It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy and a warning from crop circles?Very convincing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I was watching some of the clips from the free documentaries thread and some how came across this one.I never saw it before and quite frankly the guy who narrates it is extremely boring but that being said the information is fascinating.I have never seen such a detailed and logical analysis of crop circles.
Please let me know what you think.

Google Video Link

[edit on 27-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Huh.
Going to have to come back to this, but yes, you've piqued my curiosity.
Touche.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
wow you were right--- Very Boring- but, i learned some new things about the crop circles that i didnt know before. thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i watched a few minutes of the video but the movie is over an hour and the lecturer's tone doesn't fluctuate very much.
i can't sit still for an hour even for Star Trek

but from what i heard, i think i'm familiar with what is being presented.
however, i don't understand the free energy link?
could you explain that, in 1000 words or fewer?
please

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

It has to do with the separating water molecules with a specific microwave and letting them recombine naturally which creates an extra electron molecule .go to 20.00 minutes
you only have to listen for about 3-5 minutes he actually explains it quite well it's just his voice is so annoying.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I did not find it boring at all.

Watched the whole thing. The guy explains things in depth.

Great presentation, I'll share it with someone.

Although his claims may at first glance seem out there, his explanations are pretty logical and make reasonable sense.

Quite compelling actually.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Not boring at all! Mr. Osborn may has a gentle and detailed narration. Highly recommended viewing. Crop-circles never cease to amaze me, and Mr. Osborn's analysis of this phenomenon is excellent. S&F

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

thank you
i will listen to that part

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I should have said unlimited energy not free energy, sorry.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
well, it WOULD be free if we could keep the piggy's fingers out of the pie.

thank you for *making* me watch some of that; i watched a good portion of it, maybe over half, and i'll watch more later.
but yeah, WOW, i think the guy's on to something there

i have been told, or made to understand, or whatever, that the way crop circles manifest is through the underground aquifers and water system that is below the area in the UK where most crop circles manifest.

it is electromagnetic energy that produces the effects of the crop circle, i.e. the pop-corn like explosions in the grain stems and the perfect vortex patterns.

water is 2 parts hydrogen and hydrogen is the communication medium of the universe. it is the most abundant element and it is found just about everywhere. this communication is FASTER than the speed of light because no speed at all is required; it operates on the principle of Bell's Theorem, aka "Spooky Action at a Distance."

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Homeless drifters have been known to mark areas that they pass through with various symbols and markings to indicate to other homeless drifters the conditions within the area. Check them out Here. Such as "Main Street good for begging", "Cranky Woman or bad Dog", "People do not give", "Saloons in Town" and "Bad Man lives here".

One of my curiosities can be somewhat validated by this video. It seems like fractal crop circles started to pop up once we achieved their technological advantages. I wonder if crop circles are a form of intergalactic hobo markings that indicate to other beings what our status is.

If this is possible, we can look over the recent crop circles that appeared during the creation of the atomic bomb, and the assembly of the LHC for reference. Is there an easy way to search crop circles by pattern/location/date?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by queenannie38

It has to do with the separating water molecules with a specific microwave and letting them recombine naturally which creates an extra electron molecule .go to 20.00 minutes
you only have to listen for about 3-5 minutes he actually explains it quite well it's just his voice is so annoying.

Now could you explain what an electron molecule is?

And also why his water molecule had more than 3 atoms in one place and only 2 in others.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

wow

interesting idea - about the hobo signs, that is

i definitely see a parallel progression between the designs of crop circles and human evolution, both technological and spiritual.

there is profound geometry in many of the circles, too
i already have a pretty good understanding of what the spiritual messages are but it's awesome to realize there is another facet

i think there is a good possibility that we are being tutored.
et tutored
in fact, i'm relatively sure of it, remembering something i was told in the past.

who knows what else??!?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Never thought about it that way...how the message from Arecibo is thought up. It is very difficult to understand if you have no idea what you are looking at. They say it is the simpelest way for a intelligent species somewhere in our galaxy to understand what we are trying to say....Wow...Well I do not know how smart they are at the other end but it must be do-able to decypher it. If I am right it is all about explaning something with 0's and 1's

The way that this guy explains the crop-circles is also very smart. The first thing that came to mind was that he is THE MAN (like MONK says)....the man behind the designs of all the complex CC. The way he explains it does make sence although I have no idea what he is talking about.....

How on earth can somebody see the connection between advanced microwave technology and circles? Do these CC say anything new or is this explanation about the working of microwaves and its applications already known to man? If it is a complete surprise to science we can (or I will) assume it is ET talking.

There was put a lot of effort in sending that Arecibo signal and now that there is an answer from ET with the same make up but different medium, it seems that there is no interest to see what they say (by the governments).

That way ET is not taken very seriously by the organisation that sent the signal in the first place. Did some scientist not say that communicating with radio-waves is not very practical if the receiver is some lightyears away? Maybe ET does agree and uses his own advanced medium...but with the same language (the binairy code) we sent them so we can understand. Is it official that the english government consider the CC as hoaxes? Or are they just pretending?

I find it all very confusing.....There seem to be no serious interest from governments in CC. One thing is for sure....if the CC is not man made....ET wants our attention. He has sent us messages in our own binairy code and a load of messages in their code, the cropcircles.

It can well be that we are all enjoying the beauty of them while ET is in panic and trying to do its utmost to warn us for the milk that is boiling over.

Or is the guy THE MAN....?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
guys.
think about this:

the ET's are NOT interested in contributing to anything our government(s) think or do, in regard to crop circles or anything else.

they are interested in us
plain old common humanity

why would they give the government clues to alternatives of any kind, energy or food or whatever, that would improve life on this planet when they KNOW what would happen....

they KNOW that it would only get taken out of the scope of usefulness and end up lining the suits' deep pockets.

top topics

join