 1914. That is one book. But see Piltdown Man hoax had little impact.

This should not even be a commonly known name at this point, having been debunked so long ago. Why is it not instead spoken the way we say "Benedict Arnold"? As a cliche for fake evidence, no matter the motivation for producing it, I mean. Don't you find that curious?

I don't find it curious at all, it is kept alive by Creationists the way a dog won't let go of a bone. It is really the only weapon they have.

The only use Science makes of Piltdown affair is a cautionary tale, exactly as you suggest. Scientists are human and they need to guard against hubris just like everyone else. It was Science that proved Piltdown was wrong and not just a mistake, but a fraud. For Science it is a closed book, it is no longer accepted as anything other that a cautionary tale.

The only reason it is a "commonly known name" is because the Creationists keep it alive. There seems to be a Creationist fantasy that the existence of one (or even a couple few) acknowledged frauds somehow outweighs the evidence of millions of other 'data points' from many scientific disciplines that validate the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis.

No discipline is immune from fraud. How many religious frauds can you name (I'll start: Jim Bakker, Oral Roberts, Robert Tilton, Afinity Fraud. And I won't start on crying statues and bleeding palms) and how many Creationist frauds can you name (me first again: Paluxy River Tracks, Ica Stones, Acambaro figurines, Olmo Skull, Malachite/Moab Man...).

Paluxy is especially interesting since most 'enlightened' Creationists have acknowledged the Paluxy error but never-the-less it continues to be pushed as evidence of dinosaur/human co-existence.

Can you see the difference between Piltdown and Paluxy? Science has universally acknowledged Piltdown as a fraud and rejected it. Creationists (some, essentially the most 'fundamental' ) continue to support Paluxy as some sort of 'proof'.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
    link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Funny that, I asked the same 3 weeks ago, and are still waiting. I suspect the OP is just trolling...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:38 AM
    link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Originally posted by masonicon
    I have questions about Scientific and Technological Conspiracies:

• Why there is Absolute Silence in Mainstream Media Everytime There's solid Evidences that proves some Ancient technologies are Better than Any Current Technologies?

• Such as?

• Why Scientists get's Paranoid when there is anything that can Overcome Limitations of Current Technologies easily has been around for decades, Centuries, Millenia, even Eons?

• Such as?

• Why Scientists and MSM Goes absolute Silence when some Extinct Animals and Plants have Still around in Present day?

• Such as?

• Why there is absolute silence in Mainstream Science when Some Humans have any Sci-fi technologies that way too Sci-fi for Today?

• Such as?

• Why Mainstream Media is goes absolute Silence when there is Anything that can Debunks Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories in Favor of "Alternative" theories?

• Such as?

The answers for those Above Question are:

1. Mainstream Media Ignores Evidence Like Monument of Baalbek, Out of Place artifacts, etc.
    2. Technique of creating Monoatomic Gold(needed for creating Sci-fi technologies) has Exist for Millenia but Deliberately Suppressed by Global Elites and Corporations
    3. Many "Extinct" Animals and Plants that still around until recently but Ignored by MSM and Academia are Come as Mythical Creatures
    4. The People that has Sci-fi technologies For decades(until Today) are Located in Area 51 or similar Dungeon where tons of Super Advanced Technologies are Keep Underground until Much-Much Later just For Making Human Development up to the Future fit neatly to Linear and Gradual Accepted History
    5. Anything that Can Clearly Debunks Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories like Human Fossils that older than Scientists Estimated, out of place artifacts, Nuclear Radiation in the Rajasthan, etc. are Simply Suppressed or Forgotten before Out of the Box Thinkers have any chance to Debunks Mainstream Theories in Favor of "alternative" Theories

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
    link   
    reply to post by masonicon

# Mainstream Media Ignores Evidence Like Monument of Baalbek, Out of Place artifacts, etc.

How is this ignored? Baalbek is a World Heritage site, and one of the biggest tourist attractions in Lebanon.

There are a lot of unexplained OOPAs around, and they all periodically get coverage in MSM for one reason or another. Most so-called OOPAs have rather mundane explanations. Some are eyebrow raising, I quite like the Bagdahd Battery myself. None are proof of anything other than our hubris at thinking that early man was less intelligent than us just because we have the benefit of more accumulation of knowledge and technology.

# Technique of creating Monoatomic Gold(needed for creating Sci-fi technologies) has Exist for Millenia but Deliberately Suppressed by Global Elites and Corporations

Yeah, well, this is just another scam to separate you from your money anyway. A substance that we can sell to gullible people as a health food that costs more than gold because it 'is' gold? Oh wow, man. I gotta have me some of that!

Sorry, I have no tolerance for con artists and their scams. And I know this is ATS, everything everybody does is a 'scam'. There is a difference.

# Many "Extinct" Animals and Plants that still around until recently but Ignored by MSM and Academia are Come as Mythical Creatures

Not sure where you are going here. Are you saying that MSM ignores speculation that mythical creatures may have been inspired by existing creatures (like mermaids may have been inspired by dugongs)? Again MSM periodically discusses these things, does it need to be discussed 24/7 on Discovery channel?

Or are you saying that dragons may be a racial memory of dinosaurs? Ancient man could occasionally find fossils too you know. And they were certainly at least as curious as us, and would have certainly need to make up stories to explain them. But the trouble with that is not just the science, which you may choose to deny or not, but also that dragons (in Western Literature) have always been understood as metaphors for the internal struggle for enlightenment. Today we may face 'our inner demons', in earlier times they faced the dragon.

# The People that has Sci-fi technologies For decades(until Today) are Located in Area 51 or similar Dungeon where tons of Super Advanced Technologies are Keep Underground until Much-Much Later just For Making Human Development up to the Future fit neatly to Linear and Gradual Accepted History

Something solid is needed for the MSM to pay serious attention to this stuff. If it is going on, it is successfully kept secret, so what would they report? Speculation about it is the job of ATS. I mean what would the MSM report look like?

"ATS formum member MasonIcon reported this morning that last night, after finishing his fifth bong sprinkled with monoatomic gold, he had a out of body experience and entered the secret Area 51 Labs at Groom Lake. He discovered that the government has been hiding the secret of instantaneous travel across interstellar distances for thirty years.

The Government denied the accusation, saying it was only 25 years, and anyway the cure for cancer they had been hiding since Tesla invented it at the turn of the 20th century will prove to be more important when they release it in 30 years."

# Anything that Can Clearly Debunks Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories like Human Fossils that older than Scientists Estimated,

Assuming you mean 'pre-Human' and/or 'non-Human but clearly related primates', this is regularly reported, along with the to-ing and fro-ing of scientific debate about what the newest findings mean. For example see the debate about the Indonesian 'Hobbit' finds.

out of place artifacts, Nuclear Radiation in the Rajasthan, etc. are Simply Suppressed or Forgotten before Out of the Box Thinkers have any chance to Debunks Mainstream Theories in Favor of "alternative" Theories

If OOPAs are suppressed and can no longer be speculated about, how do you know about them? Nothing of the sort is going on, that is just silly. It is true that there is no "United Nations Office of Out Of Place Artifacts" maintaining a central database on every odd artifact. Nor are there "Batchelor of Science (OOPA speculation)" degrees at universities. What more do you want than they are cataloged and available to researchers?

As for nuclear radiation in Rajasthan. There are many very mundane candidates to delete before we start talking of 6000 year old nuclear war:

• all mining operations cause radioactive release (unlikely to be the cause here)
    • India conducted nuclear tests in Rajasthan as far back as the 1960's (much more likely)
    • there is a meteorite impact in the area, maybe it hit a uranium deposit? (likelihood unknown).
    • there are several safety challenged nuclear power plants in the area that have been known to leak after accidents, including a containment dome collapse. (likelihood unknown)
    • India is known to have a nuclear waste disposal problem much like everywhere else in the world. Rajasthan is remote, desolate, and sparsely populated. (likelihood unknown)

India isn't talking about it much, and actively discourages speculation. What is the MSM going to talk about? There are scientific papers published about the radiation, occasionally a 'muck-raking' journalist gets an article printed in the Indian press when they can find 'an angle', or perhaps when the publisher thinks its time to remind folks about the ongoing issue. That is not ignoring the issue, it is prioritizing the use of their 'voice'. Their priority may not be the same as yours, but it is their voice, not yours, and there are a lot of issues to be discussed in India.

In short, "Mainstream Media" doesn't really ignore this stuff. It gets reported, when there is something 'new' to say about it. Mostly what is new is not very earth shattering. When a satisfactory explanation for an OOPA is made, it is reported and the OOPA is no longer as interesting as it used to be, it is no longer 'out of place'. There is nothing further to report, it is not ignored after that, there just isn't anything new to say.

edit: fixed up the fantasy news report about Area 51 so it resembled English a bit more closely.

[edit on 27/1/2010 by rnaa]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
    link   

Originally posted by rnaa
    reply to post by masonicon

# Mainstream Media Ignores Evidence Like Monument of Baalbek, Out of Place artifacts, etc.

How is this ignored? Baalbek is a World Heritage site, and one of the biggest tourist attractions in Lebanon.

There are a lot of unexplained OOPAs around, and they all periodically get coverage in MSM for one reason or another. Most so-called OOPAs have rather mundane explanations. Some are eyebrow raising, I quite like the Bagdahd Battery myself. None are proof of anything other than our hubris at thinking that early man was less intelligent than us just because we have the benefit of more accumulation of knowledge and technology.

# Technique of creating Monoatomic Gold(needed for creating Sci-fi technologies) has Exist for Millenia but Deliberately Suppressed by Global Elites and Corporations

Yeah, well, this is just another scam to separate you from your money anyway. A substance that we can sell to gullible people as a health food that costs more than gold because it 'is' gold? Oh wow, man. I gotta have me some of that!

Sorry, I have no tolerance for con artists and their scams. And I know this is ATS, everything everybody does is a 'scam'. There is a difference.

# Many "Extinct" Animals and Plants that still around until recently but Ignored by MSM and Academia are Come as Mythical Creatures

Not sure where you are going here. Are you saying that MSM ignores speculation that mythical creatures may have been inspired by existing creatures (like mermaids may have been inspired by dugongs)? Again MSM periodically discusses these things, does it need to be discussed 24/7 on Discovery channel?

Or are you saying that dragons may be a racial memory of dinosaurs? Ancient man could occasionally find fossils too you know. And they were certainly at least as curious as us, and would have certainly need to make up stories to explain them. But the trouble with that is not just the science, which you may choose to deny or not, but also that dragons (in Western Literature) have always been understood as metaphors for the internal struggle for enlightenment. Today we may face 'our inner demons', in earlier times they faced the dragon.

# The People that has Sci-fi technologies For decades(until Today) are Located in Area 51 or similar Dungeon where tons of Super Advanced Technologies are Keep Underground until Much-Much Later just For Making Human Development up to the Future fit neatly to Linear and Gradual Accepted History

Something solid is needed for the MSM to pay serious attention to this stuff. If it is going on, it is successfully kept secret, so what would they report? Speculation about it is the job of ATS. I mean what would the MSM report look like?

"ATS formum member MasonIcon reported this morning that last night, after finishing his fifth bong sprinkled with monoatomic gold, he had a out of body experience and entered the secret Area 51 Labs at Groom Lake. He discovered that the government has been hiding the secret of instantaneous travel across interstellar distances for thirty years.

The Government denied the accusation, saying it was only 25 years, and anyway the cure for cancer they had been hiding since Tesla invented it at the turn of the 20th century will prove to be more important when they release it in 30 years."

# Anything that Can Clearly Debunks Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories like Human Fossils that older than Scientists Estimated,

Assuming you mean 'pre-Human' and/or 'non-Human but clearly related primates', this is regularly reported, along with the to-ing and fro-ing of scientific debate about what the newest findings mean. For example see the debate about the Indonesian 'Hobbit' finds.

out of place artifacts, Nuclear Radiation in the Rajasthan, etc. are Simply Suppressed or Forgotten before Out of the Box Thinkers have any chance to Debunks Mainstream Theories in Favor of "alternative" Theories

If OOPAs are suppressed and can no longer be speculated about, how do you know about them? Nothing of the sort is going on, that is just silly. It is true that there is no "United Nations Office of Out Of Place Artifacts" maintaining a central database on every odd artifact. Nor are there "Batchelor of Science (OOPA speculation)" degrees at universities. What more do you want than they are cataloged and available to researchers?

As for nuclear radiation in Rajasthan. There are many very mundane candidates to delete before we start talking of 6000 year old nuclear war:

• all mining operations cause radioactive release (unlikely to be the cause here)
    • India conducted nuclear tests in Rajasthan as far back as the 1960's (much more likely)
    • there is a meteorite impact in the area, maybe it hit a uranium deposit? (likelihood unknown).
    • there are several safety challenged nuclear power plants in the area that have been known to leak after accidents, including a containment dome collapse. (likelihood unknown)
    • India is known to have a nuclear waste disposal problem much like everywhere else in the world. Rajasthan is remote, desolate, and sparsely populated. (likelihood unknown)

India isn't talking about it much, and actively discourages speculation. What is the MSM going to talk about? There are scientific papers published about the radiation, occasionally a 'muck-raking' journalist gets an article printed in the Indian press when they can find 'an angle', or perhaps when the publisher thinks its time to remind folks about the ongoing issue. That is not ignoring the issue, it is prioritizing the use of their 'voice'. Their priority may not be the same as yours, but it is their voice, not yours, and there are a lot of issues to be discussed in India.

In short, "Mainstream Media" doesn't really ignore this stuff. It gets reported, when there is something 'new' to say about it. Mostly what is new is not very earth shattering. When a satisfactory explanation for an OOPA is made, it is reported and the OOPA is no longer as interesting as it used to be, it is no longer 'out of place'. There is nothing further to report, it is not ignored after that, there just isn't anything new to say.

edit: fixed up the fantasy news report about Area 51 so it resembled English a bit more closely.

[edit on 27/1/2010 by rnaa]

You should Read earth's Forbidden secrets

[edit on 31-1-2010 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join