It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Iran Hating on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've ben to a couple of turkey dinners lately, have I missed something evil

that Iran has done. I realize they are in Political turmoil right now.

But that's a good thing , that brings change.

I'm reading posts about bombing them, secret agenda's.

Iran wants Nuclear Power , most countries have , or want them.

I think way too many of you people have swallowed the MSM b.s.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I dunno why this stuff. I've watched documentaries concerning Iran on the TV, and read a really interesting article about Iran in National Geographic Magazine. Personally, it's not a place I would want to live, but I think I would enjoy visiting the country. Rich culture and wonderful ancient, as well as modern architecture. It's a beautiful country. Surely they have rules I wouldn't want to break, just like any other place.Let me know the rules and I won't break them while visiting there.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Last week Iran asked for a global ban of nuclear weapons. Asking that the crimes that took place in Japan never happen again. The story actually failed to even make it in my newpaper. However over the last week there has been alot of print casting a very negative light on them.

It is my personal belief that Iran is a threat to western civilization. Nuclear power is anything but a sound capitalist venture. In order to address that threat we must all be convinced that they are a threat. You know the; terror, bombing, fear, terror, al qaeda, terrorists, 9/11, terror campaign. Just business as usual.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
Asking that the crimes that took place in Japan never happen again.

what crimes would that be?

The story actually failed to even make it in my newpaper.

because it was not really a story of any note...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Three reasons.

One, they're Muslims. That right there is enough to make at least half of hte people on ATS scart biting off their own tongues in apoplectic rage. And considering even with the new management our nation is being run as if we're part of biblical prpphecy, and the problem just gets worse.

Second, the United States is still butthurt about the revolution. We worked SO HARD to stage a coup and install a murderous tyrant, then they had to go and capture our spy headquarters - and then prove it was a spy headquarters. Then they were inconsiderate when they failed to roll over and die while we were arming Saddam against them. And now, horror of horrors, they insist that they have "rights"!

Third, Israel wants to be the dominant military and economic power i nthe middle east. iran threatens this with the potential to provide an actual alternative for the Arab and Muslim states. Since we have a certain piece of Israeli anatony rammed into our nation's backside, we're pretty much playing by their script for regional hegemony

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Iran is OPEC's second-largest producer and in the spring of 08 they completely stopped conducting oil transactions in u.s. dollars.

Now keep in mind, that oil is priced in u.s. dollars on the world market, so Iran's move has had a direct impact in eroding the value of u.s dollar reserves.

As for the war drums going off over Tehran's nuclear program and suspected involvement in Iraq, this flex of muscle sends a message to all OPEC countries to not follow Iran's lead

... actually Iraq gets the credit for taking the lead, but then see what happened to them.

If the washington spin doctors can spook their citizenship enough, when the time is right all they have to do is stage another 911-like attack, pin it on Iran and we will gleefully with jingoistic flare tape our mini flags to our car antennas once again, while congress will vote for another invasion... which leads to lining the pockets of the MIC, earning the applause of every zionist and maintaining the prowlness of our paper-tiger, the u.s. dollar.

"Hitting three birds with one stone"... so to speak.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

So far , if Im reading you guys right , theres four who see thru the

propaganda , and 1 who disagrees with every Op.

I'm feeling better about my fellow ATS"ers

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I try not to hate anyone but sometimes it is hard...Im human and got a diseased ego as well.

One thing I have found about hate and resentment...it sure makes one tired.

As for Iran:
Once you learn the simple Goebbels tactics still used to this day that came over piggy backing on Project Paper Clip...you realize it can no longer persuade.

Naval Swastika

So much for Military Intelligence

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

There's more to that building complex. Namely just before it is a building designed to look like a plane (though I think it looks like a TIE fighter) firing at the swastika.

The design is totally intentional. One must imagine that it was forgotten about in the period between construction and bored people with google earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by superluminal11

There's more to that building complex. Namely just before it is a building designed to look like a plane (though I think it looks like a TIE fighter) firing at the swastika.

The design is totally intentional. One must imagine that it was forgotten about in the period between construction and bored people with google earth.

I almost feel like Im being hit in the face with a white glove in the traditional sense of a good ole british fencing challenge.

Are you being funny with my post sir?

Tie fighter?
I coulda sworn I saw Yodas head in one of the buildings

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Namaste
Asking that the crimes that took place in Japan never happen again.

what crimes would that be?

The story actually failed to even make it in my newpaper.

because it was not really a story of any note...

The bombs killed as many as 140,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki by the end of 1945,[4] with roughly half of those deaths occurring on the days of the bombings. Amongst these, 15–20% died from injuries or the combined effects of flash burns, trauma, and radiation burns, compounded by illness, malnutrition and radiation sickness.[5] Since then, more have died from leukemia (231 observed) and solid cancers (334 observed) attributed to exposure to radiation released by the bombs.[6] In both cities, most of the dead were civilians

en.wikipedia.org...

those crimes... and thats without mentioning the fire-bombing of 67 japanese cities...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
those crimes... and thats without mentioning the fire-bombing of 67 japanese cities...

No crimes there, you seem unaware we were at war with Japan. If they wanted to stop the bombing they should have surrendered, it would then have stopped!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why all the Iran Hating on ATS?

Some people can't help but fall for the mainstream media mind control propaganda. Of course, it's possible that they're disinfo agents trying to make it seem like there's more support for a war than there really is.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by someotherguy]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Okay, let's be honest here.
From my perspective, I know what is what when it comes to the Iran issue based on my access to resources that is unprecedented to anyone else's here on ATS save for a few individuals who I will not divulge.
Iran is indeed a threat to Western civilization. We have been watching Iran for years now and the conclusion is that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons based on the data we have gathered. We will stop here and go no farther on this issue from my perspective.

Enjoy the rest of your lives and do not fall for the propaganda pushed by the matrix.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

en.wikipedia.org...

when ur just flying over a city with no targets and bombing it with total disregard for life... thats a crime.. Civilians, in theory, acoording to the rules of war and Geneva conventions are immune to war... in reality of course, they suffer the most.

70,000–80,000 people, or some 30% of the population of Hiroshima were killed immediately, and another 70,000 injured. Over 90% of the doctors and 93% of the nurses in Hiroshima were killed or injured—most had been in the downtown area which received the greatest damage. the residents of Hiroshima were given no notice of the atomic bomb

....thats a crime.

not only that but...

The U.S. expected to have another atomic bomb ready for use in the third week of August, with three more in September and a further three in October
we were gonna keep doing it!!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

No crimes there, you seem unaware we were at war with Japan. If they wanted to stop the bombing they should have surrendered, it would then have stopped!

The war was already over,
Japan had been brought to her knees and was ready to surrender anyway.

The bombing was for show, not for winning the war, that is the true crime.

As for hating the Iranians, most peoples attention span is lost between Idol and super bowl and anything in the middle is just mind candy, so when you get told the bad guys are Arabs, it doesn't matter if this is wrong, Iranians arn't Arabs, most brain dead sheep just listen to the lies and don't question it because that would require effort

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

Iran is indeed a threat to Western civilization.

More like a threat to the Illuminati's complete control of the resources in the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

"A Threat to westrn civilization"

Okay. Define "western Civilization" and then tell me how Iran is a threat to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its propaganda preparation, a form of social affiliation and manipulation. They are familiarizing the masses that Iran is the enemy.

I remember the people of Belfast celebrated when someone replaced the city hall flag with an Iranian flag. It was such a great day, because the Union Jack is what was taken down.

China and Russia get their oil from Iran. America is frowned upon in Iran because of the ownership and demand for oil from China and Russia. There is not enough to go around (oil) for America to cash in on it.

If America invades Iran, then expect World War III, pack your bags and run to the hills.

Russia and China would attack America for stealing their oil that is needed to sustain major industries in these Eastern countries.

Seriously, WWIII would happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Okay, let's be honest here.
From my perspective, I know what is what when it comes to the Iran issue based on my access to resources that is unprecedented to anyone else's here on ATS save for a few individuals who I will not divulge.
Iran is indeed a threat to Western civilization. We have been watching Iran for years now and the conclusion is that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons based on the data we have gathered. We will stop here and go no farther on this issue from my perspective.

Enjoy the rest of your lives and do not fall for the propaganda pushed by the matrix.

Yet I should be so foolhardy as to fall for your propaganda? For without any empirical evidence supporting your claim that's all it is; propaganda. Your choice to allude to some superior source of information discredits what you have to say even more so. Sorry sir but I'll trust my gut before I trust someone else any day. Especially when they behave so pretentiously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join