It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question on subject matter name....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Okay this question may have a very basic answer but for some reason i am not able to get it.

Okay do you all rememeber parascope.com? Unfortunatley Its not up anymore for some reason.... but it was a website that dealt with some of the same issues or subjects that are on abovetopsecret. However, it was somewhat different.

If there was one word to describe all the subjects on parascope.com or some of the subjects on here what name would that be? For example chupacabra and the mothman fall under cryptozoology....
conspiracies, cryptozoology, aliens and ufos and other trippy subjects would fall under what? Wierd science? Thats not the term...Is that the term or what is the term? Its escaping me at the moment for some reason. Please help. Im trying to do some basic research on the matter. Thanx.

clear my confusion...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Are you looking for a general "blanket" term that would cover all of these other words? If you'll give me a little more info., I may be able to help.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
yes yes indeed i am. actually.... if you have a number of terms that will cover all those subjects that would be fine also.

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by krossfyter]

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
all i can come up with that fits everything is "trippy stuff" . lol

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
wait a minute.... its "paranormal"... right? is that it?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
for...i.e. it's the "para" in parascope...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
okay so i guess its para... but its not paranormal right or is it? is paranormal more related to ghosts and or abilities and would fit over crytozoology or sci tech?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
it cant be para.... as there are parachurches out there.

hmmm

new topics

top topics

join