It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Soldiers Are Waking Up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Definitely a good video, it's really refreshing to hear a soldier come out and speak so well against war and oppression. The enemy truly is right here with us, surrounding us, walking past us on the streets, driving by in their cars, and yet some people still think waging war in foreign countries will ultimately help change this horrible economy and honestly, this bulls*it has got to stop. I don't care if it's one person at a time here that we're making realize the truth, the fact is we need to all step up and be the person we need to be at this crucial time in humanity.

Videos like this really make you want to do something about the power(s) of the government and those who are sitting at the top [the elite]. Well instead of making you want to do something, maybe it's time we organize and actually do something about all of this! I'd rather spend my life trying to help fix world issues than sit back and watch it all unfold upon us why we idly do nothing, which in turn is just as bad as supporting everything we hate so much.

It's time for a change, and that change needs to come now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Jam --

You are absolutely right, they did indeed volunteer for this and it is their duty to do what they are commanded to do. Human beings have a conscience though and know when they are doing something wrong. Is it too much to wrap your mind around the fact that when he sign up he wasn't aware of the "truth" of what was going on until he was there? He did not signed up to guard oil pipes in Iraq. And yes, that is what we are doing. I can't tell you how many of my friends are in the ARMY and MARINES that tell me that is what they are out there doing. Someday everyone will be able to see reality for what it is, together. Rather than these mindless comments.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by inlandempire88]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by inlandempire88
Jam --

You are absolutely right, they did indeed volunteer for this and it is their duty to do what they are commanded to do. Human beings have a conscience though and know when they are doing something wrong. Is it too much to wrap your mind around the fact that when he sign up he wasn't aware of the "truth" of what was going on until he was there? He did not signed up to guard oil pipes in Iraq. And yes, that is what we are doing. I can't tell you how many of my friends are in the ARMY and MARINES that tell me that is what they are out there doing. Someday everyone will be able to see reality for what it is, together. Rather than these mindless comments.

Very true, when signing up for the military it's not like they give you a report with the facts to run past you before you sign. You go on what you're told through the media, and from the people at the top of the government. Those people, however, never really have to make the tough decisions - whether or not to pull the trigger.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the ongoing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join