It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit-Bound Airline Passenger Was Ill, Not a Threat, Sources Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Police removed an airline passenger Sunday following a disruption on the same Detroit-bound flight that was subject to a failed bomb attack on Christmas Day.

An FBI spokeswoman in Detroit said Sunday's incident turned out to be nothing serious.

"Today (Sunday) at Detroit Metro Airport, the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) responded to a report from an incoming flight from Amsterdam where a passenger spent a lengthy time in the restroom. This raised concerns so an alert was raised. JTTF investigated and the investigation shows that this was a non-serious incident and all is clear at this point," the FBI spokeswoman told Fox News.

Link

First he was a terrorist then he is just ill, This is the government trying to down play the attempted attack. It's sad how the government is afraid to call them terrorist.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
First he was a terrorist then he is just ill, This is the government trying to down play the attempted attack. It's sad how the government is afraid to call them terrorist.

I can't tell anymore if the governent is trying to squeeze every last drop from "TERRERR-RISM" or play play it hush-hush. Which is it? I guess whatever happens or whatever explanation is given the government is trying to pull one over.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"About to poop his pants" lacks the romance, intrigue, and newsworthiness of "Second terrorist on same plane route."

But I agree with the OP... interesting how something starts as terrorism and winds up being GI distress. It's like when the press reports that someone is shot and may be dead. Well, is he or isn't he dead - it's not that difficult even for non-medical types to figure out.

new topics

join