It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010: a look at the year ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
2010 is going to be an interesting year...

it will be a decisive year in the war in afghanistan, after 2010, both the US and NATO will start pulling troops from afghanistan wether there is a decisive event or not.. it was be a decisive year for Iran, who faces military action and economic sanctions if they do not hault there nuclear program. all indications are that they wont... who knows, maybe they even end up with the bomb, or maybe Iran implodes into civil war between the loyal govt islamists on oneside and the liberal western loving rich folk on the other... a year from now will also bring us closer to the impending date which so many books, articles, thoughts and fears have gone into, December 21st, 2012.. will we see more signs ? more spirals in the sky, more massive rings over our cities, more violent earthquakes, hurricanes were non existant in america but they sure tore up the philippines and taiwan this year... and what about UFO's... according to one report, a record number of UFO's were sighted this year... a sign of the times??? 2010 promises to be an interesting year on all fronts.

what are you looking or not looking forward to? what else could/is going to happen in 2010? if you have anything to add to this discussion that ATS'ers should be aware of, please contribute, afterall, only 5 days left till it starts all over again...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Starting graduate school...gonna be a big year for me

I am really looking to stop these friggin wars and praying we dont' start with Iran as well

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Technically we apply time, time isnt applied to us
So the "next year" is just what you make it.

A good shift to 'female balance' around the place is coming

[edit on 27-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think 2010 will be a pivotal year indeed.

This will be the year that the dust settles from the 2 wars, and from all the heated debates and campaings on the political level surrounding healthcare, the economy, bailouts, ect.

Once the dust settles, we should be able to judge the situation of TPTB by what kind of new conflicts are thrown into the system. Iran, Somalia, Burma, North Korea, China- There are many new fronts that could be opened up.

On the spiritual/2012 side of the coin,

I think 2010 will be the year, especially towards the end of it, when we will be able to start seeing signs of whether or not anything big is going to happen. Just signs though- open to interpretation. I don't we will know for sure if anything will happen until mid-2011 to early 2012.

new topics

top topics

join