It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens be influencing Hollywood?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's not inconceivable, though I think it is much more likely that human elites are influencing Hollywood. Consider the idea that we could be undergoing a conditioning for Disclosure by our own kind.

Here's an interesting YouTube video which plays audio of an interview with an alleged hip-hop industry insider describing cultural conditioning through music. He specifically talks about conditioning us for the future emergence of highly intelligent robots through imagery (Pharrell becoming a scary robot thing in his video), lyrics (he doesn't say it in this video, but that new hip-hop song that speaks of everything as if its mechanical or a robot, he keeps saying he "can transform you" in the song), and through the sound itself (like that device which when sung through produces a strange robotic quality to your voice and to the melody). Assuming that's true (which I really don't know) it makes sense to extend the same premise to Hollywood.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Sun Spot]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Aliens in the human form may be influencing Hollywood but there is also a huge amount of "Predictive Programming" being introduced in movies, TV, and other media formats that somehow always makes it to a large segment of society prior to real world disclosures and prior to events actually ocurring like envisioned by the movie makers in Hollywood.

911 is a prime example that if you search predictive programming you will find a large number or references to movies and TV series like the XFiles where in one epidsode the Twin Towers were targeted by an Airliner under remote control. To watch that episode today will make you think exactly what it should. Someone on the inside knew that 911 would ocur and used programming methods in other shows like The Simpsons and Famly Guy and other TV programs to prepare the minds of millions to a lie and crime of the century that had yet to be perpertrated..

Any search for this proof will startle you as to how could Hollywood know in advance if not truly on the inside of the Illuminate agenda. The faction within the Illuminate that currently controls certain secret technologies uses the marketing divisions of many media giants to fund and promote certain types of movies and music. I would point out at this juncture that many science fiction genre movies and TV series are based on real technology and real off world scenarios and not on science fiction as depicted in many movies.

The other plausible use of such predictive programming is to have plausible deniability when someone blows the cover and blows the whistle on some government project or classified project. It is easy to then deny by stating that the whistle blower is mentally deranged because he or she saw it on TV or in the movies coming out of Hollywood. Many will agree and utter that they saw that movie so the subject must be lying or must be deranged as alleged.

Overall, this subject of Hollywood using predictive programming methods, submliminal programming, satanic ritual involvement on a large scale basis is a subject matter prime for some journalistic upstart that sees the future in writing. Ritualistic abuse is normally utilized in the music industry, but I would contend at the upper echelons of power and evil that music is the venue used the most to hypnotize, brainwash, programme and ritualistically involve the public in secret rituals used to enhance the mind control properites of the music or whatever the movie directors desire to show visually or musically.

Just the Satanic influences in music and movies are enough to write a book about. Once you add predictive proramming based on real world knowledge of secret technologies and real off world travel you begin to see that perhaps more is going on in Hollywood than meets the eye. It is exactly as they want it and if you threaten their control, you will discover just how evil and just how far they will go to protect their interests and their involvement in mind control methodologies and black satanic practices disguised as fantasy science fiction movies.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Well, if aliens were running Hollyweird, that kills the theory that they are smarter than us.

Based on the crap that's coming out of that place, they have to be some of the dumbest beings out there. Does this movie ring any freakin' bells?

www.imdb.com...

Then there is this disaster of a movie
www.imdb.com...
Just what were the aliens running Hollywood thinking of then?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I think aliens might have influenced Star Trek. There is some truth to Star Trek and it's not all science fiction.

Hi sphinx551, what are you basing this statement on? I'm a Star Trek, TNG fan, & I have to say that I only regard it as light entertainment. Interested in your ideas thou.....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
IX-777 said this in one of his threads:

"Yes, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, and many of these common science fiction programs are largely based on real events. In fact it is so close to reality that the only reason I can see how someone made these shows where because they knew, either because they have some connection with the reality of the matter, or because they have ventured there astrally, thus it could be they are unaware of the reality themselves but nevertheless these shows potrays reality in astonishing ways."

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Could Aliens be influencing Hollywood?

Yesterday I went and saw Avatar, and a couple days earlier I watched District 9. After watching both movies, which I thought were both great, I was suddenly struck by something:

If I were in charge of Alien Public Relations, those two movies would be exactly what I would have produced! After watching them both I really came to see humanity as an ugly, barbaric, fear-ladened, money-grubbing, harsh, unenlightened bunch of thugs... and I think that is exactly what I was supposed to feel.

In District 9 humanity was the host of an alien group, and what did we do? Well, we shuffled them into a terrible slum, and treated them like animals... not unlike what we have done to many of our own kind throughout the centuries.

In Avatar humanity was the guest of an alien world, and what did we do? Well, we raped and pillaged their land, disrespecting them completely, and always looking for the way to profit from them, even while pretending to actually like them or wanting to learn from them... not unlike what we have done to many of our own kind throughout the centuries.

I have noticed that these two movies, released back-to-back, take a very different tack from all other alien movies produced, at least as far as I could think of. If I were in charge of Alien Public Relations, and I knew that disclosure would not happen until mankind had learned to be less barbaric, I would want to make movies that portray just how bad the humans really are, as compared to the good intentions of us aliens.

My question is this: why would TWO movies, each tacking this very different track, be produced and released now? I mean, Avatar was the most expensive movie ever made, and this masterpiece does wonders at showing just what a bunch of scumbags we really are. Is this just an elaborate piece of self-examination and self-loathing, or is there something bigger going on?

How can we find out more?

This is all exactly what I've been wondering as well. I saw the same two movies, in reverse order, a couple days apart and the same thoughts struck me. Peter Jackson and James Cameron might be influenced by aliens, maybe even without knowing it. I'm not sure what the process is to bring a movie from idea to reality but I don't think it stays in the minds of directors or producers. Someone influential likely sells the idea to them. Jackson and Cameron are both highly talented, perhaps the best in movie creation, and it seems obvious that the alien "PR" you've speculated on would want the best to tell their side. And I would have to agree with another point -- humanity is really an ignorant lot with a literal handful of exceptions. I've seen threads here and elsewhere that speculate on what people would do if an alien species arrived on earth. I was shocked at how many said they would shoot first or commit some other act of violence.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Mercy people is ATS braindead?

The supermoderator's post was awful. Are you people not waking up to what is happening on the planet?

This used to be a place of the wise...we shared information. Some that benefited many people. Has ATS really turned to #? I haven't seen one insightful post that actually speaks credibiltiy on the subject or this thread....

Sigh....

To answer the thread title....for a second time...the answer is yes...

My god....it's no wonder the best and brightest have left ATS for greener pastures. The grass isn't always greener but in this case it truly is.

PEOPLE....WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP?

THE TIME IS NOW...

The havrvest is happening....do you really want to do another 25,000 year third density cycle?

Maybe you do.......I sure don't....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Interesting ideas.. I think that the main question is: could they be influencing everything on this planet? Is it ourselves that are judging ourselves, or are they really ETs?

I think it could be our collective guilty conscience telling us that we should change. I think that they main problem is not the human nature by itself, but TPTB who are misleading the crowds, driven by greed and just basically every emotional cripple that one could imagine.

So, the masses are being lied to and they are mislead.

One thing that also amuses me is that people think that some extraterrestrial race that is way more advanced than us would actually be interested in our daily, emotional life. They would probably want to help us, but in far more larger scale than on a personal level. Then, on the other hand, the individual could be the base of of the change.

Everything is possible.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

So....back in the '50s and '60s was hollywood being influenced by a different race of alien that was bad? Why is it that humans had great imaginations all on their own when aliens were bad but after you people see two movies with a social conscience BASED ON REAL LIFE EARTH EVENTS, suddenly hollywood has no imagination and needs 'divine' intervention?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Great imaginations? You mean satanic, ritualistic programming right? Hollywood movies are not imagined, they are lived.

1/100 chance says you are genuine, 99/100 chance says you are shill posting....

Sigh.....please people......wake up.......these postings are total derailment of the truth....

Two other things:

1. I shut myself off to movies such a long time ago, I have no idea of the specifics of your arguement. However, I know specifically to the manipulative, satanic rituals TPTW have performed and it is heavy in Hollywood.

2. Back in the 50's and 60's? Pfffft......try 300,000 years ago......

Please......your attempts to dupe the masses is over:

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN EXPOSED.

Guess what? You still have time to join our side. AnD WiTh No RePrEcUsSiOns.

YOU ARE EXPOSED. (the on and off caps thing you love....it's exposed)

You know what the best thing is? We provide you with unviersal, unforgiving love......forever and ever and ever. Soon we will meet again.

This isn't about me and you...this is about the awakening of the masses.

You should quit while you're ahead....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Great imaginations? You mean satanic, ritualistic programming right? Hollywood movies are not imagined, they are lived.

Sigh.....please people......wake up.......these postings are total derailment of the truth....

Two other things:

1. I shut myself off to movies such a long time ago, I have no idea of the specifics of your arguement. However, I know specifically to the manipulative, satanic rituals TPTW have performed and it is heavy in Hollywood.

You know what the best thing is? We provide you with unviersal, unforgiving love......forever and ever and ever. Soon we will meet again.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Could Aliens be influencing Hollywood? I think its the other way round! If I were an alien and saw the movie, District 9, I would think twice before venturing out to Earth! I wouldn't touch this mud ball with a barge pole!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

So it is Satinic ritualistic programming and alien intervention?

Genuine what? Do you think there is a chance I am not real?

A shill for whom?

You mean my addressing the OP directly? That is a derailment to the truth? Maybe the truth is in another thread then because addressing the premise of the OP directly is as ON-RAIL as I could be.

Two other things:

Nothing better than an expert who has no idea what the subject is.

What movies are you talking about from 300,000 years ago?

dupe them into believing...?

Are you still addressing me? Am I many now? Am I part of a group? I hope I do not owe dues.

What side of what?

Yes yes, you caught me. I prefer to use caps instead of bold. It is just easier to type that way. Guilty. Seems threadworthy all on it's own eh?

I can tell by the loving tone of your post. I feel loved. Do you feel it back?

Maybe you should address them then. I have no clue what you are on about. The masses might like it though.

Awwwwwwe. Shoodna sayed that.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Holy Crap! Well all I can say is that I hope the BORG are not on their way, I do NOT wish to be assimilated & turned into a half-robot thinggy that can't think for itself!
( if I wanted this, I'd move to China or Nth Korea! )

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
well, as you can see on district 9...

yeah... maybe it is right that they already invaded hollywood...

it makes sense... lolz..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Many movies -- and many of the dramatic stories throughout history -- are about "the evil that men do". I don't see how Avatar is any different than Dances with Wolves or Ferngully in that respect, or how District 9 is any different than real-life apartheid.

Many dramatic stories since the beginnings of drama have had an evil human antagonist -- and that's probably because in real-life there are evil human antagonists.

Drama is an example of Art imitating life -- not the other way around. Dramatic stories are NOT being "artificially guided" by someone or something to influence and alter human thought.

[edit on 12/29/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Mercy people is ATS braindead?

Okay nice start.

The supermoderator's post was awful. Are you people not waking up to what is happening on the planet?

This used to be a place of the wise...we shared information. Some that benefited many people. Has ATS really turned to #? I haven't seen one insightful post that actually speaks credibiltiy on the subject or this thread....

Sigh....

To answer the thread title....for a second time...the answer is yes...

My god....it's no wonder the best and brightest have left ATS for greener pastures. The grass isn't always greener but in this case it truly is.

PEOPLE....WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP?

THE TIME IS NOW...

The havrvest is happening....do you really want to do another 25,000 year third density cycle?

Maybe you do.......I sure don't....

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If you want people to listen to you and seriously consider your message, don't be so sickeningly condescending. I do understand though how frustrating it must be when you're super awesome and everyone else isn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is the YouTube link that I couldn't embed, about cultural conditioning through hip-hop:

www.youtube.com...

Without having watched this or any similar video, I would have still said that it's abundantly clear that, whoever the culprit, many aspects our culture are meticulously shaped.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Information war between Governments here and extraterrestrial or terrestrial influences present on earth.

One side (bad)wants us to think that spacemen and ET are nice and will like us ,THE GOOD SIDE wants us to realise that the entire universe is predatory,so we have Alien,and Predator to sway us back into a reality that says we still have to compete in the foodchain off planet.

There are many groups we are dealing with,and yes MASS MEDIA has been a battlefield since radio was invented.

The internet is our superweapon,one that was designed to be used against us but that we comandeered and have turned into a trojan horse and are using it to bring humanity together instead of seperateing us.

The only thing greater than radio or tv or movies,the only mass media method that IS NOT CONTROLLED OR CENSORED BY THE POWERS THAT BE.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, let's not forget Paranormal Activity and The Fourth Kind. We also have Planet 51, Monsters VS. Aliens, Aliens in the Attic, Race to Witch Mountain, and that's just off my head and not counting B-rated for the most part.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join