It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for ATS'ers help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It should be noted that this is not a conspiracy issue, but rather a call for help.

I have searched high and low, and I am no stranger to searching, but I cannot find this one thing. Have a look at this video. The video itself, while displaying important issues, is not the context of this post.

At 8 minutes 10 seconds a speaker comes on, almost like a preacher, but his words and their context mean very much to me. The question is..

Can anyone out there identify not only the man, but also which speech he is giving?

I see this referenced in many places, and my main goal here is to be able to watch the entire speech, but more importantly I want to be able to find it. Thanks for all your help. My ATS family

~note to mods. I have u2u'ed several people on this and am not sure where exactly to post so I have decided to post in the general forum to attract more eyes, and use the power of ATS more efficiently. Feel free to move this thread as necessary.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In the comments the video creator names him as Dr Leonard Horowitz.
Where/when this particular clip is from I have no idea.

I do remember seeing it somewhere in the past though.
(helpful I know)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

I really only want. A link to the speech thanks though, but this is the typical responce I get.

Perhaps I should have based the thread on the video itself

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Try post number 13 on this page. Looks like all the text is in this thread.

www.davidicke.com...

And toward bottom of this page.

thefaultythought.blogspot.com... cripted.html

hope this helps

I say that because of this metaphor, this is the difference between the power of our creator and anything else, particularly evil. That you can go into a pitch black room full of evil, full of darkness, and light a little candle and instantly that darkness flees. But you can’t do the opposite. You can’t go into a well lit room full of truth and wisdom and righteousness and joy and health and harmony with the universal power, you can’t take any amount of darkness and go into that well lit room and have any effect whatsoever. That is the metaphor which I frequently think of when I think that I’m not empowered. It is the greatest lesson for me, and I think for everybody else to know that we’re on the winning side and that we will win in the end."
Ron Sekley, Department Chairman chemistry University of California Berkley
from pathworking.deviantart.com...

[edit on 27-12-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for your help guys (or girls). I knew this was in Esoteric Agenda, but I chose to post the video I did simply because its only ten minutes to make it easier for the search.

This has really been driving me crazy. This particular clip is placed in a lot of videos that people like us watch. Esoteric Agenda, Wake up Call, etc. What I want to do is to watch this whole lecture, not just this one clip that is in these videos.

Thanks for your continued help. I'll be working with what we have so far. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

top topics

join