It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we will establish the North American Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Every 100 years starting in 1810 - 1821 Mexican war of Independence, and the Mexican Revolution of 1910 - 1920. Here is my take on it, in 2010 the current Mexican war on drugs will intensify into a full scale civil war with alot of high political figures assassinated and many others turning corrupt. Soon Mexico will be turning into a failed state so the USA will say that Mexico is now a failed state and it could be a safe haven for terrorists right on our own border
So.... What would we do? Obviously we woudl say that we have to stabilize Mexico by aiding in the war on behalf of the Mexican government. The war will persist for quite a while until the government of Mexico collapses and we take over the Mexican drug war as our own war. Then when we finally stabilize Mexico we will have our own puppet state in place and Mexico will be under our control. So that just leaves you Canada

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
canuckistan will never give up our looney fuddlebuck.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

it was signed in Edmonton few years ago

Its a done deal

No war , No Bloodshed , No Protest

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Sean48]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How about we DONT establish a NAU?

How about waking up and stop out-sourcing...

How about strengthening our own weaked county?

How about abolishing the slavery put upon our people by the fictitious "FEDERAL Reserve"?

America is and was designed long ago to be a pawn to be "pwoned" in that new-generational nomenclature.

I hate defending America when I know from research on both and all sides that we have been set up to be the catalyst for a one-world-government.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Exactly, and the one way we can all stop the NAU and these psychopathic megalomaniacs is to reclaim our "strawman" and take back what is rightfully ours. UCC-1 Fianacial Statement available at your states State Dept. online and creating a security agreement for yourself and then filing a Common Law Lien on all your property which removes any claim the government would have on it and you. Stop them in their tracks. And it is all legal and just sitting there waiting for us to take advantage of it. I have started the process, will anyone else. Allegedly 25 miilion other people have done it, and guess who they might be?

Read this first:

www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

and her other stuff here:

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

go down to the Sept. writings and below.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisoirThe war will persist for quite a while until the government of Mexico collapses and we take over the Mexican drug war as our own war. Then when we finally stabilize Mexico we will have our own puppet state in place and Mexico will be under our control. So that just leaves you Canada

Because the USA have such a great record when it comes to war on drugs .

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The US doesn't need to get Canada- They already have.

One of the few times in the last decade when Canada has taken a vocal stance against american policy was when we decided not to participate in the Iraq war. This caused MASSIVE backlash; I remember watching newstories where Canadians were refused online buisness because our government opposed the war.

Most of US oil comes from Canada already.

The only way I see things getting more intense in the future is if water becomes the new oil... which is quickly becoming.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

What does anything your saying have to do with a NAU ?

You ramble on about Canada not taking a stand against American policy, then just spit out "Most of US oil comes from Canada already. " ...

What backlash ? Are you trying to say the Canadian public got upset when the Canadian government did not go to war in Iraq ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

I think what Monts is trying to say is that when Canada didn't go with the grain, the US intervened to hurt Canadian business related to the US. Now I don't know if it's true, but if it is, then it would go to stand that the US would use its muscle on other issues.

Canada exports over a million barrels a day to the US. We all know how reliant the US is on oil. Would they not have reason to try get their hands on it via a NAU? I thinks that's what Monts was trying tie up.

As for water, he is referring to the issue of the great lakes. I know this was a recently brought up issue. If I find links, I will post. I believe it his to do with the US trying to get a grab on more than their share.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OP that is a surprisingly fresh and plausible series of events, terrifying but I can imagine it! President Obama has not shown the cavalier attitude to war that W did thankfully and I hope that will keep such a thing from happening. Still it is something I'm going to keep an eye on, thank you.

Monts, I agree with you as well! I was in uni in the States when the war started but I remember hearing about all the backlash back home in Toronto. Another perfectly infuriating example, and the one that sticks out the largest in my mind because of family connections is the infamous CF-105 Avro Arrow. The greatest fighter jet of its age never was, thanks to our great Canadian inferiority complex. It's just tragic really.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Yes ... South Africa developed the "cheetah" Many changes were made... I have a 2nd cousin who now flies for ALitalia.... He flew them! He never wanted to bomb them, but he had orders!

That was a REAL war, the US in Iraq, well, I don't know.... It seems war surrounds us??? Anyone1 agree???

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

The Avro - what a plane! That thing is HUGE! I saw one at the wheels and wing show. There was an F15 next to it, and it was it small next to the Avro. Don't know why Canada ever canceled that plane?? I'll see if I can find the pics I have of it. Impressive bird she is! To stand under one, is just mind blowing

top topics

join