It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Warning Very Disturbing)Best Reason For Not Drivng Drunk I Have Ever Seen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

That is a very sobering video that everyone should see. It makes me glad I quit drinking. I used to drive drunk thirty years ago and haven't since. I thank God that I never killed anyone. The last time I was drunk was 10 years ago and I knew I was to drunk to drive and decided to walk home which was about three miles away. I got arrested for Public Intoxication, but at least I didn't drive.
Thanks for the video and thanks OP for the thread....

[edit on 30-1-2010 by kennylee]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
oh my god i am seriously CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so horrible i cant believe that happened!!!!! i hope that guy gets life in prison for doing that. but i also think that she should not have ridden with him to begin with.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Thanks! I lost my Wife and 3 year old son and 14 month old girl to a 15 year old drunk 17 years ago on December 16th. The boys Dad and Mom both attorneys and he never did any time other than what he had to live with. Did not bother him much though because he got arrested again in another state for DWI, thank God he did not hurt someone again and I hope he finally learned a lesson but I doubt it. I hope by saying nothing wrong with drinking and driving the other poster means Koolaid because i don't care how much you drink Don't Drive Please don;t do it!

[edit on 1/30/2010 by DJMSN]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halicarnassus
I have a question, why in one photograph the woman has both eyes while in another one she is missing her left one?

Well the clip said something about 40 operations that she had, that would be the answer.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halicarnassus
I have a question, why in one photograph the woman has both eyes while in another one she is missing her left one?

Because they had to reopen the eyelid in stages so that her eye would heal as it probally got some shards of glass or metal in it and by keeping it sealed over is the best way to heal it to prevent intrusion of a foriegn object or an infection from taking hold. It's like if you put a concrete slab trough your say, leg. They have to completely enclose the wound to make sure the skin reforms over it correctly so that it heals the way it's supposed to so that it is completely healed over before the paitent is allowed to permanently remove the dressing.

She must use her feet as hands and has lost most of the feeling in her hands and is unable to put her hand under a faucet to determine how hot or cold the water is.

Her right hand has all of her fingers but are fused together like a mitten and on her left hand on her fingers from the middle joint to the tips are all gone.

If I'm not mistaken but the US Federal Statue was amended recently to allow the states the authourity to take someone's liscence away for life if they caused the death of someone else while driving drunk.

A simple brethalyzer looks for the pure grain alcohol content vs. the oxygen content of a person's blood. Everytime you drink it collects in the brainstem where that gives the person the feeling of being lightheaded. No breathalyzer looks for sugar content in the blood as at least 90% of commuters would fail a breathalyzer.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.snopes.com...
www.helpjacqui.com...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

[edit on 2-2-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
my friend just died in a crash that was dui related. he was 13.

oh my god please everyone see this!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Drinking and driving or being hit by a drunk driver is something no one should ever have to deal with. It's against the law and can harm others. Thank you for reminding others not to drink and drive. It never hurts to remind.

I feel for this once beautiful young lady, but please be more cautious as to what you decide to put up. I had to go get sick and I am afraid I will have nightmares over this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join