It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read we all need to ACT immediately!!! Humanity is at Risk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I am more than well aware that if I don't like the contents of a thread I should just move on and not make a pest of myself with negative comments. And I will move on but I gotta put in my 2 cents.

We've had enough of these Greer bs endorsements! There is no "disclosure", there is nothing to "disclose" that is of interest to anyone except spies, and Greer is not qualified 'cause he continues to use terms like "Majestic 12", etc. This is all bs and all he is trying to achieve is notoriety and everyone has supporters and because of the topic he has garnered quite a few.

We have the FOIA which started to deliver back in the 1980s. There is nothing that the U.S. Gov't or any government that is not known already and for anyone to think that the (U.S.) Gov't is going to release sensitive information is just fooling themselves.

How can any "intelligent" person think that governments have unknown information on UFOs and alleged aliens? No one knows anything about UFOs that everybody on planet earth already knows. They're up there. We don't know what they are or where they come from. We don't know if they're piloted by someone or something inside them or they are ROVs. No one is going to provide any information along those lines. You are just beating your head against a wall.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Items like this are the primary reason I became involved with DP long ago. I think Dr. Greer has written a good letter, fairly accurate, except..........

I think it's a mistake to infer that ET technologies even MIGHT get humanity away from oil, coal, nuclear, fuel dependency. I believe the current U.S. administration would construe that notion as a national security risk. AET (alternative ET) energies could quash cap&trade, as well as a whole gaggle of other "green" proposals which stand to make a LOT of money, as well as political influence/power for our politicians.

Nope, that's a bad thing to bring up. A good thing for humanity.

IF such technologies exist (and I believe they do -- SOMEwhere) then the primary reason why we as a species shouldn't be privvy to them, IMO, is that we tend toward weaponizing everything, and don't always have or even apparently care about having all the information regarding consequences of these weapons/systems/technology before using it.

Nope. If we survive long enough to develop some species maturity, then we may rate a few [more?] shiny baubles. We don't deserve to be saved. We need to do it ourselves, or pass the mantle onto the next species in line, hopefully not wiping out the rest of the planet in the process.

Oh yeah....... almost forgot....... Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Forget about disclosure from the government. Seriously, who needs it. With the government in the state it is, I'm surprised anyone puts any stock at all in anything that it might potentially say. No mater what, they'll mislead. Forget them. Release of files? Lol. How can anyone be convinced that they released the most important ones, IF they had them. I mean....why would anyone rely on government to tell them what is and what isn't. It's ridiculous. There is always an agenda.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

..... S. Greer for next President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............say NO to Corporate crap....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In my opinion, this is nothing more than another attempt at seeing how many sheep they can get in the "pen". It is just a ploy for one world government. Get everyone together and we will have this big disclosure party and all countries will come together and unite in one peaceful existence..........................BS

Have nothing more to say I guess.

Mirror Distraction (Mere Dis-traction)

[edit on 27-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is nothing new....I ran across Dr. Greer's site and this 'letter business' a couple months ago. At the time I too was like 'Holy Crap! We gotta do this!!!'

I tried several times to use the links provided to send the letter but kept getting an "Error" that said, "This function is temporarily unavailable, please try again later"

After a couple days of trying, I gave up.

I've gotten my hopes up and had them dashed to many times on discloser, Dr. Greer's Theories, Project Camelot interviews, the works.

Is there intelligent life visiting this planet from outside our solar system?
I'd say absolutely.

Have they been doing so for many decades, (if not centuries)??
Again, I truly believe so.

Does our government know about this? YOU BET YOUR AZZ

Are they going to disclose any information about this until they absolutely have no choice what-so-ever? (ie. the 'landing on the whitehouse lawn theory)

HELL NO, NEVER, DENY EVERYTHING, LAUGH AT THOSE WHO SPEAK OUT AND DESTROY THEIR CREDIBILITY!

Your Tax dollars at work, keeping the Elite in the life they've grown accustom. Live with it, it's all you can do.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

That's the thing that annoys me, really. People will believe anything as long as the person is a notable figure or someone that has been to university. If I shook hands with an alien and slept with a Pleaidean woman (if there are any alien gurlz out thurr that like walks in the park, please U2U me) well, no one would believe me.

Now, let's change the scenario. Let's say I had a few university degrees and was a lawyer. People would then actually pay attention to my story.

I don't need solid proof of alien visitation to let me believe that it's happening. If anything, there's more than anything evidence and speculation out there that lets me believe that they're out there. I guess solid proof would just reaffirm my beliefs, really. I'm not waiting for your government to disclose aliens. We've already got enough of what we need.

I don't get why people need to be told that they exist.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but lately Dr Greer has really been seeming desperate for some help, attention or I am not really sure what his deal is. Seems to me like their needing something for the goverment to do, in order to get things rolling again. I quess the money is drying up out there, thanks to websites like ATS, where people can read and think, and figure things out on their own, without fantastic stories, and other things to make people rich.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The People have a right to know and MAKE INFORMED CHOICES!

How much more evidence does one need? See it personally to believe?

If that is the excuse to live in denial, then lets deny that the Beijing Olympics happened. Not EVERYONE was there. It too can be easily disputed. The photos of the events were hoaxed, the medals faked and all the media streams were CGI effects. It was a total mass hallucination. Beijing Olympics had been a big lie. And that was the truth.

But is it, I ask you?

From those nations that had disclosed and opened their files, there were reports of military and civilian pilot sightings, and even engagements. Pilots are people whom are much more well versed than the common folks on flight dynamics, and are often kept updated on latest developements.

Their lives depend on it.

And they testified those UFOs had flight dynamics that are extra-terresterial and even behaved with unknown or undiscovered physics/scientific characteristics.

Pilots are but one group of people who had witnessed and testified on UFOs. Many others, whose lives depend on it, and had even gotten their careers destroyed, benefitted nothing from sharing their accounts to inform the masses, had similarly done so.

So are UFOs real, as nations are finally admitting to it? It is your choice to decide, to hide in ignorance or to seek understanding on what it is and its implications to life on Earth, of much more paramount importance than the Beijing Olympics of which may not affect many others.

But the question of UFO and its occupants will ultimately affect everyone of us in every aspect of life. Thus we must push for the truth of CONTACT, so that 'change' can be effected on policies over the critical question.

Still, it is your choice, for no one will or must be dragged screaming if they chosed to cower in fear and find comfort in current knowledge of science.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Iv not red and I will be going drunk tonight is that counting?

Seriously, this forum is one of the worst ever. Ppl always paniking.
Stop being so afraid, ppl are looking to balance stuff.. damn, stop worrying so much.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by korats]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think Dr Greer lost just about all remaining credibility when he posted pictures such as this "lightbeing" (i.e. a moth) on his website:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/181ac8f1a9e5.jpg[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(An ATS member added the labels during the discussion)

(Sorry for all the edits.....I couldn't get my 1st edit to "stick")

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Some ones got grumpy pants on.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What?

(The full briefing is too lengthy to release at this time.)

You can't post a link?

Give me a break - "trust me" ain't proof!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
I want to punch most of you in the face at this point.
Get a grip people seriously, You pissing me off

Ummm.......

Why are we getting "punched in the face"?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
reply to post by Sean48

by sending our letters to congress to ACT NOW! I am a believer are you?

Okay first off, sending letters to congress doesn't do jack squat.

The Bailout Package is a great example;

Congress Approves the bailout documentation in 1 day of getting the 300-500 page document.

No one can read that much in one day, maybe 300 pages, but really who would really do that much reading?

Congress can't do anything, all they do is approve bills, there is not much they can do otherwise.

The money used from that package hasn't all been used yet, and they are requesting more money.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok, so I send out the letter To The President. What the ---- is he going to do, He is not in the know, I would bet on it. We need a better way. Disclosure can be done without the USA government. We just need a better plan.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yea..like we are goin to trust in the USA president now?!

If you DEMAND disclosure it should be demanded to the ET´s somehow. THEY would know what to do..not the president of the earths greatest warmachine.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I came across Dr. Steven Greer's Website again and he has this information posted! www.disclosureproject.org...

Dear Friends of Disclosure,
Please write to the President, to your two US Senators, and to your member of Congress and ask:
* That President Obama stand-down any covert offensive targeting of ET spacecraft;

Greer is a nut! And a big one at that!
Isn't he the same guy who insists he's interacted with Lilliputian aliens 3 to 5 inches tall??

And what the heck is he talking about? Covert offensive ops against ET spacecraft? Wow! If there were any ETs around, they would be millions of years ahead in technology. So what the heck could we throw at them? Crap?

* That President Obama, working with other leaders around the world, initiate open, peaceful Contact with these Extraterrestrial Civilizations;

Oh? Are the so called ETs falling over themselves to have any contact with us?

* That the Congress hold open, secrecy-free hearings on these matters immediately.

Like the Congress doesn't have anything better to do, except chase mirages!

Thank you for acting NOW to ensure the good future that most assuredly awaits humanity.

Not before you can get the bearded cave dwelling Osama and his ilk out of the way! And that means several decades in the future!

To make a better future for humanity, you don't need ET Contact. It's upto us to do that. WE have to make that happen. Not ETs!

This is just more tripe from Greer! Amen.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

...And not release the new technology that is absolutely a priority to continue life on this planet as we know it...It is very unlikely disclosure will happen these next few days...

First of all, what makes you think that aliens are going to release "new technology". What makes you think that you just find the aliens and they instantly give you something for nothing.

Oh, is it the cuteness of the humans.. they want to give you gifts because you're so rightous and cute! Give me a break. We're talking about aliens that snatch people from the woods and don't want to be disclosed, not benevolent aliens that want to help your sorry a**.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join